Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would someone mind taking a look at my save file please? I think that I've completed all of the opportunities for this version, but I see that someone posted that you can have sex with Olivia twice a week, however, I never had that option. The last thing I was able to do at Olivia's house was that her mom answered the door completely naked and then forced me to take off my pants. Then, she told me to leave and not come back until I learn to control myself. Now, I can't go back to Olivia's house and it says I've reached the end of the opportunity in this version. I have cheat mod installed, but I've only used it for money, not for altering any of the attributes of the characters.
Sex with Olivia is only on the Olivia girlfriend path.

Lisa gf path allows you to start dating Olivia but the game was abandoned before it went very far and this is the path you are on = 0 sex with Olivia.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, have I reached the end of the game?
Yes you are completed but you did miss some content with the Weed quest and you can no longer go back for it.

When you unlock the Weed quest if you play again work on it more before moving on to other content.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I only took a look at your last one and you have open quest that are blocking you from moving forward, spider is the main one and you need to """tell""" mom no more spanking for Max, HE IS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE NOW. View attachment 879904
Mom will never see Max as an adult if she has to spank him.
Also new job needs to be worked on more because I think there is triggers that need to go off for mom to sit down and have the talk with Max and Alice.
Then I guess I need another save of V0.11 Lisa gf path... The save I got was with incomplete spider quest maybe bcoz of not using spiders in the bathroom or at the pool by the uploader... bcoz I ended the spider quest successfully after Lisa peeked at Max n Alice screwing each other, then they sat n made plans... I guess it's still showing incomplete bcoz of that part

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys I was wondering I just finish of this game and I quite enjoy it, anyway beside this game is there any other good incest game as well like big brother?

footba1100

Sep 11, 2020
Then I guess I need another save of V0.11 Lisa gf path... The save I got was with incomplete spider quest maybe bcoz of not using spiders in the bathroom or at the pool by the uploader... bcoz I ended the spider quest successfully after Lisa peeked at Max n Alice screwing each other, then they sat n made plans... I guess it's still showing incomplete bcoz of that part
Hello, I found this game on the Internet, but it shows big_ Brother_ Mod_ Smirniy_ v. 0.20.0.14. Do you have a strategy for this version? This version seems to have a strong bug, so I can't continue to play.

In addition, I found that there seem to be many versions of the game. The version I'm playing seems to be a follow-up production of the original version, with a lot of mod added. Is there any difference between other versions and this version?

If you can reply, I would be very grateful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys I was wondering I just finish of this game and I quite enjoy it, anyway beside this game is there any other good incest game as well like big brother?
Not like BB but I like them.
Sisterly Lust.
My Legacy:

Lisa's Special Day, a very short mini game with Max and Lisa from BB.

Dreaming of Dana.

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Not like BB but I like them.
Sisterly Lust.
My Legacy:

Lisa's Special Day, a very short mini game with Max and Lisa from BB.

Dreaming of Dana.
Thanks I’ll check it out next time!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm now in Olivia GF paths ,How to unlock v.12 new content and V.13 new content
You don't on the Olivia GF path, all content ended for Olivia in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa GF paths.

shnhn

Nov 1, 2020
How can I continue. I got stuck after shooting the third movie. It would be better if there is a guide after 0.9 that I can study

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I continue. I got stuck after shooting the third movie. It would be better if there is a guide after 0.9 that I can study
I hope you did not cheat scenes to open because you have 1 quest that should have been done way back in v.3
"Favorite Aunt", this should have been done 1-3 weeks after the first photo shot.(((This needs to be done asap.)))

You need to complete "Blog" and the spider quests.

Also your "Hot Coffee" is all messed up, this is yours BigBrother 2020-11-03 07-11-38-78.jpg and this is what it is suppose to look like BigBrother 2020-11-03 07-11-25-91.jpg

Once you get Blog and spider quests done then start talking to all girls when there alone and it should trigger the next movie stuff.

My mini walkthroughs are in the 2nd post of this thread which may help you with the rest of the game after you get Blog and spider quest done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone pls upload "end game save" i am stuck on v14.
i am punishing ann with lisa at lounge
i can sex with ann and kira on pool 22:00
i can sex with kira in shover
i can sex with kira on mothers bad .
(but i cant see lisa and kira on sex machine ?? and i cant trigger v15 ann and kira sex scene on ann's bed. olive's 23:00 path never opened and....)
If your on v.14 then your in the wrong thread, this original game only goes up to v.13.

You are play with a mod so you need to go ask in the mod thread for help.

babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
Помогите! Я застрял в ситуации, когда говорил об освобождении Энн. Она должна пойти на лесбийские съемки и прийти неудовлетворенной. У меня есть кнопка "Можем ли мы повеселиться", которая неактивна в любой момент времени! Я не знаю что делать

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Помогите! Я застрял в ситуации, когда говорил об освобождении Энн. Она должна пойти на лесбийские съемки и прийти неудовлетворенной. У меня есть кнопка "Можем ли мы повеселиться", которая неактивна в любой момент времени! Я не знаю что делать
5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/

babushkavalya228

Sep 27, 2020
I apologize. In general, all from carelessness. I scrolled through the forums and it seems like I'm making progress. The problem was that there was no continuation of the filming of mom's lesbian films. I saw that my quests arachnaphobia and blog were not completed. Now I'm doing it and the storyline has gone. Before that I broke my head :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Again I got stuck in the passage. I don’t understand how to advance in quests blog, arachnophobia and hangout . Here is the save.
You just keep doing them over and over again trying different options.

What is "Hangout" is that a mod or ???

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
can somebody tell me what else i'm missing? I still could not do the friday movie part, nor mom catching alice spanking max and lisa... What else i'm missing?
PS: Also I cant advance with Vicky coffee.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can somebody tell me what else i'm missing? I still could not do the friday movie part, nor mom catching alice spanking max and lisa... What else i'm missing?
PS: Also I cant advance with Vicky coffee.
I don't know what you are talking about, the only quest you have left is the last part of Lisa's new sex ed training with mom under the "Cunning Plan" quest, this part is the very end of the quest.
All other quests are done.
As for Vicky when it says this you are done with the content in the quest. BigBrother 2020-11-12 09-39-08-25.jpg

As for the "friday movie part" you must have done it because it is one of the triggers for the new job quest.

As for "alice spanking max and lisa..." your done past that part, either you downloaded a save or you just forgot you done it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote