Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I have a problem where when I try to get the mom to let the MC spank Mia due to her failing her homework, it doesn't give me the option, even though I do exactly what the walkthrough tells me to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a problem where when I try to get the mom to let the MC spank Mia due to her failing her homework, it doesn't give me the option, even though I do exactly what the walkthrough tells me to.
Who is Mia?

Also mom must see Max as an adult by Max paying to "Support" the family every Monday morning with 500 payed to mom.
If you still have private spanking that you payed mom for you must first run them out before mom will see Max as an adult.

" 2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Who is Mia?

Also mom must see Max as an adult by Max paying to "Support" the family every Monday morning with 500 payed to mom.
If you still have private spanking that you payed mom for you must first run them out before mom will see Max as an adult.

" 2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Oh, I meant with helping Lisa on her homework I do believe. What the walkthrough told me is that I help mess up her answers on a weekday. That way, she is viable to get a spanking. But, instead of the mother doing it, you do it yourself. It told me that so that I can finish her part of her storyline. If I got the name right.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, I meant with helping Lisa on her homework I do believe. What the walkthrough told me is that I help mess up her answers on a weekday. That way, she is viable to get a spanking. But, instead of the mother doing it, you do it yourself. It told me that so that I can finish her part of her storyline. If I got the name right.
Look at the link I posted for your answer on how to unlock Max spanking his sisters.

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
I am stuck at beginning of Lisa GF path. I do not why but I can not start kissing lessons with her. I took three times lessons with Kira, but no progres with Lisa. What to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at beginning of Lisa GF path. I do not why but I can not start kissing lessons with her. I took three times lessons with Kira, but no progres with Lisa. What to do?
Keep going to Kira and just keep trying with Lisa, 3 times with Kira is not enough.

Cinnamon-Toast

Jul 16, 2020
How can i finger lisa? (i think it was a punishment but im not sure) ive seen it happen in a video before but that walkthrough is russian so im unable to follow it, anyone know how i might be able to unlock the scene?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can i finger lisa? (i think it was a punishment but im not sure) ive seen it happen in a video before but that walkthrough is russian so im unable to follow it, anyone know how i might be able to unlock the scene?
First you must unlock spanking of Max's sister then you have to unlock private spanking of Max's sister then do it several time with Lisa.
You don't actually finger her but see that she is getting wet from spankings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I think, I made some mistake. I met Kira more than 20 times, and still no possibility to start kissing lessons with Lisa :(
Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out or you get nothing form the girls.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i wanted to like that game... but too complicated... in-game hints would be of help... for now sex with auntie is the only thing MC got :mad:;)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have maximum authority and maximum mood for both of them, but still nothing. I have to start again.
Upload your save game and I will take a look.
i wanted to like that game... but too complicated... in-game hints would be of help... for now sex with auntie is the only thing MC got :mad:;)
Its really not complicated at all just having to do the same thing over and over again and waiting for the number of days to go by for triggers to go off.
Most of the hard quest I have done mini walkthrough for in the 2 post of this thread.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
just having to do the same thing over and over again
- yeah that was the plan ... but surprisingly didnot work. plus alot of content was missed and opportunities were described as closed

maybe there wwas some minor movements forward after clicking here and there for several weeks, but that pace wasnot satisfactory

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just having to do the same thing over and over again
- yeah that was the plan ... but surprisingly didnot work. plus alot of content was missed and opportunities were described as closed

maybe there wwas some minor movements forward after clicking here and there for several weeks, but that pace wasnot satisfactory
If a quest is closed then you had to have done it, there is no way to miss any of the content in this VN/game.

There are 3 different girlfriend path, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia. Olivia GF path has the least amount of sex where as both Lisa GF paths has the same amount of sex and a lot more than Olivia path there some minor differences.

Cheating in this game can and will break forward progress though.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
If a quest is closed then you had to have done it, there is no way to miss any of the content in this VN/game.

There are 3 different girlfriend path, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia. Olivia GF path has the least amount of sex where as both Lisa GF paths has the same amount of sex and a lot more than Olivia path there some minor differences.

Cheating in this game can and will break forward progress though.
Cheating - yeah i tweaked things here and there... like killed max influence... raised/lowered some stats...
but wihout cash i think it would be hard for me... is it safe to say that cash cheating will not break anything ?? ...

i just dunno..sometiems i got annoyed that things i read about were not happening - like smoking sis didnot do anything blog related... like posiing in lingerie ...or some things in guides descibed afaik as time-sensitive (which could be missed)...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheating - yeah i tweaked things here and there... like killed max influence... raised/lowered some stats...
but wihout cash i think it would be hard for me... is it safe to say that cash cheating will not break anything ?? ...

i just dunno..sometiems i got annoyed that things i read about were not happening - like smoking sis didnot do anything blog related... like posiing in lingerie ...or some things in guides descibed afaik as time-sensitive (which could be missed)...
Cheating money to the web site first then moving it to Max's pocket is the best way but before mom and eric comes and accuse Max of stealing eric's wallet don't have more that 450 in his pocket at any given time.
Also don't cheat money until you make money in the website.

Say you need 1500 for 1 camera and a book plus one of the clothes that is needed, its okay to put 1500 in Max's pocket then go order the items to get it below 450.

After mom and eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet you can have any number in Max's pocket.
Cheating will not break the game unless you have a large amount in Max's pocket because there is a multiplier that goes into effect and the more he has the higher the multiplier is.

500 is about 1500 payback but 10000 is 4.5 million payback or even much higher than that. (I never tested that much so not for sure of the amount of payback.)
1 guy cheated 1 million to Max's pocket and it broke the game because Max's pocket could not hold that much because of the multiplier so off to boot camp he went.

Cheating stats before you get them to 100 points in game breaks the game because all the triggers for all quest is in the first 100 points for all stats.
Stats go from 0 to 1000 and its the first 100 points that have all the trigger so after 100 you can cheat them up to 1000 with no problem.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i actually dont remember anything related to stealing dialogue...also i read about mom spanking u fro that...so i assumed that i somehow missed that all
Also don't cheat money until you make money in the website. - hmm,i think i did everything by the book first time...not sure...
____
eh dunno what to do...maybe pospone playing RenPy version ... and get some clean saves from people ! do u have some? ... i dunno how many days passed without any progress...so easier to say that i started kissing practice with lilsys, probably finished with the aunt... and got footjobish scene with oldersys...nothing with mom... meet 2-3 times bigsis lesbo?friend

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i actually dont remember anything related to stealing dialogue...also i read about mom spanking u fro that...so i assumed that i somehow missed that all
Also don't cheat money until you make money in the website. - hmm,i think i did everything by the book first time...not sure...
____
eh dunno what to do...maybe pospone playing RenPy version ... and get some clean saves from people ! do u have some? ... i dunno how many days passed without any progress...so easier to say that i started kissing practice with lilsys, probably finished with the aunt... and got footjobish scene with oldersys...nothing with mom... meet 2-3 times bigsis lesbo?friend
For progress with both sisters you must keep there mood and Max authority over them maxed out at all times.

If no progress then you need to talk to everyone when there alone and as often as you can.
Alice content is manly around her blog and spider in the start of the game and then you add in her friend content to move forward with all 3 then very late in the game Lisa comes in to the picture.
Lisa's content is just keep talking to her doing the actions with her and keep checking with aunt Kira.
There is very little content with Kira and its mostly at 3 am 2 days a week.
Mom's content is manly at the end of the game.

Above all else you need to get rid of eric and don't keep paying mom for private spanking because she will not see Max as an adult, only pay for 1 week at a time and when you get the chance to start helping mom with money to support the family then start doing that every Monday morning as soon as Max wakes up.

There is very little content on Olivia path so it is not very good to play, all content ending for Olivia in v.10 and all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is all on Lisa GF paths.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote