Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i think im stuck... according to walktrough 0,9pdf for my next cunning plan step id need new job op, and for that id need alpha-get rid of eric ...and for that id need to be at war with 500+ cash ...

also with mentor path im at 36 and it also requires get rid of eric.

i thought that this eric war could and should be avoided...but looks like it was valid up until some certain point?

----
.... i put spider to alice room ...but firstly aunt anal lesson was triggered (those scenes with lisa...maybe because i was skipping hours instead of going solid Zzz sleep) ... then (new for me scene) alice came to max-lisa room and (i mostly skipped as a habbit) said something about being accused of being pervert for doing camshows (prolly reffering to the event when lisa caught max n alice) ...and something about bet and max keeping his hands out of pants...during whole night...and lisa said that she wouldnot be watching him for the whole night (wonder if any importance for progressing).... and only after that spider sequence launched (spider caught, u have some fun with alce in her bad)...and it is 8am now. (though prolly makes sense...she spotted a spider and came to max for help, but max was having that anal training sessions ...so she spotted all that scene...and then u still went to help her)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
k i think im stuck... according to walktrough 0,9pdf for my next cunning plan step id need new job op, and for that id need alpha-get rid of eric ...and for that id need to be at war with 500+ cash ...

also with mentor path im at 36 and it also requires get rid of eric.

i thought that this eric war could and should be avoided...but looks like it was valid up until some certain point?

----
.... i put spider to alice room ...but firstly aunt anal lesson was triggered (those scenes with lisa...maybe because i was skipping hours instead of going solid Zzz sleep) ... then (new for me scene) alice came to max-lisa room and (i mostly skipped as a habbit) said something about being accused of being pervert for doing camshows (prolly reffering to the event when lisa caught max n alice) ...and something about bet and max keeping his hands out of pants...during whole night...and lisa said that she wouldnot be watching him for the whole night (wonder if any importance for progressing).... and only after that spider sequence launched (spider caught, u have some fun with alce in her bad)...and it is 8am now. (though prolly makes sense...she spotted a spider and came to max for help, but max was having that anal training sessions ...so she spotted all that scene...and then u still went to help her)
eric was put in the game to slow down Max with all the girls.
Getting rid of eric should have been your number 1 goal, only player who love NTR keep eric around as long as possible.
Going to war with eric allows you to get Lisa's sex ed and keep Lisa away from eric, taken the pic of eric peeping at Alice every 2 weeks then talking to eric keeps eric away from Max's sisters for about 2 weeks.

Just keep playing and doing what you have been doing with Alice and her blog and spiders and Lisa and Kira, and keep talking to all girls when there alone.

If you are paying for private spanking then stop you don't really need that do you!!!!
After getting rid of eric you will get the option to start supporting the family and you need to do so with 500 every Monday morning.
Mom will not see Max as an adult if he is paying for private spanking so get rid of all those days you may have.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Getting rid of eric should have been your number 1 goal - DAMIT :mad: . though not sure how to trigger war with eric....maybe cheats will allow to do that, i remember there are soem 'red' options

• Haha
Reactions: a1fox3

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im on pills in beer step...and cannot pull that off he doensot believe me (i load-repeat) 90persuasion, so i dont think it is random-generation... but if i gib him 1k (to not to end up in military school - it is endig 6.4 and hacker path ) - ...so will i reach ending 6.1 (,2,3 )i need for getting rid with aunt help steps ... it is extreemly confusing part.

k pills-beer trick...couldnot make him believe bleieve on the first day i tried..issue is that it was wendsday fail. on thrusday i was succesful but it was too late for conversation...saturday-military camp ...dunno what i missed... .what day to start the war...?

started at monday...but same result - got wallet only on friday morning. but was not sent anywhere ...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im on pills in beer step...and cannot pull that off he doensot believe me (i load-repeat) 90persuasion, so i dont think it is random-generation... but if i gib him 1k (to not to end up in military school - it is endig 6.4 and hacker path ) - ...so will i reach ending 6.1 (,2,3 )i need for getting rid with aunt help steps ... it is extreemly confusing part.

k pills-beer trick...couldnot make him believe bleieve on the first day i tried..issue is that it was wendsday fail. on thrusday i was succesful but it was too late for conversation...saturday-military camp ...dunno what i missed... maybe needed to try on monday...but it depends on kira talks...what day to start the war...?
"" Two ways to fail at this game. ""
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

You have not done anything to keep Lisa, Alice and Kira influence by eric down below 50% is why you lose so fast.
It is very easy to keep Lisa and Alice influence at 0 and it must be done before Wednesday so that gives you a complete week to get them down by helping with dishes every day and with Lisa helping with her homework.
Alice may need to have Max give her some money but once its a 0 you can keep it there by doing the dishes every morning.

Now you can not just save and reload because all, and I mean all checks for the complete day are done when Max goes to sleep every night.
Max goes to sleep and the RNG rolls for every check that Max needs for the complete next day, not at the time Max does the action but when he goes to sleep.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
finally i did it (made some exchanges, now need to proceed with extermination procedure )...dunno why i wasnot sent to military...perhaps i managed to be within some allowed period this time...

k i got rid of that bastard! my women!

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
18/22 opps. thought no progresss...and got some new opp! - side effect19/22.
any 0.9-0.13 v walktrough? wonder where the end is... what if other 3 ops is someting i lost like lisa gf path ...or lisas classmate girl path? or jewelry...cannot be sure, i think i caught glimps of such in pdfs...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
18/22 opps. thought no progresss...and got some new opp! - side effect19/22.
any 0.9-0.13 v walktrough? wonder where the end is... what if other 3 ops is someting i lost like lisa gf path ...or lisas classmate girl path? or jewelry...cannot be sure, i think i caught glimps of such in pdfs...
If you went to war with eric right off the bat and did not work on any other quest but to get rid of eric you can miss 3 quest that happens with eric.

Yes you have more content to unlock if you just now got side effect as long as you are on the Lisa GF path.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough." (I put this one just to make sure you did not miss it so far.)
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
" 18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed,"

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh...now i dont feel like finishing it :}
what do u know about renpy fans rework ? if it less grindy and close enough - maybe i could witness 0,9-0,13 there...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh...now i dont feel like finishing it :}
what do u know about renpy fans rework ? if it less grindy and close enough - maybe i could witness 0,9-0,13 there...
It seems to be following the same kind of output that this one did in that each update this game got is how many updates for that one. The renpy one is about at the point that v0.6 was here, just after Kira arrives but the new change log is not there yet.
If I had to guess its between v0.5 and v0.7.

The renpy one has more content though so you may want to give it a try and see what you think.

I will not play it before the change logs get to about the same amount of content that this one has.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh it is not keeping up with original -.- all that skip-grind makes me feel exausted ...like i think at some point satisfaction from new scenes is outweighted by annoyance from grind... also wonder if i ever get back to the twist where i finished 130/850 steps... man of the house now looks much better amongst those "big 3" sandboxes

Cinnamon-Toast

Jul 16, 2020
So i'm trying to have sex with Ann, and i have been reading the post on the first page (i believe) on this thread. But i haven't been able to do any of those things mentioned in the spoiler. I already have the threesome unlocked with Lisa and Alice, and i've been caught pleasuring Alice multiple times but after all that still nothing. Is anyone able to help me or this having sex with Ann a no-go for me now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i'm trying to have sex with Ann, and i have been reading the post on the first page (i believe) on this thread. But i haven't been able to do any of those things mentioned in the spoiler. I already have the threesome unlocked with Lisa and Alice, and i've been caught pleasuring Alice multiple times but after all that still nothing. Is anyone able to help me or this having sex with Ann a no-go for me now?
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.) "

Just remember sex with Ann is or should be considered end game content and requires almost all other quests to be completed.

Cinnamon-Toast

Jul 16, 2020
Okay so you say i need to finish all my quests before i can have sex with Ann, i only have 3 more undone quests:

''New Job'': Aunt kira had explained her decision about another sudio project for mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly!

''Cunning Plan'': Alice loves having complete control over Kate. And i get a nice bonus frm this situation too. Now i can fuck Kate right in front of Alice... I wonder what other ideas Alice might have for us.

"Blog": I've managed to convince my sister to completely undress in front of me! Wel, in front of Mike... in front of the camera... Doens't matter. What's important is she was completely naked!

They say if a woman is willing to do anything for some money, then she's willing to do everything for a lot of money! Or something...

This is all the quests i haven't been able to progress further in, so if anyone has the answers for me. I would glady receive them!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so you say i need to finish all my quests before i can have sex with Ann, i only have 3 more undone quests:

''New Job'': Aunt kira had explained her decision about another sudio project for mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly!

''Cunning Plan'': Alice loves having complete control over Kate. And i get a nice bonus frm this situation too. Now i can fuck Kate right in front of Alice... I wonder what other ideas Alice might have for us.

"Blog": I've managed to convince my sister to completely undress in front of me! Wel, in front of Mike... in front of the camera... Doens't matter. What's important is she was completely naked!

They say if a woman is willing to do anything for some money, then she's willing to do everything for a lot of money! Or something...

This is all the quests i haven't been able to progress further in, so if anyone has the answers for me. I would glady receive them!
The blog quest was one you should have completed very early in the game and is holding you up now.

Sep 14, 2020

I did all of this but it didn't happen
New job happened a 4week ago
Cunning plan happened
blog this too
and now I stuck in this

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote