Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
  1. Save 234 is before spanking and Pleasing... Max asking Alice about her new rules
  2. Save 235 is getting caught by mom 3rd time
If your not going to listen then I can not help you.

Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out. BigBrother 2020-10-26 15-04-28-49.jpg BigBrother 2020-10-26 15-04-30-01.jpg

Also mom dose not see Max as an adult unless he pays 500 every Monday morning to support the family. BigBrother 2020-10-26 15-04-49-34.jpg

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
If your not going to listen then I can not help you.

Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out. View attachment 875107 View attachment 875108

Also mom dose not see Max as an adult unless he pays 500 every Monday morning to support the family. View attachment 875109
sorry ... I used mod to increase authority but it stopped increasing after 599.. when I checked Alice stat it was Trust...
n I increase mood to max every evening

I'll try to do again <3 Mood - Awesome , Authority - Respect

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry ... I used mod to increase authority but it stopped increasing after 599.. when I checked Alice stat it was Trust...
n I increase mood to max every evening

I'll try to do again <3 Mood - Awesome , Authority - Respect
You need to stop using mods and do it in game, wash dishes for both girls everyday and for Lisa once you get it maxed then just help her with homework getting a HJ when you do.

I will take another look at your save.

I don't know how you got passed some of the triggers because your not even done with both Alice's blog or spider quest, you have changing roles already started and it should not have started until after blog was done and spider quest should have been done a long time ago because its the first vaginal sex scenes you can get besides the 2 with Kira.

Plus you did not pay mom the 500 and you also still getting spankings from mom and you need to tell her to stop with the "I know what I want" option. BigBrother 2020-10-26 15-35-50-85.jpg
Start working on all open quest for now and get blog and spider quests done and it may progress your game then.

ADD: Your trying to do version .13 content when you have not finish version .9, v.10, v.11 and v.12 content.

Last edited:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
You need to stop using mods and do it in game, wash dishes for both girls everyday and for Lisa once you get it maxed then just help her with homework getting a HJ when you do.

I will take another look at your save.

I don't know how you got passed some of the triggers because your not even done with both Alice's blog or spider quest, you have changing roles already started and it should not have started until after blog was done and spider quest should have been done a long time ago because its the first vaginal sex scenes you can get besides the 2 with Kira.

Plus you did not pay mom the 500 and you also still getting spankings from mom and you need to tell her to stop with the "I know what I want" option. View attachment 875144
Start working on all open quest for now and get blog and spider quests done and it may progress your game then.

ADD: Your trying to do version .13 content when you have not finish version .9, v.10, v.11 and v.12 content.
I got saved file from save file request thread, bcs I wanted Lisa gf path n I was on Olivia path in my own progress... In that saved file Kira was arrived and spider quest wasn't completed.... In spider quest I'm able to fuck Alice after sleeping with her... What more left to do in Spider quest?

In blog Alice, Lisa and Max doing cam shows... Is anything more left?

This new thing triggered where Mom, Max and Alice talked after Alice caught mom blowing max....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got saved file from save file request thread, bcs I wanted Lisa gf path n I was on Olivia path in my own progress... In that saved file Kira was arrived and spider quest wasn't completed.... In spider quest I'm able to fuck Alice after sleeping with her... What more left to do in Spider quest?

In blog Alice, Lisa and Max doing cam shows... Is anything more left?

This new thing triggered where Mom, Max and Alice talked after Alice caught mom blowing max....
It will tell you when you have completed both blog and spider quest, every quest will tell you when you are done with all content for each quest.

Version .13 is a very long grind and the first time it took me over 100 days to complete but I had all other version quest done when it came out.

So just work on all open and some closed quest and you will get there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does not work
Did you delete the cheat mod you had or did you put the one I link to in also?
If you removed you old cheat mod and replaced it with the one I like to and it still don't work then upload your save and I will take a look.

rytuytuy

Aug 12, 2020
Did you delete the cheat mod you had or did you put the one I link to in also?
If you removed you old cheat mod and replaced it with the one I like to and it still don't work then upload your save and I will take a look.
tried again, deleted and installed a new one, did not help. P. S. sorry, I am writing through a translator

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tried again, deleted and installed a new one, did not help. P. S. sorry, I am writing through a translator
You are on the Olivia girlfriend path and that is all you get with Lisa on this path.

All content ends in v.10 on the Olivia path and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa girlfriend paths.

Olivia GF = 2 night a week sex with Olivia.

Lisa GF = HJ 6 days a week, BJ 14 + a week, anal sex 9 times a week and even more for Lisa GF path including sex with mom.

Restart and this time go for Lisa GF paths.

Reactions: rytuytuy

rytuytuy

Aug 12, 2020
You are on the Olivia girlfriend path and that is all you get with Lisa on this path.

All content ends in v.10 on the Olivia path and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa girlfriend paths.

Olivia GF = 2 night a week sex with Olivia.

Lisa GF = HJ 6 days a week, BJ 14 + a week, anal sex 9 times a week and even more for Lisa GF path including sex with mom.

Restart and this time go for Lisa GF paths.
thanks for the answers, and at what point does the choice take place?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for the answers, and at what point does the choice take place?
At the bottom of this page is the 3 paths, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.
Yoga path has less eye candy at the beginning of the game and you can not ask Lisa not to wear panties.
Jewelry path has the most eye candy at the beginning of the game and you can ask Lisa not to wear panties for even more eye candy.

Yoga you get your choice at the end of the game to have sex with mom during yoga """OR""" sex with her in the kitchen, not both.

Jewelry only the kitchen sex is available and not yoga.

Both paths have the same amount of sex with Lisa and mom during the day but only the yoga has a choice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Aunt does not give me lasting medicine, how to do
That depends on who is Max's girlfriend, Olivia or Lisa?
If Olivia you don't get it and if Lisa you must work on other quest first and it will happen, talk to all girls every day and work on all open and some closed quests.

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
That depends on who is Max's girlfriend, Olivia or Lisa?
If Olivia you don't get it and if Lisa you must work on other quest first and it will happen, talk to all girls every day and work on all open and some closed quests.
my girlfriend is lisa,this is my save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
my girlfriend is lisa,this is my save
You don't get anymore pills it was just for that last movie now keep working on spiders, blog quest until there done and work on the other open quests at the same time.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
" 18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Make sure you keep Alice and Lisa's mood and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Before starting the below work let Alice spank Lisa and Max until mom catches you then stop anal with Lisa until both mom and Alice sits down and do the talk.
1. Mom needs to catch Alice and Max in the lounge pleasing each other until she sits down and have a talk with both of them. (Last pic is a must have)
69050_Ann_C_1.jpg 69050_Ann_C_1.jpg 69051_Ann_C_2.jpg 69051_Ann_C_2.jpg 69052_Ann_C_3.jpg 69052_Ann_C_3.jpg You need to start up anal with Lisa again and get spanked by Alice until mom catches you then stop anal and she should sit down the next or 2 times. 69053_Ann_C_4.jpg 69053_Ann_C_4.jpg Could take more than 4 times, some players have bad luck and had to do it over 20 times to get the last pic.

2. Alice needs to catch mom giving Max a BJ until Alice sits down and have a talk with both of them.
Remember the key here is mom and Alice must sit down and have the talk.
69054_Alice_C_1.jpg 69054_Alice_C_1.jpg
69055_Alice_C_2.jpg 69055_Alice_C_2.jpg Last pic must happen and some players have bad luck and had to do it over 20 times to get the last pic.

3. Mom needs to catch Alice spanking both Lisa and Max at the same time in the lounge at least 2 times but it could be more.
69058_Ann_SP_1.jpg 69058_Ann_SP_1.jpg Must be done twice.

(I don't think you must do it in this order but it may be wise to do Ann/mom's part first then Alice and then the spanking until I have time to test it out some more.)
Remember the main trigger for v.12 content is Max taking Alice to the clinic as his GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF.

DarkSilver just said that mom should go first then Alice then mom for the spanking.
Remember this must happen and before the spanking part. 69053_Ann_C_4.jpg 69053_Ann_C_4.jpg 69055_Alice_C_2.jpg 69055_Alice_C_2.jpg Both must sit down and give the talk.
I don't think I can complete this game...

First I tried this - According to walkthrough Mom should sit and talk first... but on Day 308 Max n Alice pleased each other 10th time and mom caught them 3rd time, and now its Day 321 Mom didn't catch them even one since Day 308...... I made sure both Alice and Lisa's mood was Awesome every time...

Second I tied this - On Day 313(after loading my day 308 save) I let Alice catch Mom and Max...
On Day 315 Alice caught them 2nd time then they sat and talked...... After that incident mom starts catching Max and Alice again on Day 325 They pleased each other 18 times, Mom caught them 6 times. After Day 325 mom stopped catching them again...

Attaching files
1st file Day 314 Max and Alice pleasing 15 times got caught 3
2nd file Day 313 Alice catches Mom and Max
3rd file Day 325 Max and Alice pleasing 19 times got caught 6(after Alice sat n talked)

The main problem I'm facing is mom's not sitting for a talk...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think I can complete this game...

First I tried this - According to walkthrough Mom should sit and talk first... but on Day 308 Max n Alice pleased each other 10th time and mom caught them 3rd time, and now its Day 321 Mom didn't catch them even one since Day 308...... I made sure both Alice and Lisa's mood was Awesome every time...

Second I tied this - On Day 313(after loading my day 308 save) I let Alice catch Mom and Max...
On Day 315 Alice caught them 2nd time then they sat and talked...... After that incident mom starts catching Max and Alice again on Day 325 They pleased each other 18 times, Mom caught them 6 times. After Day 325 mom stopped catching them again...

Attaching files
1st file Day 314 Max and Alice pleasing 15 times got caught 3
2nd file Day 313 Alice catches Mom and Max
3rd file Day 325 Max and Alice pleasing 19 times got caught 6(after Alice sat n talked)

The main problem I'm facing is mom's not sitting for a talk...
I only took a look at your last one and you have open quest that are blocking you from moving forward, spider is the main one and you need to """tell""" mom no more spanking for Max, HE IS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE NOW. BigBrother 2020-10-30 15-24-07-79.jpg
Mom will never see Max as an adult if she has to spank him.
Also new job needs to be worked on more because I think there is triggers that need to go off for mom to sit down and have the talk with Max and Alice.

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
You don't get anymore pills it was just for that last movie now keep working on spiders, blog quest until there done and work on the other open quests at the same time.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
" 18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Make sure you keep Alice and Lisa's mood and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.
oh,I get it,Aunty only gave me an aphrodisiac once in this game

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
Would someone mind taking a look at my save file please? I think that I've completed all of the opportunities for this version, but I see that someone posted that you can have sex with Olivia twice a week, however, I never had that option. The last thing I was able to do at Olivia's house was that her mom answered the door completely naked and then forced me to take off my pants. Then, she told me to leave and not come back until I learn to control myself. Now, I can't go back to Olivia's house and it says I've reached the end of the opportunity in this version. I have cheat mod installed, but I've only used it for money, not for altering any of the attributes of the characters.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote