Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
If Max does not install cameras in any room , will Eric still be able to get hold of Max and his aunt's scandalous video?.
Unless Eric has also installed some spy cameras.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i meant game play not how to unmod it
every thing in the modded ver moves fast
Ok you need to rephrase what you said because you're not making any sense...

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
i meant game play not how to unmod it
every thing in the modded ver moves fast
Do you mean how is the game without the mod?
Extremely slow moving, repetitive and grindy. Mod reduces these things.

You have to judge for yourself. Play without the mod and you can add the mod later if you don't like it as is.
If you've already played with it, then there's really no reason to go back a clean version unless you're into extreme pointless grinding.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Do you mean how is the game without the mod?
Extremely slow moving, repetitive and grindy. Mod reduces these things.

You have to judge for yourself. Play without the mod and you can add the mod later if you don't like it as is.
If you've already played with it, then there's really no reason to go back a clean version unless you're into extreme pointless grinding.
i love you ^_- for understanding my shitty english lol

is there a way to view the img files with outside of the game. some program to dl
also my save games keep dissapearing

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
Hello everyone, i'll post here the game mechanics and the howto unlock events / scenes and paths. The In depth walkthrough is a must read for all the newbies, as it helps to understands the game basics mechanics.
Do you have the walkthrough for 0.4?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So I searched tho whole threat and didn't find the answer! In my first play through I managed to unlock naked spanking I think before Kira arrived. But I didn't know how! Can anyone help me? did this happen because Alice didn't wear her panty during punishment?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
So I searched tho whole threat and didn't find the answer! In my first play through I managed to unlock naked spanking I think before Kira arrived. But I didn't know how! Can anyone help me? did this happen because Alice didn't wear her panty during punishment?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
Alternatively, if you are at the pool at 13:00 when Alice is smoking, you can persuade her to not wear panties around the house. This is only an option before Kira arrives. This means that there are slightly different graphics when you are peeping on her through the window; that she won't take her pants off when you massage her in the lounge; and that when she is punished, she will not be wearing panties. Is this what you were asking about?

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
So, any idea, or suggestion abaout the sensual massage? Is it really that long? It really supposed to take one month to do a successfull massage on Alice before i can go to the Mom's room?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Sorry didn't make myself clear. I meant naked punishment by mom for smoking or bad grads or peeping on someone!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, I tried looking into the walkthrough but I haven't figured out how to end up not giving up neither Alice or Kira to Eric.
Thank you .

Reactions: Gio

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Hi guys, I tried looking into the walkthrough but I haven't figured out how to end up not giving up neither Alice or Kira to Eric.
Thank you .
you are friends with eric
but u should be at war
so you can access another opportunity
and from there u keep both

did the same thing but was so disappointed with the update that i left it there cuz there are no more scenes for mc

prob u have to start over or reload a previous save to make eric enemy and then continue

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
you are friends with eric
but u should be at war
so you can access another opportunity
and from there u keep both

did the same thing but was so disappointed with the update that i left it there cuz there are no more scenes for mc

prob u have to start over or reload a previous save to make eric enemy and then continue
I think you misundertood me. I'm against Eric and i'm at war. I'm trying to reach the poss.sac.step.6 of the opportunity. But no one speaks about it so I thought maybe it's for a later version

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I think you misundertood me. I'm against Eric and i'm at war. I'm trying to reach the poss.sac.step.6 of the opportunity. But no one speaks about it so I thought maybe it's for a later version
If you want the that opp, I think you have to give the wallet back and trade it for the safety of your family. But you can actually keep the wallet and keep Eric from doing anything to the women. Well except the fashion show with Alice.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If you want the that opp, I think you have to give the wallet back and trade it for the safety of your family. But you can actually keep the wallet and keep Eric from doing anything to the women. Well except the fashion show with Alice.
Thank you. I must have missed something. I was too late and paid eric his money back. I also started from a save from 0.3. I'm going to try again and make a perfect save for 0.5 I guess. I don't look fwd to the massage grinding tho

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Thank you. I must have missed something. I was too late and paid eric his money back. I also started from a save from 0.3. I'm going to try again and make a perfect save for 0.5 I guess. I don't look fwd to the massage grinding tho
thats wt the mod/cheat is for m8 ;) (updated one )

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
My Max, in the war against Eric, had saved the "stolen" wallet in own possession, having given the requested amount of money ($ 3000) to Eric and having agreed to recognition of himself as a thief (Decrease authority and influence in his family did not occur). At the same time, Erik does not know that Max took the wallet, and that Max knows the real name of Eric (this circumstance is not used yet; perhaps it will be used in the next version to get rid of this obviously criminal fugitive). Moreover, Eric is practically rendered harmless through the "cure against potency" at every appearance of this harmful dude in the house.

Alice, Kira and, a fortiori, Lisa was not Given to Eric for use. The walkthrough, as before, as after this point, managed without Eric's sex with Kira and even without as punishment Alice, as her massage by Eric.
Lisa became a friend of Max through the game with the removed panties and with donated jewelry (further in this version, of course, there is no development of relations).

Max on the advice of Kira had mastered the erotic massage and has long been using it on Mom and on Alice. Mom, after her conversation with Kira, believes that Max Ошибка перевода.needneneed often to see her naked to not be excited every time.

Also, Max visited more than a dozen Kate's nightly sexual experiments with Alice (in the last few times the same thing was repeated) and began punishing naked Alice for smoking weed by the pool. On Saturday night, almost always Max gets a blowjob from Alice.

Max spent some money on Alice's website, until she started to cheat.

Questions:
- should there be, in this version, else one conversation between Max and Kira at the pool in the morning with a report on achievements with mom?
- how to get in these circumstances scenes of n-as-2, n-as-3, n-kas-2, n-kas-3, n-ks-3, n-malone?

Anyway, forgive me for my English with dictionary.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote