Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
As far as anyone knows those and the scenes of Alice's friend aren't reachable in game

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Thanks for answers.
Stop the gifts from Eric Alice did not get a photo. He said that the quality of photography is poor.
Only the wallet helped to influence Eric. Can you make a lot of Eric's photos around Alice's room?

Спасибо за ответы.
Остановить подарки от Эрика Алисе не получилось фотографией.Он сказал что качество фотографии плохое.
Только бумажник помог повлиять на Эрика.Может надо сделать много фотографий Эрика около комнаты Алисы?

В будущих версиях игры будет можно выгнать Эрика из дома.Будет ли возможность выгнать Катю из дома?

In future versions of the game, you can kick Eric out of the house. Will there be an opportunity to drive Katya out of the house?

Last edited:

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
This question has been asked and answered multiple times...
I don't know why you people make such posts! There are some ways to make it right!

1.) Don't answer at all. Save your time for something else
2.) Answer their question
3.) link the Post where the answer was postet

every other Post like the one I quoted is a wast of space and time!

Reactions: dosenspezi

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I don't know why you people make such posts! There are some ways to make it right!

1.) Don't answer at all. Save your time for something else
2.) Answer their question
3.) link the Post where the answer was postet

every other Post like the one I quoted is a wast of space and time!
Funny that you say my post is a waste of space and time, and yet your reply wastes WAY more space (and I bet you spent more time writing it that I did mine...).

Anyway... People need to start using the search function...

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Funny that you say my post is a waste of space and time, and yet your reply wastes WAY more space (and I bet you spent more time writing it that I did mine...).

Anyway... People need to start using the search function...
I didn't want to offend you, if I did, sorry mate wasn't my intention!

It is the kind of post what I criticize. For me these threads are quick question and answer threads. If you won't or can't answer you didn't post. Just my 2 cents!

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
i have a problem, when I'm in showing mom massage time to help her become more open to lesbians / gays no matter what I'm doing, i always get sent to the milliary, no matter how much effort i put and no matter what i do, any ideas? (everyday im helping them with cleaning dishes, pool and homework

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i have a problem, when I'm in showing mom massage time to help her become more open to lesbians / gays no matter what I'm doing, i always get sent to the milliary, no matter how much effort i put and no matter what i do, any ideas? (everyday im helping them with cleaning dishes, pool and homework
You need to keep Eric's influence on the girls low.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
how can I do that? i bought everything from the shop already
Mom: Order Cosmetics, groceries and clean the Pool.
Alice: Give her money and massages in front of the TV
Lisa: Tell her mom wants to speak to her when Eric is with mom in the living room, ?Doing her homework right?

Last edited:

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Lisa: Tell her mom wants to speak to her when Eric is with mom in the living room, ?Doing her homework right?
Also, for the Mom, I think that doing Yoga will decrease Erics influence also.

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
Sending Lisa in to see Eric and Mom increases Eric's influence, not decreases. Homework works however if you do it for her. You can also reduce Mom's influence if you've unlocked private punishments and pay for more private punishment time. Kira's influence can be reduced by spending time with her in the evenings.

Reactions: bas

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
how to get the party girl opportunity after lisa telling you that alice change after drinking

cibik

May 5, 2017
At some time when I enter Alice room I get a stick .I put the stick in Alice PC to find a password.and I don't
get nothing in time .

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
At some time when I enter Alice room I get a stick .I put the stick in Alice PC to find a password.and I don't
get nothing in time .
IIRC, you need to wait until she is at her computer, and go to your computer. There should be an option to check on hers.

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
hello i have a problem
after blackmailing eric, i can't no logner do it again, I picked to take Lisa back for sex ed and after some time I can't no longer teach her kissing, I can only do it with Kira which is not unlocking anything I think, so actually I have two problems, I'm in situation as I described and I can't Masturbating / Sleeping topless with Lisa and I can't blackmail Eric again... can you help :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote