Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
uumm... what was the homework bug again? I don't seem to have gone through it. Maybe because I followed your guide to the t?
It only comes up if you did not get Lisa spanked right after offering to help her for free.

Reactions: Valoryn

oPitiPiti

Apr 26, 2021
Can't really tell you without your save game for this, make a new save with the regular save option and up load it here.

Just know that you never get Lisa's virginity in this abandoned game.
You never get to do the barkeep job because it never was finished.
Olivia path is over because it was never finished in this abandoned game.
Clinic is just for extra money if you needed it.

It will take many weeks to get to do Kate in every hole.
BJ, pussy and ass.

As for Alice I have no idea where your at so need that save game to tell.
I attached my save game. It would be great if you can tell me how to trigger further progress.

Also, there are tons of images I haven't seen 0.13.0.007\Images folder. It's so sad we will never know the story connection. I heard some mods or unofficial sequels. Are they use these images? Do they worth to play?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I attached my save game. It would be great if you can tell me how to trigger further progress.

Also, there are tons of images I haven't seen 0.13.0.007\Images folder. It's so sad we will never know the story connection. I heard some mods or unofficial sequels. Are they use these images? Do they worth to play?
1. When a quest is done it will tell you so like this: BigBrother 2021-07-11 14-01-26-79.jpg

With that being said you have disregard 2 quest from the beginning of the game, Alice's spider quest and her Blog quest which both are needed to move other quest forward.

Remember what I said above that "TRIGGERS" were put in all quest to move all quest forward.

So, spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend and blog, blog and even more blogging is your friend.

Nagash

Feb 26, 2018
Question: In the walkthrough from page 1, in the part "My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now " it says: " Start this after the last piece of clothes has been bought." There is a total of 6 pieces."

Which are the 6 clothes?
I asume the little black dress and the red swimsuit you should buy before Eric, the silk bath robe and the black Dress and set of black lingerie you can order online. But whats the sixth one?
Also does I need to buy the 2 for the blog quest before i get rid of eric or are they lost when he is gone?
Should I give the clothes for the blog to Alice before or after Erics War?

Is there a list of all the quest I should start before i get rid of Eric, so they aren´t lost?

Thank you for the Answer :)

Reactions: yhg272

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question: In the walkthrough from page 1, in the part "My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now " it says: " Start this after the last piece of clothes has been bought." There is a total of 6 pieces."

Which are the 6 clothes?
I asume the little black dress and the red swimsuit you should buy before Eric, the silk bath robe and the black Dress and set of black lingerie you can order online. But whats the sixth one?
Also does I need to buy the 2 for the blog quest before i get rid of eric or are they lost when he is gone?
Should I give the clothes for the blog to Alice before or after Erics War?

Is there a list of all the quest I should start before i get rid of Eric, so they aren´t lost?

Thank you for the Answer :)
Only start quest that show up before eric shows up as stated in the mini walkthrough.
Do not start any other quest until you have the 5k in money kept in the website and at least 4 cam's up and running. If you follow these guidelines you will have no problem with Eric and all he gets to do is screw Ann and peep at Alice. You can do the both photo shoots with aunt Kari with no problem but do not go any further in any other quest.
(I don't remember if there is any quest before eric gets there that you should not start.)

Its been a very long time now since I played this VN/game and don't remember all the clothes you need to buy.
The 3 must haves are the black dress, swim suite and the robe, the other ones are just gravy and a little eye candy.
If you don't get all 3 its not really a problem because it only effects there relationship name with no - to your play.

If you find you need money and your website has more than you need you can waist money on adds but remember keep less than 450 in Max's pocket until mom and eric comes to accuse Max of stealing eric's wallet.

Make sure you read all of that mini walkthrough before you start the game.

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I do have a question again in Mentor step 36, I don't have any options to punish Lisa after dinner. She get's punished by Max or Ann in front of everyone but that was before dinner not after. I'm confuse.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I do have a question again in Mentor step 36, I don't have any options to punish Lisa after dinner. She get's punished by Max or Ann in front of everyone but that was before dinner not after. I'm confuse.
It will come later and maybe look at post #2 I think I made a mini walkthrough for this, its been a long time since I played and have forgotten more than I remember now.

Reactions: Mr.Prince

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hello again, why do I have "Olivia" Opportunity after talking to Lisa, I thought Olivia's content were closed after picking Lisa Gf path from which I did. Is my saves bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello again, why do I have "Olivia" Opportunity after talking to Lisa, I thought Olivia's content were closed after picking Lisa Gf path from which I did. Is my saves bug?
Dev never finish it but minor content with Olivia was added to the end of Lisa girlfriend path.
And all content ended for Olivia girlfriend path in v.10.

Reactions: Mr.Prince

Gunpowder23614

Jul 30, 2021
Anyone know how to pass these quests, I've been addicted for a week and still can't pass. I'm not good at English let google translate So I don't quite understand If anyone knows how to go through it would be very grateful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to pass these quests, I've been addicted for a week and still can't pass. I'm not good at English let google translate So I don't quite understand If anyone knows how to go through it would be very grateful.
This help thread is for the original vanilla game and your pics show something else or a very heavy modded game.

Please ask for help in the thread you downloaded the game and or the mod you are using.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 1375585

How do you progress this?
At the bottom of this page is the 3 girlfriend paths.

Just remember that very little content is on the Olivia girlfriend path and no sex with mom or Lisa.
For Lisa there is a fingering scene while fucking Olivia but that is all you get 2 times a week.

Now for Lisa as Max's girlfriend there is anal sex daily with some days 2-3 times a day with Lisa also many BJ and HJ ever day with Lisa.
Plus sex with mom.

So sex with Olivia 2 times a week.
Sex with Lisa (anal only) and vaginal sex with mom every day.

Reactions: derive

cappellaiomatt.o

Aug 28, 2021
sorry i just started this game i followed various walkthrough also from this forum, also used mod, but everytime i get stucked, i can't get more than an HJ from lisa in party girl, when i start school girl there is no "make mistake" or others, can't go forward than jerk while watching the po"n with aunt kira, can't go forward with any of stages with all family, i have v0.07 is tehre anything wrong on my version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry i just started this game i followed various walkthrough also from this forum, also used mod, but everytime i get stucked, i can't get more than an HJ from lisa in party girl, when i start school girl there is no "make mistake" or others, can't go forward than jerk while watching the po"n with aunt kira, can't go forward with any of stages with all family, i have v0.07 is tehre anything wrong on my version?
If you are using mods then go to the mod thread for help, we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.
Also the only version on here is v.13.0007 and not v0.07, you may have a remake version and you need to go to that thread for help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote