Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Hi a1fox3, sry i need ur help again. I started new and go to lisa gf route.
Now im able to get ride of eric as my slave or phone call.

i attach my curent save file. It is possible from this point, get the ride of eric kate mom path?
i'm not be able talk with kate about eric want fuck alice or show her the photo.
another quetion by the way, i show mom the photo, but she she say i'm lying. must i now shoot a photo again or still i have that for kate?

Thx for your answer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi a1fox3, sry i need ur help again. I started new and go to lisa gf route.
Now im able to get ride of eric as my slave or phone call.

i attach my curent save file. It is possible from this point, get the ride of eric kate mom path?
i'm not be able talk with kate about eric want fuck alice or show her the photo.
another quetion by the way, i show mom the photo, but she she say i'm lying. must i now shoot a photo again or still i have that for kate?

Thx for your answer
You only use the photo on eric to keep him away from the rest of the family for about 2 weeks then he will start peeping again on Alice and you need to get another pic and go to him again and show the pic to keep him away from the rest of the family again. (You need to do this until you get rid of him.) (This it the only use for the pic.)

You have his wallet so call the people and get rid of him or go to him and give him his wall back its up to you but given his wallet back will just make it a longer time before you can get rid of him.

If you want to go Kate's mom route then you must give eric his wallet then keep talking to Kira, it could take many weeks for the convo to come up.
After giving him his wallet you need to keep talking to aunt Kira and she will tell you about Kate's mom.

Reactions: darkman-999

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
You only use the photo on eric to keep him away from the rest of the family for about 2 weeks then he will start peeping again on Alice and you need to get another pic and go to him again and show the pic to keep him away from the rest of the family again. (You need to do this until you get rid of him.) (This it the only use for the pic.)

You have his wallet so call the people and get rid of him or go to him and give him his wall back its up to you but given his wallet back will just make it a longer time before you can get rid of him.

If you want to go Kate's mom route then you must give eric his wallet then keep talking to Kira, it could take many weeks for the convo to come up.
After giving him his wallet you need to keep talking to aunt Kira and she will tell you about Kate's mom.

Wow, thanks a lot again for your very helpfull and detailed explanation. Then at this point i split my savegames in in three pices to be able to follow all three ways.

Again many, many thanks for supporting me so helpfull. :p:p:p:)(y)

can i give eric his swallet back at my actual savepoint, or must i use earlier savepoint?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can i give eric his swallet back at my actual savepoint, or must i use earlier savepoint?
I have no idea I get rid of him as fast as I can so I get more time with ALL the women.
If you have blackmailed him already with it the maybe no and you just need to keep checking with aunt Kira.
But like I said I always get rid of him asap.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
tell me how to continue the path of mom?
Stuck on bdsm filming. Should be filmed there, and then there is no further development

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tell me how to continue the path of mom?
Stuck on bdsm filming. Should be filmed there, and then there is no further development
Olivia girlfriend = no mom.
Lisa girlfriend = sex with mom.

So who is Max's girlfriend?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Then both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times and you need to work on All open quest and some closed quest and it will happen, read what the quest says and you should be able to get it unlocked.

You may need to go around several times during several weeks and talk to everyone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And if you're in a relationship with Olivia, how do you turn it off?
Start a new game and don't choose Olivia.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 girlfriend paths, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
How to continue Vicky's path to the cafe. I touched her breasts once. Now she is constantly busy and does not speak to me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to continue Vicky's path to the cafe. I touched her breasts once. Now she is constantly busy and does not speak to me
Well for one thing that is a mod you are playing and not the vanilla game, if you need help with a mod then go ask in the mod thread.

We only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
Hey everyone, I have downloaded the crack version of this game but it is of no use. I need to earn a lot and of course this is a very tiring work. And everything in the game works on money which is very hard to earn. Please tell how to use the cheat. I didn't find any option for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey everyone, I have downloaded the crack version of this game but it is of no use. I need to earn a lot and of course this is a very tiring work. And everything in the game works on money which is very hard to earn. Please tell how to use the cheat. I didn't find any option for it.
Crack version only means you do not have to have the internet to play.

You must add the cheat mod to be able to cheat, best one that I use mainly for testing and helping other players with is the one in the 2nd post of this thread.
" 11. How to fix homework bug." Called: GF bug fix.rar https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket and move time forward or you will have problems paying back the money that you did not steal from eric.
Cheat the money to Max's web site first then in game move it to his pocket then use it at that time.
(After Max gets accuse of stealing eric wallet then you can have as much as you want in Max's pocket with out problems.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kanhu12

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
Crack version only means you do not have to have the internet to play.

You must add the cheat mod to be able to cheat, best one that I use mainly for testing and helping other players with is the one in the 2nd post of this thread.
" 11. How to fix homework bug." Called: GF bug fix.rar https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket and move time forward or you will have problems paying back the money that you did not steal from eric.
Cheat the money to Max's web site first then in game move it to his pocket then use it at that time.
(After Max gets accuse of stealing eric wallet then you can have as much as you want in Max's pocket with out problems.)
Till now I have never used any cheat. And recently I have been accussed of stealing Eric's wallet. Can I activate cheat mode now (I mean in the middle of the game). Or I need to restart the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Till now I have never used any cheat. And recently I have been accussed of stealing Eric's wallet. Can I activate cheat mode now (I mean in the middle of the game). Or I need to restart the game.
Yes you can just download and put in the main folder and check Max's laptop for the cheat section.
Do not cheat stats until you get them to 100 points in game or you will break the game.
To many triggers are in the first 100 points and cheating before reaching 100 points in game will break the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kanhu12
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote