Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Hmm I tried this and it did indeed work of a couple of scenes. Makes me wonder where and how this is supposed to be implemented. When you activate it, you get some new dialogue but can't complete certain events. Is that a good thing or bad I don't know. Since Max seem to complain about his non excisting erection in those scenes.

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
Hmm I tried this and it did indeed work of a couple of scenes. Makes me wonder where and how this is supposed to be implemented. When you activate it, you get some new dialogue but can't complete certain events. Is that a good thing or bad I don't know. Since Max seem to complain about his non excisting erection in those scenes.
I'm going to guess if Eric is mishandled eventually the pills can get turned around on Max, rendering him impotent instead, and these images may be in anticipation and related

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
I'm going to guess if Eric is mishandled eventually the pills can get turned around on Max, rendering him impotent instead, and these images may be in anticipation and related
when you give the pills for the first time to Alice, she mentioned something like that!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Glad i could make an optimal save game ready for 0.5. Against Eric's path with all opportunities maxed, cash maxed and stats maxed. The only thing that seem is bugged is the party girl opportunity. Since I didn't give her the candy before Kira's arrival, but I still did it after, the opportunity is not maxed. Well, i don't care since I saw the scene in another save.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Could be, it seems it had an "negativ" effect on all other scenes but the mom massage one. She was happy that Max could control himself. It would be better that she got comfortable with Max having an erection then the other way around. So yeah, overall it does give off a bad vibe. And like IWFDI said, Alice does mention about try not to get caught. Might be a stat check, relationship check or other that will be implemented or something.

cob

May 15, 2017
I cannot mass Alice at the edge of the swimming pool. I made training sensual massage and Kira told me to mass Alice before mom. But Alice always refuses.

Blob

May 7, 2017
I cannot mass Alice at the edge of the swimming pool. I made training sensual massage and Kira told me to mass Alice before mom. But Alice always refuses.
use to first option (sunblock) not the second one

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
when you give the pills for the first time to Alice, she mentioned something like that!
I sense some online course about self-control which means more grinding :/ but the use of pills on ourself with the advice of kira might be a good idea. Except if this leads to a far future sex scene we'll be uncapable to fuck dat momma

shaka238

May 14, 2017
I caught Eric peeping once, just walked quietly away (stupid I know) but I knew I needed the camera and I didn't have it yet. Now I'm investigating where to find ganja, eric's already raped kira (but I haven't talked to him about it yet) and I'm wondering did I lose Lisa and her sex ed opp for good ? How do I get her back? And how can I catch Eric to be able to blackmail him pls ?!

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Whatever the case i highly recommend making a save right before this event and keeping it separate since we will have no idea on what impact it will have to story overall.
Any thoughts are welcome.

You can go into the settings.ini or whatever it's called and modify the max number of saves you can have. I save before every big event because I'm too lazy to go back and replay the game 100 times.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Eric gives gifts to Alice. How to stop it?
Эрик дарит подарки Алисе.Как это остановить?

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Eric gives gifts to Alice. How to stop it?
Эрик дарит подарки Алисе.Как это остановить?
Ask him to stop bothering your family, by blackmail with a photo of him peeping or with his wallet

averam300

May 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I found his pictures of the game on another site but I can not get them in the game .... is what you know how to get there?

thanks

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone, I found his pictures of the game on another site but I can not get them in the game .... is what you know how to get there?

thanks
Also curious... but I'm guessing it's either not implemented or it's from a specific route? I'll leave to ikaruga or someone else to reply but the logical reason for a scene like this would be mom spanking in the morning and you not having a boner. Since when she spanks you on the table she says she will spank you on the table because of your dick being "ALL THE WAY UP". How to get it idk... And I just now realized how useless this comment is...

averam300

May 17, 2017
So I had an initial response on the "official" site that could be a solution, but I do not know how to go about it

Alice gives the pills a max and not a eric .... I try to see with different influences but I have not succeeded

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017

thanks
It seems it's not implemented. But if you put in a code into the mod.txt file which says you don't get an erection then those scenes do play out during private punishment. From the dialog it does not seem to be a good route though.

Someone posted how to implement the code further back in the thread.
I put those to on line 136 and 137. It does change certain events in different scenes not just the punishment. Hence I think that's a bad route for Max.

max.imp>0&cheatmenu.max.done!add_max.imp_-1^ <color=red>Set IMP to 0</color>
max.imp=0&cheatmenu.max.done!add_max.imp_1^ <color=lime>Set IMP to 1</color>

Last edited:

averam300

May 17, 2017
thanks for your answers.....
And I can not find the file in which I can modify the code .... nor how to modify it

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote