Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i continue in the Blog oppurtunity? I'm still paying her on her website but i can't have sex with her yet
You got to get it to the point where Max can back out of the convo and go to her room.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I just have to ask, does anyone have an English translated version of the Hot Coffee opportunities file or know which file that info is in so I can at least get a machine translation? I was lost because I had no idea that Hot Coffee wasn't over since the opportunity description was in Russian. Finally just went to the Coffe Shop by chance (chose the Hi Vicky (?) option something like 3-4 times) and it triggered the next event chain with Lisa (after convincing Vicky to show me her breasts and Lisa seeing me fondle/lick Vicky's breasts). At the Kira date stage now at the coffee shop where you use Kira to make her jealous and seduce Vicky - but still have no idea from the Russian opportunity text what stage I am at.

I just want to add too that with v9 and above dependent on this, I had no idea I didn't trigger it. Arachnophobia was another one that took me forever to realize it was still going since nothing is really mentioned in these guides and the scene (handjob only) never changed for a LONG time. (Pretty sure the Hot Coffee event opens up the Arachnophobia extended sex events.) You literally have to sacrifice like 80 spiders to get to the point of open sex at night with Alice and opening up the second part of Lisa's Sex Ed watching you two during the Arachnophobia night sex event, getting caught and continuing her fetish sex-ed training with Alice as sex teacher. I think that all leads into the v10+ extended content that is not covered in the guides. All of this though was dependent on Hot Coffee and Lisa 's voyeur fetish from Hot Coffee. So Hot Coffee, Arachnophobia and Lisa's Sex Ed 2 are definitely linked and still need to progress once the events are triggered in sync.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just have to ask, does anyone have an English translated version of the Hot Coffee opportunities file or know which file that info is in so I can at least get a machine translation? I was lost because I had no idea that Hot Coffee wasn't over since the opportunity description was in Russian. Finally just went to the Coffe Shop by chance (chose the Hi Vicky (?) option something like 3-4 times) and it triggered the next event chain with Lisa (after convincing Vicky to show me her breasts and Lisa seeing me fondle/lick Vicky's breasts). At the Kira date stage now at the coffee shop where you use Kira to make her jealous and seduce Vicky - but still have no idea from the Russian opportunity text what stage I am at.

I just want to add too that with v9 and above dependent on this, I had no idea I didn't trigger it. Arachnophobia was another one that took me forever to realize it was still going since nothing is really mentioned in these guides and the scene (handjob only) never changed for a LONG time. (Pretty sure the Hot Coffee event opens up the Arachnophobia extended sex events.) You literally have to sacrifice like 80 spiders to get to the point of open sex at night with Alice and opening up the second part of Lisa's Sex Ed watching you two during the Arachnophobia night sex event, getting caught and continuing her fetish sex-ed training with Alice as sex teacher. I think that all leads into the v10+ extended content that is not covered in the guides. All of this though was dependent on Hot Coffee and Lisa 's voyeur fetish from Hot Coffee. So Hot Coffee, Arachnophobia and Lisa's Sex Ed 2 are definitely linked and still need to progress once the events are triggered in sync.
The version that is linked on F95 is the full English version for all quest so if Hot Coffee is not in English then you got it somewhere else than here or you are using a mod that has changed it. BigBrother 2020-09-11 04-18-32-88.jpg
Starting in v.10 all quest have triggers in all quest, this was done to try and cut down on cheating.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
That screenshot though is not the end of the Hot Coffee that I have. That actually showed and confused me since I think that was the end that appeared at v9? After that though, I think I opened up the v.10 to v13 content? It is the content where you actually seduce and date Vicky. (All events start by choosing 'Hi Vicky' at the coffee shop dialogue.) I am using the Chancer mod though, so it may have been from that. (I know Chancer modified the crap out of notebook.txt so it could have been from that.) All those additional quest points were all in Russian. The actual quest text is English (a very bad machine translation but only in later parts of Hot Coffee) but the Opportunity description is in Russian. It could very well all have been from that. I will double check.

I am not sure what is what then. The new content story arc I am going through is where you actually date Vicky and she becomes your girlfriend at the request of Lisa (Lisa wanted to watch or be in a 3-some) with the Hot Coffee events currently ending with Vicky having sex with you back at her place, begin the second set of activities with Lisa (joining the cam show at night with Alice as Dom) and begin Lisa's Sex Ed with Ann. Currently I am at 21/22 but was stuck at 19/22 before I did what looks like the final events in Arachnophobia where Lisa spies on you having night time sex and Alice reverse blackmails you both into living out her Dom fantasies (aunt got drunk at the club and told about Lisa's sub fetish and your sex-ed activities). Alice also has you begin training Kate as a Sub as Alice wanted to be a switch after seeing how much Kate was enjoying hetero sex and Kate admitted/bragged she was really Bi and had multple guys outside of her relationship with Alice. It also looks like it is leading up into the medical issues and clinic events with Eva. So not sure if that is all v10+ content or mods?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That screenshot though is not the end of the Hot Coffee that I have. That actually showed and confused me since I think that was the end that appeared at v9? After that though, I think I opened up the v.10 to v13 content? It is the content where you actually seduce and date Vicky. (All events start by choosing 'Hi Vicky' at the coffee shop dialogue.) I am using the Chancer mod though, so it may have been from that. (I know Chancer modified the crap out of notebook.txt so it could have been from that.) All those additional quest points were all in Russian. The actual quest text is English (a very bad machine translation but only in later parts of Hot Coffee) but the Opportunity description is in Russian. It could very well all have been from that. I will double check. It was the story arc where you actually date Vicky and she becomes your girlfriend at the request of Lisa (Lisa wanted to watch or be in a 3-some), begin the second set of activities with Lisa (joining the cam show at night with Alice as Dom) and begin Lisa's Sex Ed with Ann. Currently I am at 21/22 but was stuck at 19/22 before I did what looks like the final events in Arachnophobia where Lisa spies on you having night time sex and Alice reverse blackmails you both into living out her Dom fantasies (aunt got drunk at the club and told about Lisa's sub fetish and your sex-ed activities). Alice also has you begin training Kate as a Sub as Alice wanted to be a switch after seeing how much Kate was enjoying hetero sex and her admitting she was really Bi. It also looks like it is leading up into the medical issues and clinic events with Eve. So not sure if that is all v10+ content or mods?
That is a mod and not the original game, in the original game you don't get to date Vicky.

If you need help you must find the mod thread that you downloaded the game from.

xAmorux

Apr 14, 2019
hey guys, i need some help.
How do i go to next step in cunning Plan?
there stands: I have no words... Mom is good... so gentle... she obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life is good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do i need so she would... you know...
i already got rid of eric and recieve privat punishments. Kira now sleeps in mom room.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
hey guys, i need some help.
How do i go to next step in cunning Plan?
there stands: I have no words... Mom is good... so gentle... she obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life is good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do i need so she would... you know...
i already got rid of eric and recieve privat punishments. Kira now sleeps in mom room.
Everyday, everywhere check everything and talk with everybody. This game is just like this ... I got tired of this way of game play.

Last edited:

heart21

Feb 28, 2020
Can i have a walkthrough about which option lead to which event, it seems there are so many options and one can not traverse all. or the latest walkthrough please mention..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can i have a walkthrough about which option lead to which event, it seems there are so many options and one can not traverse all. or the latest walkthrough please mention..
All walkthroughs for this game is in post #1 and all my mini walkthroughs are in post #2.
You must work on all quest at the same time because each quests has triggers in all other quests.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone make a list and walkthrough for each opportunity? Thanks.
Read my post 1 above yours, that is all you going to get.

Every quest can be done in so many different ways and time frame that no way can a walkthrough can be made.
There is to many different triggers that need to go off to advance each quests and triggers were put in every quests.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Ok thanks! Also in the mentor line you talk with kira about anal with lisa on your own. Can and how to or is it just with kira?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thanks! Also in the mentor line you talk with kira about anal with lisa on your own. Can and how to or is it just with kira?
Once Kira tells you can then see Lisa while she is doing dishes.

Cinnamon-Toast

Jul 16, 2020
How do i unlock the car scene before going shopping? and im also a little unclear on what i need to do with alice, im still paying her on her website, how do i have sex with her?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote