Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Добрый день! подскажите что делать ... застрял на уроках с мамой. Урок минета с выбором Лиза или мама повторяется 2 раза в неделю, было 2 урока в обнаженном виде (второй с 69 с Лизой) и надпись что надо поговорить с Лизой утром, но никакого разговора нет уже 3 недели игрового времени. Такое ощущение, что я потерял какую-то связанную ветку и не могу понять

к сожалению не могу прикрепить сохранение по правилам форума
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2021-08-01.5589/
Rule #5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.

Правило № 5: Мы - сообщество только на английском языке. Пожалуйста, предоставьте перевод вашего сообщения, если он не на английском языке

Puzzle3005

Dec 3, 2021
Good day! tell me what to do ... stuck in class with my mom. The blowjob lesson with the choice of Lisa or mom is repeated 2 times a week, there were 2 lessons in the nude (the second with 69 with Lisa) and an inscription that you need to talk to Lisa in the morning, but there is no conversation for 3 weeks of playing time. It feels like I've lost some related branch and can't figure it out

I'm sorry for google translate

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do I need to become his friend and that's it?t
I have no idea what you need to do because I block him at every turn in my game.
If your thinking you get to fuck Ann while eric is around then forget it you only get to do some touching and that is all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Excuse me
How do I trigger let Alice spank Lisa and Max until mom catches you
Be on Lisa's girlfriend path and it will happen after Lisa and Max have anal sex.
Plus having done other quest far enough to have it triggered.

DRACTWO

Dec 10, 2021
Hey! i need help i am stuck at lisa gf path in skunked version after suggesting lisa to forget alex i have tried many help combinations but didnt succeed i am attaching my sav file. and thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey! i need help i am stuck at lisa gf path in skunked version after suggesting lisa to forget alex i have tried many help combinations but didnt succeed i am attaching my sav file. and thanks in advance
That save has Olivia as Max's girlfriend so you can not have Lisa to.

Reactions: Leon7553422sl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please help me.I want to Known how to let Mom catches Alice spank Lisa and Max.
She will just keep letting Alice spank them, it also triggers after other quest/events go off but it will happen.

Read all my mini quest info on page 1 post #2 and it may help you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is that a complete 0.13 walkthrough to get all content ? already did v12 original game guide all opportunities
It is and its not complete.
As for not complete in that it is only 1 way to get to all the content on Lisa's girlfriend paths that is in the game.
As for Olivia her content ended in v.10 and is not complete.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote