Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
The biggest problem i have, is, that the game offers so many chances to kiss alice or lisa. I mean for examplethe spider event. HE LITERALLY leans in front of her. It hurts how much potential just get thrown away by not considering this magic thing named romance. Sorry. No ranting.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Not gonna throw huge quote in this, but agree with the need for a bit more Romance/Emotion in the game. Kisses would be AWESOME in my opinion. I feel the WORSTE thing in the Lisa GF path was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So kissing would help to 'bring the Family together' and help bind the story. Max did a lot for Alice/Kate (and himself), but we don't see much love/emotion. Max giving pleasure would be good as well. He offer to do so for Alice during evening TV time (and I would like to see that option with Ann/Mom as well), but it hasn't been added or has been ignored so far. Heck I'd like to see Max 'Help' Mom in the Morning shower instead of her moving straight to BJ from the HJ we get now.

Just some thoughts.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just some thoughts.
There's a difference between her talk of consent because Max might pressure her into things too fast, and knowing Lisa desperately wants to move forward but is shy/hesitant to - Kira knows the difference better than Max and even Lisa.

Kira also talks with Lisa off screen about her training with Max and what Lisa wants and don't want.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

There's a difference between her talk of consent because Max might pressure her into things too fast, and knowing Lisa desperately wants to move forward but is shy/hesitant to - Kira knows the difference better than Max and even Lisa.
Indeed.
I am the Nr.1 fan for romance in this game..

But that part i could understand...She was saying that more playfully then forcing..... She is the one person who would NOT do that...
And if there is one person in this game who would stop something because it's wrong or evil.... It's Kira..
She is kinky and horny as hell... Sure.

But she is the one who helped Max with Everything..
She is the one who helped Alice with Kate before Max.
And she is the One who made Lisa feel comfortable with everything.. But keeps saying.. DONT go to far.

I honestly believe that Kira is the Only person in this game who has real concerns/feelings about all the chars... (at this point).

Bard

May 1, 2017
OK .... finally finished all from new upadate /kind a busy last few days/ - my opinion:
pros:
- first I must say that this update was much better than previous update: new movie is much better than previous one - not just few images with bad angles.
- finally when mom is changing clothes it takes more than 1 image - i would love to see more images in other activity - like yoga.
- sleeping with alice + event with Lisa in her bedroom + mom BJ /thumbs up/
- doctor - depends if this will continue in NEXT update not in update 1.64 - so far i like it /and i dont care if she is "flat" ... you guys know that not all women has silicon DDD cups, right?/

cons:
- first most cons are from poor previous update that wasnt expanded in this version and because of it, they are useless /date with lisa - nothing, new girl from caffee - nothing/. Why these was even added if there is nothing new in it. Decision that nothing new for those events was added was main BS of this update. I dont expect anal olympics with new girl /dont even know her name/ but a little continuation will not hurt.
- still we cant fuck alice after she returned from a club? Why? - her pussy was stretched already enough to play purist. Or do we need to wait 5-10 more month for this?
- this has nothing with this update but it still bother me - punishment. First - if i missed punishment phase i cant punished alice/lisa /for a week if i am correct/ - let me guess - they say to mom that i dont punished them? It doesnt make sense. Also I must do punishment before midnight same day - why i cant punished them before next dinner - there is little time for it especially if i want a lot of other thing during evening - anal with lisa during dishes, HJ/BJ from mom watching movie, web cam with Alice, massage Alice with BJ, homework with Lisa, "3some" Alice+Kate. All this take 1 hour not the mention punishment is under massage with alice when she watch TV - dont know why this was added there because of it you can do only one not both. DS should make extend period to next day to do punishment or do the same "private punishment" Eric was doing - during dinner time.

Reactions: firevoodoo

wattwurm

Nov 6, 2017
does anyone have experiences in using the game in a virtual environment (Virtualbox /Win7) or on a Mac itself via wine? I get, when I start the game normally, a window where the content is moved in the lower right corner (i only see a quarter of the content). When I use force-opengl i see the whole content, but have graphic errors in alle menu items...

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
- <...>I must do punishment before midnight same day - why i cant punished them before next dinner - there is little time for it especially if i want a lot of other thing during evening - anal with lisa during dishes, HJ/BJ from mom watching movie, web cam with Alice, massage Alice with BJ, homework with Lisa, "3some" Alice+Kate. All this take 1 hour not the mention punishment is under massage with alice when she watch TV - dont know why this was added there because of it you can do only one not both. DS should make extend period to next day to do punishment or do the same "private punishment" Eric was doing - during dinner time.
Huh! The fact MC ought to be some kind of sperm powerhouse doesn't bother you much, right? =)

P.S. All other points to the point IMO

Sujulia

Sep 8, 2017
Okay so the good thing is, I started the game again and this time got the New Job opportunity, but now I have another problem, I asked Kira about the lessons (for ability to do solo with Lisa, but I have only later found out about the 20:00 text option and it doesn't show up now) So is it limited for the day you ask? The same thing probably with Alice, party and the sweets didn't bring it up for the first time and can't do it now, later in the game (can't advance with tv massage and such...)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so the good thing is, I started the game again and this time got the New Job opportunity, but now I have another problem, I asked Kira about the lessons (for ability to do solo with Lisa, but I have only later found out about the 20:00 text option and it doesn't show up now) So is it limited for the day you ask? The same thing probably with Alice, party and the sweets didn't bring it up for the first time and can't do it now, later in the game (can't advance with tv massage and such...)
Wrong thread please go here and ask:

Reactions: Sujulia

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, so i got the latest update, unpacked it, got the converter, converted all the files into .img files and placed them into the correct folder, however the tutorial for the program said to " edit the .dat files " and when i tried opening it, i found everything in russian (i think)
and i have no idea how to add the new images to the .dat file anyways, no experience there ...
so, i am asking for the updated .dat file with the 10.0.0.4 , and also a question, will getting a new .dat file screw up my save files, or is that a case of tomatoes / oranges ?
anyways, appreciate your help - if you can give it - on that matter ....
peace out, and happy gaming y'all ...

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
uuh! ... and Max is close to fuck Lisa ... while she licks Alice. Awesome. Next update is when? :eek:penedeyewink:
From DS's Patreon Page.

2nd December: 0.11 will be available for $40 patrons
7th December: 0.11 will be available for $5+ patrons

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i'm not sure what the message is suppose to be. when you give Alice the chocolate before she goes out to party. did she lose her panties because she slept with a stanger or because she soiled herself? since she forgets what happens when she's drunk. i doubt she'll ever tell you.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes