groq

Aug 12, 2017
Whenever i open the game i get a screen like this.Is there a solution for this?
View attachment 34050
you select game resolution greater than screen resolution. you also try to play it full screen, not windowed, so no scroll bars. when you launch the game a configuration window appears (titled "Big Brother 0.9.0.006 Configuration"). select "Screen resolution" equal to your Windows screen resolution. I hope it helps.
and forget the sugestion from the above post.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Mods or administrators remove the Ikagura mod from the page it MESSES UP the saves:

Sorry to have to report this but more than 1 thing is wrong in the save game.
Can not sleep with mom.
Lisa should be in her bathrobe not her everyday clothes. View attachment 33998

The mod you are using cause or have cause this before and is why you should only if need to cheat money only.

This mod seems to be better at not causing this kind of problems but once again only cheat money to be on the safest thing to do. it includes the homework bug fix and if it does not show then you don't have the bug.
Don't use the ikagura mod or whatever is called it will mess up your save.

justin22

May 1, 2017
you select game resolution greater than screen resolution. you also try to play it full screen, not windowed, so no scroll bars. when you launch the game a configuration window appears (titled "Big Brother 0.9.0.006 Configuration"). select "Screen resolution" equal to your Windows screen resolution. I hope it helps.
and forget the sugestion from the above post.
Still no change :''(

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
Hello fellows. I want to ask what is this "Changing roles" event about? I did everything but I an't trigger it ://

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The scene you talked about is from a mod. but I agree it was very nice.
Hmm, I've never played any of the mods. The idea that they aren't official would keep me from getting into them. BUt I may have to check them out just for some of the scenes. The problem is, having sex with Ann or Lisa in one of the mods wouldn't be as fun as it would in the real game, although it may also lessen the experience for me when it does happen. Maybe once I've achieved those goals, I'll go back and see what the modded versions had to offer. It sounds like DS could benefit from checking them out, too. Maybe even hiring those people on.

Reactions: KaiserST and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a pregnany in a future update since she keeps saying she is not on the pill
The first time it happens she tells Max that now she has to take a bunch of pills and she is mad at Max.
IE: Morning after pills.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hmm, I've never played any of the mods. The idea that they aren't official would keep me from getting into them. BUt I may have to check them out just for some of the scenes. The problem is, having sex with Ann or Lisa in one of the mods wouldn't be as fun as it would in the real game, although it may also lessen the experience for me when it does happen. Maybe once I've achieved those goals, I'll go back and see what the modded versions had to offer. It sounds like DS could benefit from checking them out, too. Maybe even hiring those people on.
The real question is... WHY he didn't hire them already? :p
Srsly tho, the diamond mod was great... I really loved it... I doubt it would lesser the experience of future updates of the game... as the renders would be different, not to mention the dialogues... imo it's a must try...
P.S. Now I play the "clean" version of 0.10... I used the mod in 0.9 :) It was fun.. at least for me.

Reactions: KaiserST
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes