Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: TaterNuts1976

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
You have the homework bug and you need to get it fixed because that is what holding you up.
" 11. How to fix homework bug." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Since you have the cheat mod in replace it with the one I have linked to fix the homework bug.
Thank you very much! The homework bug fixed my issue. Now I'm getting bj's and hj's from Lisa and taking a shower with her. Do I just keep doing the blog quest with Alice and giving her private punishments to make Lisa walk in on Alice and I having sex?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you very much! The homework bug fixed my issue. Now I'm getting bj's and hj's from Lisa and taking a shower with her. Do I just keep doing the blog quest with Alice and giving her private punishments to make Lisa walk in on Alice and I having sex?
Yes you are now on one of the longest time frame for the quests, its a very long grind.
It took me over 400 in game days to complete everything and I know what to do to trigger all quests.

Just keep working on all quests including some closed quest doing all the sex you can do every day.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I've given Kate the weed, several times. I've had sex with Kate and received a bj from Alice with Kate in the bed with us. I've helped Lisa with homework, all of the options, many many times, I've been having sex with Alice in her bed at night after putting the spider in her bed, as for the blog, I've been having sex, hj and giving oral to Alice on camera for her blog, and I've tried checking every room, speaking to everyone, every day, going to the clinic to give the Dr. my sample, etc. I'm just going around in circles in the game and nothing new is being triggered.
I'm guessing (assuming Eric is eliminated) that you're on your way to the "new job opportunity" which will play it's own triggers. The whole process takes weeks I guess (if not days). Check and read those attachments in the OP... should help.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
1. Mom needs to catch Alice and Max in the lounge pleasing each other until she sits down and have a talk with both of them. (Last pic is a must have)
How to trigger this scene? I've no clue how far I am in the game right now....
I've just completed the scene where Alice made video of Max fucking Lisa in the ass on her bed... now she's kinda blackmailing
Also completed clinic Max giving sperm samples after every 3 days...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to trigger this scene? I've no clue how far I am in the game right now....
I've just completed the scene where Alice made video of Max fucking Lisa in the ass on her bed... now she's kinda blackmailing
Also completed clinic Max giving sperm samples after every 3 days...
Can't really tell you but here is some info that should help.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Reactions: Slytherin͏

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks it's helping... Just one question, Do I have to pleasure Alice first until caught by mom before first spanking by Alice for fucking Lisa?
No I don't think so but its been over 2 years now since the last time I played.

I remember getting Max and Lisa spanked well before having mom catch Alice and Max in the lounge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slytherin͏

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
I need help yet again. Now im stuck at lisa's mentor opp. the one where i have to learn how to kiss and ask lisa if she is ready. The kissing skill is 25 and her mood is awesome. I'm using the ikarumod and I can't trigger the event. I skipped so many days with her mood up and there is no option to ask her if she is ready everytime she is in the room. Is it because of the mod or do i have to advance in different opportunities in order to continue ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need help yet again. Now im stuck at lisa's mentor opp. the one where i have to learn how to kiss and ask lisa if she is ready. The kissing skill is 25 and her mood is awesome. I'm using the ikarumod and I can't trigger the event. I skipped so many days with her mood up and there is no option to ask her if she is ready everytime she is in the room. Is it because of the mod or do i have to advance in different opportunities in order to continue ?
Both mood and Max authority must be maxed out at all times, this goes for Alice as well.

25 is a little low though and you may want to train more with Kira.

Never cheats stats in the first 100 points, to many triggers were placed in the first 100 points starting in version 0.10 and cheating stats in the first 100 points can break the game.

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Both mood and Max authority must be maxed out at all times, this goes for Alice as well.

25 is a little low though and you may want to train more with Kira.

Never cheats stats in the first 100 points, to many triggers were placed in the first 100 points starting in version 0.10 and cheating stats in the first 100 points can break the game.
Both mood and authority are maxed. I had kissing skill on max (1000) and continued training with kira and still nothing. I guess the cheat broke the game or something. Any advice on what I can do now ? start over without the cheat? cuz it takes some time to get their mood up i only cheat for the mood and money

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Both mood and authority are maxed. I had kissing skill on max (1000) and continued training with kira and still nothing. I guess the cheat broke the game or something. Any advice on what I can do now ? start over without the cheat? cuz it takes some time to get their mood up i only cheat for the mood and money
Yes sorry to say but you broke your game.

Start over and only cheat stats after they reach 100 points in game then you can cheat them up to 1000.

Only cheat money to Max's web site then transfer it to his pocket but do not keep more than 450 in his pocket for more than 1 hour or you will have to pay way more to eric than 1000. After mom and eric accuses Max of stealing eric's wallet then you can cheat all the money you want.
The more money in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour = 10 to 100000 times more you have to pay eric for stealing his wallet.
1 player broke his game because the game would not all that much money in Max's pocket to pay eric off.

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Yes sorry to say but you broke your game.

Start over and only cheat stats after they reach 100 points in game then you can cheat them up to 1000.

Only cheat money to Max's web site then transfer it to his pocket but do not keep more than 450 in his pocket for more than 1 hour or you will have to pay way more to eric than 1000. After mom and eric accuses Max of stealing eric's wallet then you can cheat all the money you want.
The more money in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour = 10 to 100000 times more you have to pay eric for stealing his wallet.
1 player broke his game because the game would not all that much money in Max's pocket to pay eric off.
Thank you appreciate the help. Last question, If I need to buy lingere and stuff do I just cheat the money or is it risky ? I think I can add only 1k if that's fine

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Thank you appreciate the help. Last question, If I need to buy lingere and stuff do I just cheat the money or is it risky ? I think I can add only 1k if that's fine
cheating enough money to buy stuff is fine. I didn't break my game doing so. just be mindful of the money you have in your pocket when you decide to war with Eric like aifox3 said.

Reactions: toppeleven

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes you can do that, cheat the money into the web site transfer it to Max's pocket then buy the items right thin and there so Max don't have more than 450 in his pocket.
Money in Max's pocket might get reset during the first 32 days, it has done so on some players but you can just cheat the money back, just make sure not to have more than 450 in his pocket.

Reactions: toppeleven

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Before starting the below work let Alice spank Lisa and Max until mom catches you then stop anal with Lisa until both mom and Alice sits down and do the talk.
1. Mom needs to catch Alice and Max in the lounge pleasing each other until she sits down and have a talk with both of them. (Last pic is a must have)
I'm seriously stuck now....
I went with spanking first, Alice spanked Max and Lisa like more than 20 times but mom didn't catch them even once...
Then I started Pleasure in the lounge... Mom caught Max, Alice thrice pleasuring each other but pretend nothing happened and went back to her room... After that both Max, Alice pleasured each other like 15-16 times but mom not catching them 4th time to sit and talk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm seriously stuck now....
I went with spanking first, Alice spanked Max and Lisa like more than 20 times but mom didn't catch them even once...
Then I started Pleasure in the lounge... Mom caught Max, Alice thrice pleasuring each other but pretend nothing happened and went back to her room... After that both Max, Alice pleasured each other like 15-16 times but mom not catching them 4th time to sit and talk
You must make sure Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both are maxed out at all times.
Talk to every girl every day when there alone and see if new convo comes up.

You were only to get Max and Lisa spanked 1 time but you did many more than that.

Now that mom has caught Alice and Max several times you need to get Max and Lisa spanked until mom sees it.
Then stop the spankings and keep pleasing Alice and mom until both have sat down and done the talk.

You only quoted the first part and now you need to move to the next part.
((""" You need to start up anal with Lisa again and get spanked by Alice until mom catches you then stop anal and she should sit down the next or 2 times."""))

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
You must make sure Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both are maxed out at all times.
Talk to every girl every day when there alone and see if new convo comes up.

You were only to get Max and Lisa spanked 1 time but you did many more than that.

Now that mom has caught Alice and Max several times you need to get Max and Lisa spanked until mom sees it.
Then stop the spankings and keep pleasing Alice and mom until both have sat down and done the talk.

You only quoted the first part and now you need to move to the next part.
((""" You need to start up anal with Lisa again and get spanked by Alice until mom catches you then stop anal and she should sit down the next or 2 times."""))
Does Alice have to do just 1 spanking, then start pleasure in the lounge?
I can do that I saved before starting any of this...
I thought I've to continue spanking until mom catches at least once(but she never appeared) then start the pleasing game with Alice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does Alice have to do just 1 spanking, then start pleasure in the lounge?
I can do that I saved before starting any of this...
I thought I've to continue spanking until mom catches at least once(but she never appeared) then start the pleasing game with Alice
Up load your save and I will take a look at it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote