Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I think you missing the fact that this question were asked many times already and you didn't take the time to do some search.

Here the trigger information from the code :
0.4: 2 o'clock in the morning, Alice is asleep while Kate is smoking.

Here the text you say : "I can't hear anything behind the door. Maybe I should look into the window?"
And the answers :
"Peep into the window"
"Leave"

There are 2 other answers, but some state is required to go there. Nowhere in the code theses states are read or written. So actually only the n-as-1 scene is avalaible.

So : Not avalaible yet !
Ok, so they have not been implented yet. What about:
n-mm-2-1.img
n-mm-3-1.img
n-mms-2a.img
n-mm-2b.img
Cant seem to trigger them either. Maybe they have not been implemented as well?

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
n-mm-2-1.img
n-mm-3-1.img
n-mms-2a.img
n-mm-2b.img
Doesn't seem to be implemented also.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
n-mm-2-1.img
n-mm-3-1.img
n-mms-2a.img
n-mm-2b.img
n-mm-2-1 and n-mm-3-1 i didn't find. for n-mms-2a and n-mm(s)-2b you get that after going Cunning Plan that is trigger buy Kate.

I didn't play as friend with Eric maybe is his version of same think. Or after many many massages.

Anyone know what i need to do or what path need to go to give Lisa more then One Erotic Book?

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
You can't have it all in only one savegame.
Best way is to save before taking branches, and go full with it.
You may need 6 saves in my opinion

War With Eric +
  • Liza highschool
  • Liza girlfriend
  • Liza secret girlfriend

Peace With Eric +
  • Liza highschool
  • Liza girlfriend
  • Liza secret girlfriend

Mother and Sister and Kira pathes are not branches related, so you'll need to unlock them for each of theses 6 savegames :)

And yes, i'm working on a savegame editor / savegame generator / path changer. And no won't be avalaible soon :)

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
You can't have it all in only one savegame.
Best way is to save before taking branches, and go full with it.
You may need 6 saves in my opinion

War With Eric +
  • Liza highschool
  • Liza girlfriend
  • Liza secret girlfriend

Peace With Eric +
  • Liza highschool
  • Liza girlfriend
  • Liza secret girlfriend

Mother and Sister and Kira pathes are not branches related, so you'll need to unlock them for each of theses 6 savegames :)

And yes, i'm working on a savegame editor / savegame generator / path changer. And no won't be avalaible soon :)
OK. so i didn't do anything wrong if i give her only 1st book. If i understand correctly , only go 1 of 6 path.

as for editor i believe you that will need more time.

MortimerQ

May 6, 2017
Just for curiosity, I wasn't yet be able to unlock these scenes:

n-msp-1
n-msp-2

Is there anything special to unlock them, or what Event/Opportunity is necessary to do it?

Thanks in advance

PS - I tried to search for them in Forums but no answers

Chuturica

May 9, 2017

n-msp-1
n-msp-2

Is there anything special to unlock them, or what Event/Opportunity is necessary to do it?

Thanks in advance

To unlock private punish. you need 1st to do some money task don't know what number. and then after you get punished in public you can ask her to next do in her room (also have option for yours didn't try) price is 500,1000 and 2000 (30 days). I didn't unlock them but i think is related to be Friend to Erick same as n-mm-2-1 and n-mm-3-1. or after you do loot erotic mass. and get used to naked body.

MortimerQ

May 6, 2017
To unlock private punish. you need 1st to do some money task don't know what number. and then after you get punished in public you can ask her to next do in her room (also have option for yours didn't try) price is 500,1000 and 2000 (30 days). I didn't unlock them but i think is related to be Friend to Erick same as n-mm-2-1 and n-mm-3-1. or after you do loot erotic mass. and get used to naked body.
I tried (cheating) being in peace with Eric and finishing the erotic massage event, but I thinks those are not the ways. Otherwise, ty a lot anyway for your help :)

Greetings

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Doesn't seem to be implemented also.
Yeah, It seems so.

n-mm-2-1 and n-mm-3-1 i didn't find. for n-mms-2a and n-mm(s)-2b you get that after going Cunning Plan that is trigger buy Kate.

I didn't play as friend with Eric maybe is his version of same think. Or after many many massages.
I have finished the cunning plan qust for 0.4 And have not seen those pictures. Mom is naked when massaging and Max always has an erection. And I have bought probably several kilos of weed for Kate. If you have managed get those two How did you do it?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
My question is: Can you finish the mentor op without become enemies with Eric? Perhaps through the Sacrifice op?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
will the walkthrough site on rawgit.com be getting updated or is this the only place for info now?
It usually gets updated but at any point it can be stopped and it usually takes a lot of time to be updated...

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
My question is: Can you finish the mentor op without become enemies with Eric? Perhaps through the Sacrifice op?
Here is a trick to get Lisa while being friend with Eric.

1. Caught Eric jerking to Alice on Thursday or Tuesday at 2 a.m .Make a noise and for reward ask him to raise your money or stop turning your family against you.
2. Caught Eric again, , offend Eric by choosing’ Let everybody see…’. then choose ‘Eric caught me spying on Alice’ and get your reward .

2. Purchase Camera after aunt arrival(need to have 2 or more conversion with Aunt at pool, she will offer photo-shoot if u get camera.
3. Caught Eric again, if “try to take a photo” appear take a photo [u need high stealth skill]. If option didn’t appear, offend Eric by choosing’ Let everybody see…’. then choose ‘Eric caught me spying on Alice’ and get your reward .

4. Once you have Taken Photo , ask Lisa about Sex education. Eric will confront you , Give up Lisa to him.
5. On Eric’s next visit , while he his in Mom’s room at 20 pm , extra option will be available ” We need to talk ‘- choose I have some conditions and then I want to teach Lisa.

When you give back his wallet you can ask to leave your sisters and aunt . for that you have more on page 2 (mid of page
) on same Thread

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I noticed a few people have problems with the weed progression. Its not very well implemented and easy to miss therefor:

After you talked to your aunt and she mentioned the website you can buy it IF you have more than 100(currency) on hand. It will be an option in the laptop when you open it - right on the main menu.

RickyTicky

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, does anybody know how to end up Party Girl opportunity? I've got: Well, I got myself a box of chocolate... Tried different choices on sofa at lounge. All other opportunities are finished, except of Mentor.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Guys, does anybody know how to end up Party Girl opportunity? I've got: Well, I got myself a box of chocolate... Tried different choices on sofa at lounge. All other opportunities are finished, except of Mentor.

MortimerQ

May 6, 2017

n-msp-1
n-msp-2

Thanks in advance

Answered to myself :p...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ty to Scale for post the dialogs in the

Greetings

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote