Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
I can't get the private punish from mom, what i need to do?
Ok, so after playing a bit I finally figured out how to get private punishment.
1. Keep doing chores
2. At one point when you talk to mom (I did it in her room), a new conversation will be opened saying something about not wanting to be punished in front of sisters. You need to pay $500 for 1 week.
3. Get punished via any method and you should get it during meal time.

It is unnecessary to get any punishment during the period for the event to trigger.

Reactions: Zureth

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
guys can i know how to trigger sacrifice opportunity? currently im friends with eric and i've completed the "BDSM" photoshoot with aunt but still nothing happens during wed 2:00 am....should i be at war with him to trigger this event?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I'm playing version 0.4. Is there any way to get acess to the sensual massage course, or is it unavailable in this version ?

stan

May 1, 2017
8:00AM in the room.
sometimes it works at 21:00 too (i haven't tried too hard to figure this out so it might be on a specific day or weekends)
Just talk

Mind you if you gave her education to Eric even if you get her back later with the wallet deal, you might be blocked at this step (she might even keep going to mom's room). On one playthrough i got blocked as well playing along with Eric but refusing to let him tutor Lisa, had one kiss session with the aunt and couldn't trigger the second one...

You might also need her to have stats in your favor like she listen to you and in a good mood and low eric influence

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
How many times have massaging naked mom to achieve the goal of "cunning plan"? Or this "cunning plan" does not reach the stated aim in this version of the game ?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
How many times have massaging naked mom to achieve the goal of "cunning plan"? Or this "cunning plan" does not reach the stated aim in this version of the game ?
You can't complete it in this version, maybe in 0.5 or 0.6

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
i think i fucked up my game, i was trying the mods and for some reason the alice options to repeat the bj scene does not apper, so i removed the mods file and started a new game but she never comes drunk, every friday i wait for the to come back, but they send me to sleep, and the option, i have tries many things removing the mods file and with the mods on even loading saved games where the scenes are about to happen or are already happen, but there is no way for me rewatch the bj scene even in a new game .

I dont know if its a playthrough error or if i did something with the mods, help me plz

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
i think i fucked up my game, i was trying the mods and for some reason the alice options to repeat the bj scene does not apper, so i removed the mods file and started a new game but she never comes drunk, every friday i wait for the to come back, but they send me to sleep, and the option, i have tries many things removing the mods file and with the mods on even loading saved games where the scenes are about to happen or are already happen, but there is no way for me rewatch the bj scene even in a new game .

I dont know if its a playthrough error or if i did something with the mods, help me plz
Have you given her the chocolates before she went out?

Oh and how do you get Yoga, I try talking to mom in the morning but all I get it "Here's The money" or "Give me some money"

Reactions: Charolastra

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Have you given her the chocolates before she went out?
thank u very much that was the problem.

BTW i need help with the schoolmate opportunity, i cant advance it says i need to progress with the mentor one, but is already completed

stan

May 1, 2017
Oh and how do you get Yoga, I try talking to mom in the morning but all I get it "Here's The money" or "Give me some money"
That only happens if you take the girlfriend route with Liza : whenever you start the dialog "about Alex..." you have three choices.
To get yoga sessions you have to tell her to forget about him.

[if you can get her to go to school without panties, or Olivia comes home on weekends, you chose already a different option]
if your choice was correct then raise her obedience to you and make sure you give her the bikini before Eric, i don't know if it's necessary but you can't go wrong this way.

thank u very much that was the problem.

BTW i need help with the schoolmate opportunity, i cant advance it says i need to progress with the mentor one, but is already completed
end of current version. mentor is not completed you only have taken it as far as it could go for now

Last edited:

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
and you need to pay her before you get in trouble
If the mother is at home in advance, payment for private punishment is possible immediately before it. For example, Max was caught at 07 a.m.; at 08 a.m., before breakfast, he gives mom the money, and at Breakfast gets private. So often you can save money by not paying for part of the catch-free periods. Payment is then valid for 1-4 weeks depending on the amount. The most practical is to pay for a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuturica

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
i didn't find an answer. I have read following information... On day 24 you should not have money over $500, because this will trigger the wallet option. And next you should fuck with Kira before Wallet is trigger!? Why? And there is also a hint with a mysterial "before wednesday"? Could someone explain it? I'm in war with Eric! Trank you

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
That only happens if you take the girlfriend route with Liza : whenever you start the dialog "about Alex..." you have three choices.
To get yoga sessions you have to tell her to forget about him.

[if you can get her to go to school without panties, or Olivia comes home on weekends, you chose already a different option]
if your choice was correct then raise her obedience to you and make sure you give her the bikini before Eric, i don't know if it's necessary but you can't go wrong this way.
Ah, I've gone the girlfriend route but I didn't choose "forget about him"

Thanks

Tankichi

May 30, 2017
Excuse me, I'm new and have been playing the game awhile, I'm at the point where I can get Mom to let me give her massages but still get an erection and there is no progress in the "naturist" plot. Am I supposed to just keep going until she finally stops noticing?

Edit: Finally saw it under "Cunning plan". Not implemented yet.

Jayson0974

May 16, 2017
excuse me, now i'm stucked poss.wallet.step 5
I want to know how i go to poss.wallet.step.50
Eric has demanded his money back, and I had to give it to him, in front of entire family like I'm some kind of thief.
What Eric doesn't know, though, that I have his wallet and ID. I guess he thinks he lost it, and it's not like he can accuse me in stealing his ?already stolen? wallet...
I'll definitely get to the bottom of this Victor Moro situation...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote