Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm... i have some progress ...

i started cunning plan... got spanked by mobm for sneaking , tlk about aunt about some lesbo plan ...even with bigsys some progress around blog ...
but it comes with almost unberable amount of routine clickings...wonder if it is the same for everyone o_o? but it feels like 2-3 weeks yeilds only 2-3 new and-or different events...

when i will be accused of stealing (i started to assume that i wasnot) .... so as i read i d need to do massage + get weed -> then i can start planning to get rid of eric ...but still confused with routes...photo? weed? some sex? ....i have like 5 walktrghoughs opened which add some confusion... and generally my brain just refuses to process any info : D i just want to click randomly!

Last edited:

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I have been playing this for a while and progressing well on Lisa Path 1, but I am at a stage where I am not sure how to proceed with Mom. Kira was sleeping with her and after discussing decided to move out to let me in. I had other scenes from other paths working concurrently and when I talked to Mom two dialogue options were presented. The one I chose which I don't remember exactly but was about the film we had done (with Alice) the other option was about Kira moving out. I chose to talk about the film thinking the second option would still be there to ask as well to keep the story moving. But she answered the film question but I never got to ask her about Kira moving out. Now Kira sleeps on the couch and I have yet to see an opportunity to ask her about it again to start the path to me sleeping with her.

Any help would be great, thanks! As an aside, in a CG rip I see lots of scenes with Mom/MC/Lisa looking like training. But in my path its like Kira does all that. Is there some other path I missed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have been playing this for a while and progressing well on Lisa Path 1, but I am at a stage where I am not sure how to proceed with Mom. Kira was sleeping with her and after discussing decided to move out to let me in. I had other scenes from other paths working concurrently and when I talked to Mom two dialogue options were presented. The one I chose which I don't remember exactly but was about the film we had done (with Alice) the other option was about Kira moving out. I chose to talk about the film thinking the second option would still be there to ask as well to keep the story moving. But she answered the film question but I never got to ask her about Kira moving out. Now Kira sleeps on the couch and I have yet to see an opportunity to ask her about it again to start the path to me sleeping with her.

Any help would be great, thanks! As an aside, in a CG rip I see lots of scenes with Mom/MC/Lisa looking like training. But in my path its like Kira does all that. Is there some other path I missed?
Yes there is a new sex-ed training with Ann/mom doing the teaching but you are no where near that yet.

You never really get to sleep with Ann/mom so you really did not miss anything for that. You get 1 night but she kicks you out and there was no sex during that night.

I have a lot of mini walkthrough in post #2 that you should go check out.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
lez see where else did i stuck.

cunning plan - im getting msg { Mom really enjoy I massage her back! <...> She’s wearing nothing but a towel! } but dont see any options...including to say sorry about the massage (as it is said in walkthrough v0.9, n10.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lez see where else did i stuck.

cunning plan - im getting N10 msg ( Mom really enjoy I massage her back! <...> She’s wearing nothing but a towel! ) but dont see any options...including to say sorry about the massage (as it is said in walkthrough v0.9)
It takes time and try in other places besides her room.
What is "im getting N10 msg"?
Is that part of a mod or something?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it was tenth in walkthrough guide ... afterwards it is hinted the following (and i cannot trigger it)
What to do - next time make the 1st back massage. Talk to her - “I wanted to say sorry
about the massage...
”. She may doesn’t want to talk to Max at first.
Make 2nd successful back massage. Talk again to her - “I wanted to say sorry about the
massage...”
. (Persuade)
After the 5th massage go talk to her and this time she offers to be without panties during the
massage. Relationship +1
On the next massage Max will “peek under the towel”.
From now on Max can massage mom while she is completely naked."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it was tenth in walkthrough guide ... afterwards it is hinted the following (and i cannot trigger it)
What to do - next time make the 1st back massage. Talk to her - “I wanted to say sorry
about the massage...
”. She may doesn’t want to talk to Max at first.
Make 2nd successful back massage. Talk again to her - “I wanted to say sorry about the
massage...”
. (Persuade)
After the 5th massage go talk to her and this time she offers to be without panties during the
massage. Relationship +1
On the next massage Max will “peek under the towel”.
From now on Max can massage mom while she is completely naked."
Ever quest requires other quest to move forward before some triggers go off to move this quest forward.

What this means is you must work on "ALL" quest at the same time because triggers for "ALL" quests were put into all other quest so you can not just work on one at a time.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah after lots of clicking i realized that how it is ... dont have much ongoing though...weed and mentor i think... with mom...i just give her 350$ and do chorusees occasionally...and go in her room (she flashes panties) and to bath (when can jerk) ...hope it doesnot lower some stats...if such have any affect on triggering anything

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah after lots of clicking i realized that how it is ... dont have much ongoing though...weed and mentor i think... with mom...i just give her 350$ and do chorusees occasionally...and go in her room (she flashes panties) and to bath (when can jerk) ...hope it doesnot lower some stats...if such have any affect on triggering anything
You sound like you are about 3/4 the way through for the game but without knowing where you are out it is very hard to help.

Upload you save game here and I will take a look.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I will take a look.
tnx, no need for that. at least not now. things are just slow as usual with some occasional movements forward.
but generally i have 15/22 opportunities unlocked just bought sex-edu book for lilsis. asked her for intel on weed but no relevant dialogues from her or aunt.

Katarack21

Sep 30, 2020
So I've been lurking here the last few days reading various parts of this thread trying to figure out what's going on and how to progress.

I'm playing version 0.8 and I'm on the Lisa GF path. After Kira started teaching anal at night, but before the anal sex in the kitchen, I was doing private punishments for Lisa when the handcuffs came up. After talking to Kira and doing the dominance scene with Kira and Lisa at night, I ordered the handcuffs and did the dominance scene at night with Lisa. Then, like the next day, Lisa's virginity came up in dialogue and in the Mentor question description. I talked to Kira about it, and she told me to talk to Lisa about it, so I did. Lisa brought up wanting romance, and said that we'd have to stop our sex games to pursue that but she'd be willing to think about it if I could prove I was a romantic boyfriend.

Then...I dunno what happened. At this point, Mentor says I'm at the end of the opportunity, but Schoolmate says I need to progress in Mentor to unlock any more of Schoolmate. I have no idea what to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I've been lurking here the last few days reading various parts of this thread trying to figure out what's going on and how to progress.

I'm playing version 0.8 and I'm on the Lisa GF path. After Kira started teaching anal at night, but before the anal sex in the kitchen, I was doing private punishments for Lisa when the handcuffs came up. After talking to Kira and doing the dominance scene with Kira and Lisa at night, I ordered the handcuffs and did the dominance scene at night with Lisa. Then, like the next day, Lisa's virginity came up in dialogue and in the Mentor question description. I talked to Kira about it, and she told me to talk to Lisa about it, so I did. Lisa brought up wanting romance, and said that we'd have to stop our sex games to pursue that but she'd be willing to think about it if I could prove I was a romantic boyfriend.

Then...I dunno what happened. At this point, Mentor says I'm at the end of the opportunity, but Schoolmate says I need to progress in Mentor to unlock any more of Schoolmate. I have no idea what to do.
Yes that is all there is in v0.8 and it is also where/when DS changed the story and went the other way with it and destroyed the romance with Lisa.

I don't care what others here say but the dev got mad that his game was pirated and he used that excuse to quite making BB once patreon cracked down on incest.

You will never in this game take Lisa's virginity but there is a lot more content for all the girls in v.13.

Katarack21

Sep 30, 2020
So...I should go back to the version 0.2 that I was *originally* playing? That has more content than 0.8?

That's...ridiculous.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So...I should go back to the version 0.2 that I was *originally* playing? That has more content than 0.8?

That's...ridiculous.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

The very last version that has all the content this abandoned game will ever have is v.13.
The numbering system starts at v.1, v.2 v.3 and so on all the way up to v.13, v.13 is the very last update before the game got abandoned.
Every dev uses there own numbering system and a lot of them like this one does not conformed to the normal way.

But like I said starting in v.9 the game changed from romance to Max being a shit head sex maniac.
Most of the players was hoping that the game would go back to romance but it got abandoned before that could ever happen.

Katarack21

Sep 30, 2020
Okay, the version I was playing was labeled as V 0.20, so I'm guessing that's probably the v.2 that you mentioned. I guess I'll go ahead and download v.13.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, the version I was playing was labeled as V 0.20, so I'm guessing that's probably the v.2 that you mentioned. I guess I'll go ahead and download v.13.
No, that is a fan made mod that adds to the original game that ended in v.13.
So if you need help with that game you need to go ask over there and not here, we can only help with the original game and not modded games.

OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019
If you are stuck before content v0.10 and have problem to ( trigger 4th movie spider blog clinic ) download the game again without mods and play until finish this quests

here my save with 4th movie started

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote