Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing the game and I cant seem to do anything, can't talk to anyone no image only wait button is working that is it. Am I missing something here?
Either you did not unpack the game or your computer specs are to low.

Reactions: salesman91

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I just got it. I have overwritten a mod which was doing all the ruckus...("image.extractor mod" - -> Assembly-CSharp.dll)

It's working fine now!!
We can only help in this thread with the vanilla game and if you use mods you need to ask for help in the mod thread for any more problems you maybe having.

DonNova

Oct 11, 2020
i have a problem .. after i get date with lisa max wake up to find lisa in his bed

(you're a heavy sleeper,max. i expected you to wake up earlier.)
with one option ((what's going on?)

yes I used mods

is there anything I can do to go through this? Set some flags or something like that? I dont wanna do all again :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a problem .. after i get date with lisa max wake up to find lisa in his bed

(you're a heavy sleeper,max. i expected you to wake up earlier.)
with one option ((what's going on?)

yes I used mods

is there anything I can do to go through this? Set some flags or something like that? I dont wanna do all again :)
Go to the mod thread for help if it is a content adding mod, if just cheat mod then that is normal game play and just keep playing. That happens when Max ignores Lisa for a few days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to naked yoga?!
Have Lisa as Max girlfriend and on the yoga GF path and its really close to the end of the content.
It takes time and working on all quests at the same time even quests that are completed you still need to do the actions for.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Have Lisa as Max girlfriend and on the yoga GF path and its really close to the end of the content.
It takes time and working on all quests at the same time even quests that are completed you still need to do the actions for.
i decided to continue BB but while playing on that fans 0.13-0.21 unity version... that lisa gf path...i think im on it...but why i was never sure about it ...prolly it is incorporated into several opportunites ...caz im at 38^mentor...so it looks like gf path.

though in that version i used build-in 'make a lisa gf' cheat and got about 4 new scenes with lisa (like handcuffs 69 oral scene)...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i decided to continue BB but while playing on that fans 0.13-0.21 unity version... that lisa gf path...i think im on it...but why i was never sure about it ...prolly it is incorporated into several opportunites ...caz im at 38^mentor...so it looks like gf path.

though in that version i used build-in 'make a lisa gf' cheat and got about 4 new scenes with lisa (like handcuffs 69 oral scene)...
If you used cheats to unlock scenes then you just broke the game.
Cheating stats and scenes breaks this game every time.

Also your version is not the official version of the game and we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.
Official version of that game is: v0.13.0.007 https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

If you need any more help please ask in the thread where you got the game from and not here.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
then you just broke the game.
generally might be so!. ...in some instances it feels like fixing the game

not the official version
yeah i know ...though that fans version more likely strictly incorporates events up to 0.13 (and im somewhere around 0.10 i guess. so i largely rely on this threat ). my plan is to go as further as possible and then just to use end-game save and start fan version events.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm kinda stuck....
I'm on Lisa gf path with yoga....
I've finished 2nd photoshoot with Ann and Kira, Aunt Kira start sleeping in mom's bed, naked and advised me to ask mom sleeping in her bed...
I asked her via I Know What I Want and she says she will think about it.
Now its been around 20 game days nothing new happening... same old BJs by Lisa, HJs by Ann, Blog fkng with Alice, Anal with Lisa at lounge, peeping on naked Kira sleeping on mom's bed..... No new dialogue from anyone, No progress from anything...

Even Unable to unlock handcuffs...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm kinda stuck....
I'm on Lisa gf path with yoga....
I've finished 2nd photoshoot with Ann and Kira, Aunt Kira start sleeping in mom's bed, naked and advised me to ask mom sleeping in her bed...
I asked her via I Know What I Want and she says she will think about it.
Now its been around 20 game days nothing new happening... same old BJs by Lisa, HJs by Ann, Blog fkng with Alice, Anal with Lisa at lounge, peeping on naked Kira sleeping on mom's bed..... No new dialogue from anyone, No progress from anything...

Even Unable to unlock handcuffs...
Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times for the sex scenes to move forward.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough. "
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

There is only 1 time you can start to sleep with Ann but she kicks you out half way through the night anyway so its not really worth going after, after that you never get the chance anymore.
Its a 1 time thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a full walkthrough from start to the end ?
No, best you going to get is what I put together 1 post above yours.
" 16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
Hi all, would someone please look at my save file and let me know what I'm missing? I've been stuck on about 3 game weeks of doing the same thing with no new options. I have the cheat mod installed, but the only cheat I've used is for money. I have not touched any of the relationship settings, moods, etc. I got rid of Eric using Kate's Mom. Kira visited Lisa and I once and said she would return on occasion, but she hasn't been back since that night. Thank you in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all, would someone please look at my save file and let me know what I'm missing? I've been stuck on about 3 game weeks of doing the same thing with no new options. I have the cheat mod installed, but the only cheat I've used is for money. I have not touched any of the relationship settings, moods, etc. I got rid of Eric using Kate's Mom. Kira visited Lisa and I once and said she would return on occasion, but she hasn't been back since that night. Thank you in advance!
Many quests need to be advance, blog, spider and helping Lisa with homework asking for a hand jod and give the weed to Kate.

Keep working on all of these for now and keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.
Talk to every one daily when you can, best if there alone when you try.

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
Many quests need to be advance, blog, spider and helping Lisa with homework asking for a hand jod and give the weed to Kate.

Keep working on all of these for now and keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.
Talk to every one daily when you can, best if there alone when you try.
I've given Kate the weed, several times. I've had sex with Kate and received a bj from Alice with Kate in the bed with us. I've helped Lisa with homework, all of the options, many many times, I've been having sex with Alice in her bed at night after putting the spider in her bed, as for the blog, I've been having sex, hj and giving oral to Alice on camera for her blog, and I've tried checking every room, speaking to everyone, every day, going to the clinic to give the Dr. my sample, etc. I'm just going around in circles in the game and nothing new is being triggered.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've given Kate the weed, several times. I've had sex with Kate and received a bj from Alice with Kate in the bed with us. I've helped Lisa with homework, all of the options, many many times, I've been having sex with Alice in her bed at night after putting the spider in her bed, as for the blog, I've been having sex, hj and giving oral to Alice on camera for her blog, and I've tried checking every room, speaking to everyone, every day, going to the clinic to give the Dr. my sample, etc. I'm just going around in circles in the game and nothing new is being triggered.
Are you getting the HJ from Lisa during homework help?
You have the homework bug and you need to get it fixed because that is what holding you up.
" 11. How to fix homework bug." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Since you have the cheat mod in replace it with the one I have linked to fix the homework bug.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote