Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cinax

Jun 9, 2021
Just quick question is it still possible to get rid of Eric using kate's mom if you didnt do so during the wallet opportunity?

Reactions: mr john

Cinax

Jun 9, 2021
Okay not sure if this has been asked before, but as i read it we should not spend more than 200 on buying adds for the website, is this each time we buy adds or is this total per week? just wanted to be sure i was reading that right

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, Im new to the game (Day 46). I have a question.

- I have new OP "Cunning Plan" should I start this right away?
- Is 2 camera enough? Pool/Lounge
- When to buy Advertisement properly? currently I'm doing 2 packs every Sunday/Wednesday 8 PM
- When to get rid of Eric? I know about the wallet OP, but are there any other OP needs to be done?
- Also what's the best way to get rid of him? content wise Hacker or Kate's mom?

Info for my OP:
Mentor: I'm at early party of Practice kissing with Lisa (Already blackmail Eric with photo)
Blog: I'm at you need to wait a week after giving her the black lingerie and black body.
Sacrifice: Eric started sleep with Aunt, and talked to him about that he'll stop if I give up Alice. I didn't talk to him since then, except the give me money part.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, Im new to the game (Day 46). I have a question.

- I have new OP "Cunning Plan" should I start this right away?
- Is 2 camera enough? Pool/Lounge
- When to buy Advertisement properly? currently I'm doing 2 packs every Sunday/Wednesday 8 PM
- When to get rid of Eric? I know about the wallet OP, but are there any other OP needs to be done?
- Also what's the best way to get rid of him? content wise Hacker or Kate's mom?

Info for my OP:
Mentor: I'm at early party of Practice kissing with Lisa (Already blackmail Eric with photo)
Blog: I'm at you need to wait a week after giving her the black lingerie and black body.
Sacrifice: Eric started sleep with Aunt, and talked to him about that he'll stop if I give up Alice. I didn't talk to him since then, except the give me money part.
eric blocks a lot of sex through out the game while he is there so the sooner you get rid of him the better you are for sex with the family, players only keep him around when they love ntr, me I hate it and found out ways to block him from all girls but for Ann/mom which is his girlfriend.

Just remember for the most sex scenes you must choose Lisa as Max's girlfriend, with Lisa you get sex every day with her and with Olivia you get only 2 nights a week and you only get to finger bang Lisa while you either get BJ or sex from Olivia.

2nd post of this thread has all my mini walkthrough for most if not all of the harder guest to finish.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed in my game that buying 4 ads in the same turn (date + time) has the same effect on viewers and income as buying 3 ads, so ads are probably stored in kind of a size 3 ring buffer where the newest add overwrites the 3rd one. Buying 4 ads so results just in a loss of 50 $.
Well I tried it that way and got less money per week.
200 worth of adds 2 days a week got the most money.

But hay try it your way and see what happens.

Placing adds 2 days a week at as close to 6 am on Monday and Thursday nets me about 1600 to 1700 per week.
So go try 150 on those days and see how much you make and come back and tell us.
Don't just go for 1 week but do it for 2 months and see what you get.

oPitiPiti

Apr 26, 2021
I'm playing v13.0.007 which is the last version I assume.

Aunt Kira wants my mom to play BDSM movie but weeks have passed and nothing happened.
Lisa promised me her virginity but no progress. We stopped to go Vicky coffee with.
Also, Lisa promised me to inform about being bartender but no progress. Therefore, I cannot go further with Vicky.
Clinic wants me to come every 3 day, I did for weeks but no progress.
Olivia's mother also blocked me to come their home so one more no progress. (I believe there won't be any progress here)

What am I missing? I'm in a loop for weeks.

Edit: I searched post history of this thread. They were told to do these
15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
and
17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.).

However, I really have no idea how to do these. "Do Kate in every hole during...." How, I select kate option three times in a row in Alice and Kate night. But it's in loop too. I can only do one hole of Kate. It is not changing. Also Eve doesn't ask me to bring my girlfriend. How do I reach the point Alice spanking Lisa and me? How will I being caught by mom pleasing Alice in the lounge, what do you mean by pleasing Alice. I can only offer her a feet massage and can get a blowjob, if I can persuade her. I'm sorry if I'm asking too much but I was feeling like I'm close to the end of the game but when I read these I felt like an alien, didn't understand anything.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm playing v13.0.007 which is the last version I assume.

Aunt Kira wants my mom to play BDSM movie but weeks have passed and nothing happened.
Lisa promised me her virginity but no progress. We stopped to go Vicky coffee with.
Also, Lisa promised me to inform about being bartender but no progress. Therefore, I cannot go further with Vicky.
Clinic wants me to come every 3 day, I did for weeks but no progress.
Olivia's mother also blocked me to come their home so one more no progress. (I believe there won't be any progress here)

What am I missing? I'm in a loop for weeks.

Edit: I searched post history of this thread. They were told to do these
15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
and
17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.).

However, I really have no idea how to do these. "Do Kate in every hole during...." How, I select kate option three times in a row in Alice and Kate night. But it's in loop too. I can only do one hole of Kate. It is not changing. Also Eve doesn't ask me to bring my girlfriend. How do I reach the point Alice spanking Lisa and me? How will I being caught by mom pleasing Alice in the lounge, what do you mean by pleasing Alice. I can only offer her a feet massage and can get a blowjob, if I can persuade her. I'm sorry if I'm asking too much but I was feeling like I'm close to the end of the game but when I read these I felt like an alien, didn't understand anything.
Can't really tell you without your save game for this, make a new save with the regular save option and up load it here.

Just know that you never get Lisa's virginity in this abandoned game.
You never get to do the barkeep job because it never was finished.
Olivia path is over because it was never finished in this abandoned game.
Clinic is just for extra money if you needed it.

It will take many weeks to get to do Kate in every hole.
BJ, pussy and ass.

As for Alice I have no idea where your at so need that save game to tell.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
$990 for a cam?? its f ing hard enough as it is, any mods to reduce the cost ofcams?
If this is your first time playing I would recommended you play without any mods.

But if you really must cheat the mod that is here in the 2nd post to help fix the "homework" bug also is a cheat mod.
11. How to fix homework bug. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
(((Remember that do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour until eric and Mom comes to Max and accuse him of stealing eric's wallet. Then you must keep 1000 in Max's pocket until you can pay it to eric.
Make sure to put any cheated money into Max's website instead of his pocket first.
Do not cheat items until the quest comes up for the item otherwise it will break the quest.

As a word of warning many triggers for all quest was put into all other quest even some closed quest need to still be done for the triggers to go off.

A big WARNING, do not cheat stats until you get them to 100 points in game because many triggers are in the first 100 points, after 100 you can cheat them all the way up to 1000.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
uumm... what was the homework bug again? I don't seem to have gone through it. Maybe because I followed your guide to the t?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote