Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You are on the Olivia girlfriend path and you are at the end of all content. BigBrother 2020-10-08 11-02-13-10.jpg
Plus either you or someone else used a save game editor and put you on part of Lisa Girlfriend path so this game is not original game play so there is no help for you here.

This can only be unlock this far into the game and only on Lisa as Max's main girlfriend. BigBrother 2020-10-08 11-03-24-20.jpg

Sorry you need to play the game as it should be played to get help in this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well that's good news, but how do i finish the blog quest? that's where i'm stuck on atm!
No one been able to come up with a walkthrough for that but you need to get and pay and just keep going until you can back out and go to Alice's bedroom, just keep an eye on the options and there should be one to back out of the convo before it normally ends then go straight to her bedroom.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
last time i was wndering about fans not up-to-date remake...and forgot about other one ... f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-016-the-smirniy.26007 ... what is this about?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
last time i was wndering about fans not up-to-date remake...and forgot about other one ... f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-016-the-smirniy.26007 ... what is this about?
Have no idea I only play the original game, I may try the RenPY game when its done or starts to have vaginal sex with Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
send cheat file for ( caught by mom doing BJ with Alice ) this is the 10th time I am playing every time I stuck in this area I attached the file below
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

I did not try your save and as long as you seemed to be either not cheating or very little cheating since you have made it this far you should be able to go on.
Cheating in this game can break the game by by passing some triggers.

Sep 14, 2020

v0rax

Aug 5, 2020
how do you sleep in mom's room?

After first helping out with bills I get 3 choices when i choose: “I know what I want!”

“ I don’t want you to punish me.Ever!“
“I want to punish my sisters when they screw up”
“Maybe I could sleep in your room?“

first 2 options work fine, but regarding the room she tells me she will think about it, but never comes back with an answer (walkthrough v2 just says she accepts). Waited several weeks (got to 3rd movie, so kira slept in the room and mentioned me sleeping there) but no repply or way go inside the room at night.

Did i miss something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you sleep in mom's room?

After first helping out with bills I get 3 choices when i choose: “I know what I want!”

“ I don’t want you to punish me.Ever!“
“I want to punish my sisters when they screw up”
“Maybe I could sleep in your room?“

first 2 options work fine, but regarding the room she tells me she will think about it, but never comes back with an answer (walkthrough v2 just says she accepts). Waited several weeks (got to 3rd movie, so kira slept in the room and mentioned me sleeping there) but no repply or way go inside the room at night.

Did i miss something?
As of v.13 you only get to 1 time and never again if you missed that 1 time you never get to sleep with her.

Just keep working on all open quest and some finished quest actions and keep Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.

v0rax

Aug 5, 2020
As of v.13 you only get to 1 time and never again if you missed that 1 time you never get to sleep with her.

Just keep working on all open quest and some finished quest actions and keep Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.

I dont mean to have sex with her just to sleep in her room, the game's dialogue (and later kira who says whoever enters the room first sleeps there) seems to indicate that is a regular event.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I dont mean to have sex with her just to sleep in her room, the game's dialogue (and later kira who says whoever enters the room first sleeps there) seems to indicate that is a regular event.
That is what I am talking about you only get to sleep 1 time and 1 time only and if you missed it there is no going back.
Maybe if DS would have completed the game you might have been able to keep doing it but in the game now that is all there is.
Anyone having save file for Lisa gf version but before caught by mom bj doing with Alice not after and send me
In the save game thread you may find one there, this is the help and walkthrough thread.

v0rax

Aug 5, 2020
That is what I am talking about you only get to sleep 1 time and 1 time only and if you missed it there is no going back.
Maybe if DS would have completed the game you might have been able to keep doing it but in the game now that is all there is.

I see, thank you would have spent the entire game looking for a non-existing trigger.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I just started playing the game and I cant seem to do anything, can't talk to anyone no image only wait button is working that is it. Am I missing something here? Buggyy.PNG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote