Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
I don't know what you are talking about, the only quest you have left is the last part of Lisa's new sex ed training with mom under the "Cunning Plan" quest, this part is the very end of the quest.
All other quests are done.
As for Vicky when it says this you are done with the content in the quest. View attachment 896718

As for the "friday movie part" you must have done it because it is one of the triggers for the new job quest.

As for "alice spanking max and lisa..." your done past that part, either you downloaded a save or you just forgot you done it.
Well I've watched a video with walkthrough about BB. There were some parts I've not reached.
There I saw Vicky showing her tits and more.
When Max wake up and Lisa handcuff him, she first make him lick her. So far for me only happens blowing.
When Max take the punishment for Lisa, Ann is blowing him. So far for me only happens handjob.
When Alice is going at party friday night, there he could ask Alice to change to other 2 outfits. So far I'm stuck with her beginning outfit and for some reason I dont get the Candy item to offer it to her. I had the Candy item in first game when I had Olivia as gf.

About Ann catching Alice spanking Lisa and Max, it never happened to me. Maybe because I advanced first Max having sex with Ann... Dunno why. But is personal progress, 2nd time after 1st time I was stuck with Olivia as gf and lost Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I've watched a video with walkthrough about BB. There were some parts I've not reached.
There I saw Vicky showing her tits and more.
When Max wake up and Lisa handcuff him, she first make him lick her. So far for me only happens blowing.
When Max take the punishment for Lisa, Ann is blowing him. So far for me only happens handjob.
When Alice is going at party friday night, there he could ask Alice to change to other 2 outfits. So far I'm stuck with her beginning outfit and for some reason I dont get the Candy item to offer it to her. I had the Candy item in first game when I had Olivia as gf.

About Ann catching Alice spanking Lisa and Max, it never happened to me. Maybe because I advanced first Max having sex with Ann... Dunno why. But is personal progress, 2nd time after 1st time I was stuck with Olivia as gf and lost Lisa.
If you saw Vicky tits in a vid then that was a mod that did that.
Its been a long time since I played but I don't remember Max having to lick Lisa while being handcuffed so that to may be a mod.

I don't remember about taken the spanking for Lisa because I don't get the girls spanked other than Alice to move her story forward but you are past that point anyway.

Alice changing clothes to go out in is a mod.

So most of this you are asking about is from a mod and we only help with the vanilla game here.

If you don't have the candies then you will never get it now because its an item you must get at the very beginning of the game.

So once again you watch a vid of a modded game and not vanilla game.

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
If you saw Vicky tits in a vid then that was a mod that did that.
Its been a long time since I played but I don't remember Max having to lick Lisa while being handcuffed so that to may be a mod.

I don't remember about taken the spanking for Lisa because I don't get the girls spanked other than Alice to move her story forward but you are past that point anyway.

Alice changing clothes to go out in is a mod.

So most of this you are asking about is from a mod and we only help with the vanilla game here.

If you don't have the candies then you will never get it now because its an item you must get at the very beginning of the game.

So once again you watch a vid of a modded game and not vanilla game.
How to get candies at beginning of game?
First time i got them i dont paid attention to what i did and noticed them in the shop quite later.
PS: Also when Ann comes from work monday and thursday, it's possible in current version to fuck her? I've tried not to touch her for 2 weeks thinking she might do it? But all the time i get the same line 'i dont want to do it to often'.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get candies at beginning of game?
First time i got them i dont paid attention to what i did and noticed them in the shop quite later.
PS: Also when Ann comes from work monday and thursday, it's possible in current version to fuck her? I've tried not to touch her for 2 weeks thinking she might do it? But all the time i get the same line 'i dont want to do it to often'.
You get hint from Lisa after you get her bathing suit and bath robe with her mood and Max authority over her maxed out.

Kakashi_Hatake

Dec 15, 2017
Hi, please help me. I searched a lot and none of the answers are working for me.

Issue: Can't kiss Lisa in morning (never kissed her)

Some info:
- I got rid of Eric before starting mentor (via Kate's mom route).
- poss.sg is 4 so I don't think I have hw bug.
- I have been practicing kissing with Kira for a lot of nights now. Kiss skill = 60.
- Using Ikaragu's mod so mood, domination and relationship lvls should not be an issue as I keep them max.
- Got Lisa punished once. During hw I get the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." -> "Show me your tits!".

Attaching save file if it helps.

Please help!
(sorry for bad english, not my first lang)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, please help me. I searched a lot and none of the answers are working for me.

Issue: Can't kiss Lisa in morning (never kissed her)

Some info:
- I got rid of Eric before starting mentor (via Kate's mom route).
- poss.sg is 4 so I don't think I have hw bug.
- I have been practicing kissing with Kira for a lot of nights now. Kiss skill = 60.
- Using Ikaragu's mod so mood, domination and relationship lvls should not be an issue as I keep them max.
- Got Lisa punished once. During hw I get the option "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." -> "Show me your tits!".

Attaching save file if it helps.

Please help!
(sorry for bad english, not my first lang)
Well since kissing is part of the Mentor quest you should look there for your answer. BigBrother 2020-11-13 15-59-30-99.jpg
There are 2 path's for Lisa as Max's girlfriend and 1 for Olivia, Olivia GF path is no where near finish and the game is abandoned.
Go for Lisa and not Olivia for the most content.

At the bottom of this walkthrough is the 3 GF path's, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

Kakashi_Hatake

Dec 15, 2017
Well since kissing is part of the Mentor quest you should look there for your answer. View attachment 898698
There are 2 path's for Lisa as Max's girlfriend and 1 for Olivia, Olivia GF path is no where near finish and the game is abandoned.
Go for Lisa and not Olivia for the most content.

At the bottom of this walkthrough is the 3 GF path's, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.
Hey Sorry I uploaded the wrong save file, I forced a few events while playing around with save editor & mod.
Here is the clean save file.

Can you please review this one. Thanks for your help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Sorry I uploaded the wrong save file, I forced a few events while playing around with save editor & mod.
Here is the clean save file.

Can you please review this one. Thanks for your help.
You need to get Lisa as Max's GF then it will start to happen.
You need to finish blog and spider quests then more will happen.
This save just need to work on all open quest and still do the sex stuff from closed quests.

Reactions: Kakashi_Hatake

Kakashi_Hatake

Dec 15, 2017
This save just need to work on all open quest and still do the sex stuff from closed quests.
I'll work on em.
I already completed blog as per walkthrough, is there any way to track what exactly I have completed and what else needs to be done?
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It did not help. Tried various options. Quests: party, arachnophobia and blog are not over.
Try to check. If you get through, tell me what you did
Sorry but I can not help you, you are using a mod and I have no idea where you are at in the quest when just numbers show up, this is not normal for the vanilla game. BigBrother 2020-11-14 12-18-13-14.jpg Its not just this quest but 3 or 4 more are this way and there is no way for me to tell where you are at in the quests.

This is normal for the vanilla game. BigBrother 2020-11-14 12-20-50-62.jpg

Kakashi_Hatake

Dec 15, 2017
Hi,
Regarding blog: Max is able to have sex with Alice on cam.
Arachnophobia: Max is able to to sleep with Alice and get a handjob.
Lisa as Max's GF: Current Status "I've met Lisa's demand..." & "Attention: further progress requires some progress in the Mentor...".

I am sure I did the sex stuff from closed quests as well (skipped sacrifice as I don't like it).
Any idea how to progress mentor. Max has not kissed Lisa yet, not even once.

Latest Save attached.
Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Regarding blog: Max is able to have sex with Alice on cam.
Arachnophobia: Max is able to to sleep with Alice and get a handjob.
Lisa as Max's GF: Current Status "I've met Lisa's demand..." & "Attention: further progress requires some progress in the Mentor...".

I am sure I did the sex stuff from closed quests as well (skipped sacrifice as I don't like it).
Any idea how to progress mentor. Max has not kissed Lisa yet, not even once.

Latest Save attached.
Thanks.
I can't get it to trigger either so this game maybe broken on this trigger.

You should have a long time ago started Lisa's mentor quest right after getting rid of eric.
Keep working on seeing Kira and keep on getting kissing lesson from her.
More spiders, spiders and even more spiders.
Blog, blog and even more blogging.
Any time Lisa is at home Max needs to be there with her.
Tell mom to stop spanking Max and stop getting the girls spanked until you get that first kiss with Lisa.
This could take another month or two of game play but if it happens then it will happen but if not after another 90 days then this save is broken.

Reactions: Kakashi_Hatake

Kakashi_Hatake

Dec 15, 2017
I can't get it to trigger either so this game maybe broken on this trigger.

You should have a long time ago started Lisa's mentor quest right after getting rid of eric.
Keep working on seeing Kira and keep on getting kissing lesson from her.
More spiders, spiders and even more spiders.
Blog, blog and even more blogging.
Any time Lisa is at home Max needs to be there with her.
Tell mom to stop spanking Max and stop getting the girls spanked until you get that first kiss with Lisa.
This could take another month or two of game play but if it happens then it will happen but if not after another 90 days then this save is broken.
I was afraid this was the case.
I'll try to search for a save file at similar stage and continue from there. Please do share a save file if you have one.
Thank You!

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
I was stuck like many game days. Opportunity "new job" dont go further, waiting for mom goes to another studio. i'am in a relationship lover with olivia. From this point, is it possible to have sex with Ann (mom) or i`m in a bad path of the game for that?

also stuck in Oppotunity 'blog'. i'm able to hve sex with alice at 8 pm in her room and after kill the spider, but i don't know what else i can do do finish the opportunity.

I read here in forum to bring alice to the clinic as my friend. how can i manage that.

Many Thx for helping hints.

pls check my savefile

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
tell me where to find the walkthrough from v9 to v 15?
Sorry but there is no v.15 in the vanilla game it only goes up to v.13, so you need the walkthrough for the "Mod" so go to the mod thread for it.

We only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry but there is no v.15 in the vanilla game it only goes up to v.13, so you need the walkthrough for the "Mod" so go to the mod thread for it.

We only help with the vanilla game in this thread.
and up to version 13, the first post passing?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote