Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi friends
I've got the Anesthetic Lotion
anyone knows how can i use that?
thanks for help
If your talking about the suntan lotion see Alice at the pool.
If your talking about the massage lotion see mom after she comes home from work.

Reactions: AE7777

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is Glamour better?
It's different...

It's basically a game with two sides.
Side 1 - The original intended female protagonist, which is the most developed side of the game. It's ok, and about as "good" as Big Brother.
The cast of Big Brother appear, including being able to engage in sexual matters with Alice, and dealing with Max being a perv.

Side 2 - remake of Big Brother with Max again as protagonist.
Nothing to do beyond waiting, going from room-to-room and in a big change from BB, being able to actually look at the webcams.

No sign of Eric so far, so there's that working in its favour over BB at least.
Whether or not he'll appear in the future is unknown, but if he does, then hopefully he'll be better implemented. At least to the point where we get to continue making him the MC's bitch would be good.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why no one uploading the Smirniy mode he still updating the game!
He's not updating the game. He's making a mod.

The only "continuation" of this game, is as a pseudo-remake within Glamour. Currently there's nothing worth doing as Max though, and it'll be a few months (minimum) before there is.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
He's not updating the game. He's making a mod.

The only "continuation" of this game, is as a pseudo-remake within Glamour. Currently there's nothing worth doing as Max though, and it'll be a few months (minimum) before there is.
Yeah its hes mode but kinda he continued the story and why no one uploading here!?

jaimenazr

Dec 23, 2018
I can confirm this works!

First, download wine-staging from here:

Edit: Wine Staging 3.19 works well with Unity -

It will install "Wine Staging.app" into your applications folder. Run that, and it will open a terminal window. cd to the directory that BB is installed in, then type "wine BigBrother.exe".

Thanks, @rilakk !

Edit:
I've written a shell script to launch bb directly. It assumes you have Wine Staging.app in the same folder as BigBrother.exe. If you don't, change the path on the last line. Download the attached file, double click on it, and copy "bb" to the folder with BigBrother.exe and Wine Staging.app.

Now when you double click on bb, it will launch Terminal and fire up BB!
I'm trying this right now and although it works on my mac, when the app launches i can only see the upper left edge of what seems to be the start screen. The rest of the screen is black so I think the view is not centered. Any help would be very welcome. Thanks!

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I'm trying this right now and although it works on my mac, when the app launches i can only see the upper left edge of what seems to be the start screen. The rest of the screen is black so I think the view is not centered. Any help would be very welcome. Thanks!
When you launch the game a configuration window appears (titled "Big Brother .... Configuration"). Select "Screen resolution" equal to your screen resolution. I hope it helps.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's exactly what I saw when I first tried Wine with BB.

What version of Wine are you using? I found that the standard Wine releases didn't work; I had to use Wine Staging. I used 2.21 originally, found some later versions didn't work, but then 3.19 did. I don't know about versions later than 3.19.

jaimenazr

Dec 23, 2018
That's exactly what I saw when I first tried Wine with BB.

What version of Wine are you using? I found that the standard Wine releases didn't work; I had to use Wine Staging. I used 2.21 originally, found some later versions didn't work, but then 3.19 did. I don't know about versions later than 3.19.

I used 2.21. Trying 3.19 now. Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What conditions i need Eric will invite me to this?
Be his friend and let him have all your girls.
He will not allow you to fuck her only touch.
You get no pussy at all and nothing else from any of the girls.
NTR if that is your bag of shit then go for it.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Be his friend and let him have all your girls.
He will not allow you to fuck her only touch.
You get no pussy at all and nothing else from any of the girls.
NTR if that is your bag of shit then go for it.
Ok thank you but one question. How can i get his friend?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes