Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i unlock the car scene before going shopping? and im also a little unclear on what i need to do with alice, im still paying her on her website, how do i have sex with her?
What car scene?
As for going shopping you just go when its ready to go, the choice is there if you can go.

You get to a point that you can back out of the convo with Alice and then go straight to her room.
The first time you get there it writing is in green but if you missed that then its just regular text color and you just have to keep watching for the back out option.

Cinnamon-Toast

Jul 16, 2020
I meant the car scene that you get while you're ''driving'' towards the mall, and once you're there you and the girls walk past a store that they think have nice clothing in. Once inside the store somehow and someway i think you're able to finger lisa, and that's something i would like to unlock but have been unable so far. And so far i haven't seen ANY different colored line's in my game, how do i fix that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I meant the car scene that you get while you're ''driving'' towards the mall, and once you're there you and the girls walk past a store that they think have nice clothing in. Once inside the store somehow and someway i think you're able to finger lisa, and that's something i would like to unlock but have been unable so far. And so far i haven't seen ANY different colored line's in my game, how do i fix that?
I don't do the shopping scene because it was to much money for so little content.
All I remember where BJ scenes.

As I said if you missed it you never get it back for the color of text.
No ones been able to figure it out completely but you must (we think) do the same thing like 3 times in a row and then you have to figure it out what next to do.

Nevertobeknown

Sep 19, 2020
Hi guys can I have some help please I'm stuck on Lisa's training I'm at the point where we have to be caught (bj or licking) 4 times iv been caught 3 out of 4 (the 2 morning 1s and lounge evening) but I can't get the evening bathroom to activate being caught but the mom

Please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am on olivia path, i am stucked, how can i go to olivia's home?
You don't on the Olivia girlfriend path, it is only on the Lisa girlfriend do you get to go to Olivia's house.

Way less content on Olivia GF path, no sex with mom, no or very little sex with Lisa. (I only remember a fingering scene on this path with Lisa.)

With Lisa as Max's main GF you get many different sex scenes with Lisa every day and at the end of the game you get sex with mom.

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I chose to go to war with Eric and after blackmailing him with the wallet, I managed to get a deal. Next morning Kira told me to give him pills but i can't figure out what to do next to get rid of him. Help please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I chose to go to war with Eric and after blackmailing him with the wallet, I managed to get a deal. Next morning Kira told me to give him pills but i can't figure out what to do next to get rid of him. Help please.
Since you use the wallet to blackmail him you will now have to use Alice's girlfriend mother to get rid of him and that will take a lot of work on your part.
All I can remember is you need to keep talking with Kira and the other girls and over time you will get hints to what to do next.
Talk to Alice's GF at night around the pool.
Buy the pills and use them every time he comes over and just keep playing.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Damn, I'm completely stuck. Triggered only 18/22 opportunities so far, 4th movie won't start. Kira doesn't come back to me about the pills. Lisa doesn't join the camshow. I think I've spoken to everybody in all places. I used a cheat mod for money and stats only. Went to war with Eric, and after finding his wallet alerted his enemies.

Could I bother someone to look at the savegame and tell me what I'm missing?

Thank you in advance! :)(y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn, I'm completely stuck. Triggered only 18/22 opportunities so far, 4th movie won't start. Kira doesn't come back to me about the pills. Lisa doesn't join the camshow. I think I've spoken to everybody in all places. I used a cheat mod for money and stats only. Went to war with Eric, and after finding his wallet alerted his enemies.

Could I bother someone to look at the savegame and tell me what I'm missing?

Thank you in advance! :)(y)
Just like I say ever time you must talk to every girl when you can and the very next day I get this. BigBrother 2020-09-21 19-10-52-93.jpg

Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and doing Alice's blog every day you can and MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO EVERY GIRL WHEN THEY ARE ALONE INCLUDING WHEN LISE IS IN YOUR BEDROOM IN THE MORNING.

I don't know how far you are and you should read all 3 of these plus the one for Lisa's new sex ed training.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is any one able to help with my previous comment :(
No because what you are asking for is not in the original game.

If you are using mods then go to the mod page with your questions.
Mods or most of them break the original game and we only help with the original game.

Nevertobeknown

Sep 19, 2020
No because what you are asking for is not in the original game.

If you are using mods then go to the mod page with your questions.
Mods or most of them break the original game and we only help with the original game.
OK no problem iv had it for months before playing so didn't know it had mods ill try looking at what mods if not I'll give up and get the original

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Then you don't have the bug.

The bug only happens if you don't get Lisa spanked right after you offer her help for free with homework.
Oh i just realized what happened for me. I can't progress the mentor because olivia is my gf not lisa. Is there a way of changing that or do i have to restart?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh i just realized what happened for me. I can't progress the mentor because olivia is my gf not lisa. Is there a way of changing that or do i have to restart?
Restart if you want Lisa GF content including sex with Ann.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote