Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone help me on this thing at the part of "New Job"? Im on the part where after Kira, Ann, and Max talked in the Pool. They're starting their first shoot, but everytime I go there for the shooting (friday 3:00) its always Kira and Ann sleeping. Am I stuck in a bug or do I have to something else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me on this thing at the part of "New Job"? Im on the part where after Kira, Ann, and Max talked in the Pool. They're starting their first shoot, but everytime I go there for the shooting (friday 3:00) its always Kira and Ann sleeping. Am I stuck in a bug or do I have to something else?
You are going Thursday night Friday morning at 3am?
If so then see if Kira has a new convo at the pool when she is there alone.
If no new convo then work on all other open quest and just keep trying.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I see where I made a mistake, I haven't done the part on cunning plan yet. I'm at the part where I bought the movie and I'm supposed to talk about Alice.

Update: Now I have to watch the movie we made at Friday 9:00 PM, but its not letting me have that option. Also the Cunning Plan Opportunity, I'm at the part where it says:
"I definitely like this new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or I can fuck Kate..."

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see where I made a mistake, I haven't done the part on cunning plan yet. I'm at the part where I bought the movie and I'm supposed to talk about Alice.

Update: Now I have to watch the movie we made at Friday 9:00 PM, but its not letting me have that option. Also the Cunning Plan Opportunity, I'm at the part where it says:
"I definitely like this new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or I can fuck Kate..."
You are missing many things before you can unlock the movie watching.
Both Lisa and Alice mood must be maxed out at all times.
Alice blog and spider quest need to be finished.
You also have over 400 days of private spankings that need to go away, at this time of the game you should only be paying 500 every Monday morning to """SUPORT""" the family.
Either use a save editor and get rid of all those days or start playing your hart out to get them gone.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
You are missing many things before you can unlock the movie watching.
Both Lisa and Alice mood must be maxed out at all times.
Alice blog and spider quest need to be finished.
You also have over 400 days of private spankings that need to go away, at this time of the game you should only be paying 500 every Monday morning to """SUPORT""" the family.
Either use a save editor and get rid of all those days or start playing your hart out to get them gone.
Hey thanks for answering, can you tell me how to use a save editor and get rid off all the day? If not, can you tell me how I can do the private punishment thing? I really don't have any idea how to do some of these things, cause I used a save file from another user that was shared in another thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey thanks for answering, can you tell me how to use a save editor and get rid off all the day? If not, can you tell me how I can do the private punishment thing? I really don't have any idea how to do some of these things, cause I used a save file from another user that was shared in another thread.
This game tells you how to do those thing but using a save game you lose out on all that info.
Playing this game from the beginning you learn how to do things.
New convo's come up and you choose them but playing from a late game save you will never know that.
Starting in v.10 a lot of triggers for quest were put in other quest and working on '''ALL'''' quest at the same time moves the game forward.
Mom will never see Max as an adult unless he pays 500 every Monday to support the family and not getting spanked all the time.
Paying for private spanking means Max is still a little boy in mom's eyes.
I have no idea how to use a save game editor for this game.

Reactions: markblazes

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
This game tells you how to do those thing but using a save game you lose out on all that info.
Playing this game from the beginning you learn how to do things.
New convo's come up and you choose them but playing from a late game save you will never know that.
Starting in v.10 a lot of triggers for quest were put in other quest and working on '''ALL'''' quest at the same time moves the game forward.
Mom will never see Max as an adult unless he pays 500 every Monday to support the family and not getting spanked all the time.
Paying for private spanking means Max is still a little boy in mom's eyes.
I have no idea how to use a save game editor for this game.
He can just ask mom to stop the private spanking, right? At this point I think he's supposed to have high enough stats to get away with anything so the risk of getting spanked is quite low.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He can just ask mom to stop the private spanking, right? At this point I think he's supposed to have high enough stats to get away with anything so the risk of getting spanked is quite low.
No there is no "ask to stop" but the op has paid for well over 400 days of private spanking and until op gets rid of all those days mom will not see Max as an adult which is one of many triggers that need to go off to move the story forward.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
No there is no "ask to stop" but the op has paid for well over 400 days of private spanking and until op gets rid of all those days mom will not see Max as an adult which is one of many triggers that need to go off to move the story forward.
Alright I managed to get passed that point from earlier, Im at the part in New Job now where it says "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio for mom..." I dont really know what to do at this point, all I've been doing is going to the clinic every few days.

EDIT: I just read that I have to get caught pleasing Alice in the lounge, how do I do that? When I ask she only gives me a BJ, and I offer to please her but she says "Another Time".

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright I managed to get passed that point from earlier, Im at the part in New Job now where it says "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio for mom..." I dont really know what to do at this point, all I've been doing is going to the clinic every few days.

EDIT: I just read that I have to get caught pleasing Alice in the lounge, how do I do that? When I ask she only gives me a BJ, and I offer to please her but she says "Another Time".
Work on other quest to forward this quest.
Blog and spider are the main ones you need to get done.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Work on other quest to forward this quest.
Blog and spider are the main ones you need to get done.
Damn I'm not done yet on those quests? What do I have to do to progress? I really thought the last quest for spider quest was "Alice finally let me sleep in her bed!", and for the blog I thought the last one was "Alice has laid down some ground rules".

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn I'm not done yet on those quests? What do I have to do to progress? I really thought the last quest for spider quest was "Alice finally let me sleep in her bed!", and for the blog I thought the last one was "Alice has laid down some ground rules".
They will say complete when you are done with them. BigBrother 2020-09-02 09-46-03-81.jpg BigBrother 2020-09-02 09-47-35-04.jpg

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
They will say complete when you are done with them. View attachment 798326 View attachment 798329
Damn looks like I have alot more quest that I didn't finish. How do you do the private spanking for Lisa? Cause I think I need to do this first:

poss.sed.step.38
Something interesting has happened when I was punishing Lisa, she became aroused. But why? Was this because I was punishing her or was it simply because we were alone and she was completely naked?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn looks like I have alot more quest that I didn't finish. How do you do the private spanking for Lisa? Cause I think I need to do this first:

poss.sed.step.38
Something interesting has happened when I was punishing Lisa, she became aroused. But why? Was this because I was punishing her or was it simply because we were alone and she was completely naked?
2nd post of this thread has all my mini walkthroughs and is a great source for most quest.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I think I'm almost done with this game, the only scenes that I'm missing are with Aunt Kira. I saw somewhere that you can have a threesome with her and Ann, and there was a scene where she would do more than a BJ when you caught her in the Lounge at 3:00AM. Anybody know how to unlock those?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I'm almost done with this game, the only scenes that I'm missing are with Aunt Kira. I saw somewhere that you can have a threesome with her and Ann, and there was a scene where she would do more than a BJ when you caught her in the Lounge at 3:00AM. Anybody know how to unlock those?
That may have been a mod that allowed that but there is no threesome with Ann and Kira in the original game and thats is all you get at 3am with Kira, kissing or BJ or just watch tv.

Reactions: markblazes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i unlock the steel handcuffs, been looking everywhere for an answer but i cant seem to find it.
Through Kira and its part of Lisa's Sex Ed training with the spanking of her when she is bad.
Max needs to be able to spank both sisters to unlock the cuffs.
Post #2 has the info you need.

Post #2 has all the answers you will ever need to unlock most if not all the content in this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Help me. I'm stuck at here....
That save looks like a RenPY game save and does not work in the original game that was made with a different game engine.
Go to the thread where you downloaded the game and ask there for help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote