Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks man! I recall that last time I played, I was visiting Olivia at her home and meeting her mother...is that on Lisa GF path?
I don't remember if you meet the mother on Olivia's path or not but you do late in the game on Lisa's paths.

Reactions: gabriel3g

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Screen shot of the quest would be more helpful than "Mentor poss.sed.step.48", have no idea what that means or how to find it.
Is this on the original version of the game or one of the remakes?
It means step 48 of the Mentor mission
Seems to be other MOD content, thanks for your reply

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
How to get all clothes for the both sisters before Eric will?

I remember that in the past there was some guide what to do, but now i can't find it.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get all clothes for the both sisters before Eric will?

I remember that in the past there was some guide what to do, but now i can't find it.
This is the one I used when I use to play this game.

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
a1fox3
I did manage it after 3 times at my own, but thanks.

But now i realized i make mistake. I did use "forget about alex" and that require doing yoga 2 times a week...

I remember that jewelry way was more convenient, but not sure what is the best choice here overall. Anyway I would probably take it back, but im to far into the game.

Anyway should I start lisa sex education while eric is still here or not? I dont remembet how many sceens i gain/lose giving Lisa to Eric sex ed lisa for some time.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
I did manage it after 3 times at my own, but thanks.

But now i realized i make mistake. I did use "forget about alex" and that require doing yoga 2 times a week...

I remember that jewelry way was more convenient, but not sure what is the best choice here overall. Anyway I would probably take it back, but im to far into the game.

Anyway should I start lisa sex education while eric is still here or not? I dont remembet how many sceens i gain/lose giving Lisa to Eric sex ed lisa for some time.
2nd post of this thread has all you need for both paths with eric.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't find any info about if I gain or lose any sceens by giving Eric sex education of Lisa.
You lose out on Kira teaching you and Lisa about sex, if eric teaches Lisa you never see it anyway.
What's the final quest of 0.13? Is this moment or there is more events? Looks like there are no more new events.
View attachment 1764191
Don't remember what is the last quest but if your not having sex with Ann all over the house several times a day then your not there yet.
Lisa's 2nd sex ed with Ann.
This is all I can remember from so long ago.

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
a1fox3

What do you know about this Smirniy mod?

I mean... Can I use save from oryginal game or will I lose some content now?

Im now at the second photo session of Ann.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3

What do you know about this Smirniy mod?

I mean... Can I use save from oryginal game or will I lose some content now?

Im now at the second photo session of Ann.
Don't know anything about it I only played the original game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
0.13, sex with Ann everywhere, Lisa's sex ed with Ann BJ, done. Is there anything to do in 0.13?
Check all the quest and if they say something like "Thats all for this update" or something like that then your done with all the content.

Here is what it says if you have completed all content for each quest, each quest will have this at the bottom.
done with update.jpg

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
new here

Is it possible for Eric to sleep with all the girls in the family in the last version? and is there any way of not loosing when Erik gets 100% influence with the mother and 50% with two other characters or whatever the requirement for loosing was? like a mod or some easy way of just circumventing it idk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
new here

Is it possible for Eric to sleep with all the girls in the family in the last version? and is there any way of not loosing when Erik gets 100% influence with the mother and 50% with two other characters or whatever the requirement for loosing was? like a mod or some easy way of just circumventing it idk
No, only Ann and Kira.
Both Lisa and Alice are off limits to eric.
Alice gets her ass spanked by eric but you don't get to see it and Ann basically tells eric not to touch Lisa. (We don't see it but its implied.)

The mod I have linked or posted in the 2nd post of this thread can be used to lower his influence but it so easy to do that its not needed.
Washing the dishes and helping Lisa with homework is all you have to do to keep his influence down.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So im stuck in Mentor quest,it says to punish her but nothing new is happening
You are playing a modded version of the game, this thread is only for the vanilla game.
You need to get help in the mod or remake thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone guide me on how to get this scenes please. Been trying it for weeks now.
Don't know about the first one but the 2nd happens when she needs punished while mom is doing the punishments but you do not get to see it.
You only see them go in then they come out after the punishment.

Reactions: Brown-eagle
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote