Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkol78

May 14, 2017
hello i have a problem
after blackmailing eric, i can't no logner do it again, I picked to take Lisa back for sex ed and after some time I can't no longer teach her kissing, I can only do it with Kira which is not unlocking anything I think, so actually I have two problems, I'm in situation as I described and I can't Masturbating / Sleeping topless with Lisa and I can't blackmail Eric again... can you help :(
I think you need to wait 0.5 game update.

cibik

May 5, 2017
When I do video chat with Alice I get 3 choices. See tits,dress with top and undressed. At undressed are just 2 choices.both are bad because you end the discussion with sister. You will have other choices or this is all in this version.
I found out what to do massages to mam every evening.use the pills on Eric and when he get to bathroom you do massages to mom.:)

cibik

May 5, 2017
Eric can do sex with all the girls and Max what can do best a blowjob from Aunt and one for sister when is drunk. And mother is very shy so I cannot massage her,but she does a blowjob every night to Eric in public.really?:))
I think we will f&$&k mother in 2,3 years.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

SPOILER

SPOILER

I'm in this part of the game:

Cunning Plan

Poss.guest.step.7
I've told aunt Kira I've completed the sensual massage course. She said I should start practicing on Alice while she tans. Then aunt Kira will tell mom I'm good at it and Alice's recommendation will add fuel to the fire. \ N \ nThen I'll have to find a good moment and start massaging mom. I think the evenings after the shower in her room will be great for this.

But every time I try to massage Alice while she tan, she always says the same thing:

"No, go massage or something else, I'm fine."

Being that I am like this with her:

Relationship level: Flirting
Current mood: Awesome
Max's Authority: Respect
Relationship Eri: Not bad
Eric's Influence: 0%

What is missing to release the massage scene with her then?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Don't choose the massage option when she sunbathes. Choose sun lotion option, and it will lead you to asking her about a massage.
Thank you very much, I already managed to find out after I posted the question here in the forum!

However, I am currently with ERO. MASSAGE SKILL points 111, and show that you have 44% chance on she like the massage, how much points are needed so that she always likes the massage?

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
Thank you very much, I already managed to find out after I posted the question here in the forum!

However, I am currently with ERO. MASSAGE SKILL points 111, and show that you have 44% chance on she like the massage, how much points are needed so that she always likes the massage?
Too fucking many

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here's a tip for the sis massage in the pool.

Quicksave before you do anything.
Try massage.
if fail:
Quickload
give her the least amount of money.
try massage.
if fail:
Quickload
give her the 2nd least amount of money.
try massage.
if fail:
Quickload
giver the 3rd least amount of money.
try massage.
if fail
You get the point no?

Money for some reason changes the odds and giving more doesn't mean you'll get further. It seems it's using some sort of random value that is also set at the beginning of the day. I managed to get the full massage in a week by doing this. If all fail choose the one that takes you the furthest & try again next day.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Here's a tip for the sis massage in the pool.

Quicksave before you do anything.
Try massage.
if fail:
Quickload
give her the least amount of money.
try massage.
if fail:
Quickload
give her the 2nd least amount of money.
try massage.
if fail:
Quickload
giver the 3rd least amount of money.
try massage.
if fail
You get the point no?

Money for some reason changes the odds and giving more doesn't mean you'll get further. It seems it's using some sort of random value that is also set at the beginning of the day. I managed to get the full massage in a week by doing this. If all fail choose the one that takes you the furthest & try again next day.
You can just mod the answers, did i not post the version yet ?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Kate didn't ask me to get weed. She invited me for the threesome without weed?! So i can´t Alice spank naked. What´s going wrong?

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Can Max gets private punishment from Mom if I go to war with Eric from the start?
If yes, how can I trigger the option?
I've completed all opportunities in war route but yet I don't get an option for private punishment throughout my playthrough.

Elberet

May 16, 2017
Can Max gets private punishment from Mom if I go to war with Eric from the start?
If yes, how can I trigger the option?
I've completed all opportunities in war route but yet I don't get an option for private punishment throughout my playthrough.
i just get 1 punishment from Mom and then i can talk with her about private punishment. (i was in war with Eric from start)
so... try it

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
i just get 1 punishment from Mom and then i can talk with her about private punishment. (i was in war with Eric from start)
so... try it
I tried peeping on Mom & Eric when they are having sex, failed and got punishment the next day twice but doesn't have the option to opt for private punishment. Even tried talking to mom on 7am and 8am but the only option was to ask for money.

Elberet

May 16, 2017
Mom & Eric... Try to peep on sisters in morning shower and get punishment for THAT. Because Eric... I think game use another scripts with him.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
I tried peeping on Mom & Eric when they are having sex, failed and got punishment the next day twice but doesn't have the option to opt for private punishment. Even tried talking to mom on 7am and 8am but the only option was to ask for money.
To get private punishment you need 1st to do some money task and then you need to get punishment and you will have option on next day(or in night). and you need to pay her before you get in truble

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote