Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,I am using the cheat mod ,and I wonder if there any event about getting money that should'n be skipped?:)
Only cheat money to the web site and not to Max's pocket until after he is accuse of stealing eric's wallet.
The trigger for eric to accuse Max of stealing the wallet is 500 plus Kira's photo shots.
Do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket and move time forward 1 hour or more before he is accuse of stealing eric's wallet or the payback will be well over the 1000 normally needed.

If you need to buy something and cheat the money to the web site just make sure that the money left in Max's pocket is less than 450 until after he is accuse of stealing eric's wallet.
After he is accused of stealing the wallet then you can have all you want.
Make sure you have more than 1000 in Max's Pocket to pay eric, this is after he is accused of stealing the wallet.

To sum it all up before Max's is accused of stealing the wallet keep less than 450 in his pocket.

Opps.
I forgot the trigger for eric and mom accusing Max of stealing the wallet is 500 so the above should be kept in mind until ready to go to war with eric.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep lisa, i upload. Thx...
Your save maybe broken.
This is not normal. BigBrother 2022-07-08 09-27-00-19.jpg

If the save is not broken then you need to use spiders, spiders and even more spiders and blog, blog and even more blog.
All quest after v.10 came out had triggers added to all other quest and both the spider and blog quest are to low.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
This game is damn hard to get money. Even reading the WT i just cant have it on time to avoid the NTR route. Someone can help me with this? I know i have to buy the webcams but 700 is a lot of money and daily i got only 10 from buying groceries.
Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is damn hard to get money. Even reading the WT i just cant have it on time to avoid the NTR route. Someone can help me with this? I know i have to buy the webcams but 700 is a lot of money and daily i got only 10 from buying groceries.
Thanks in advance.
You should have found 1 cam then read the book set up web site and pay for adds and you make money.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Until you are ready to get rid of eric then never have more than 400 in Max's pocket and let 1 hour pass.
This is the trigger for them to accuse Max of stealing eric's wallet.
Leave the money in the web site or use it all down to about 200 at the time you take it out.

I think the trigger is 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour but never have more than 500 until mom/Ann and eric accuses Max of stealing eric's wallet then you can have as much as you want but always keep 1000 until you pay eric.
You can get another week by paying eric 300.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
You should have found 1 cam then read the book set up web site and pay for adds and you make money.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Until you are ready to get rid of eric then never have more than 400 in Max's pocket and let 1 hour pass.
This is the trigger for them to accuse Max of stealing eric's wallet.
Leave the money in the web site or use it all down to about 200 at the time you take it out.

I think the trigger is 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour but never have more than 500 until mom/Ann and eric accuses Max of stealing eric's wallet then you can have as much as you want but always keep 1000 until you pay eric.
You can get another week by paying eric 300.

Thanks mate. Btw, there is some WT MOD for this game? Cause i find difficult to keep all of the task, specially since i am "competing" against Eric.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks mate. Btw, there is some WT MOD for this game? Cause i find difficult to keep all of the task, specially since i am "competing" against Eric.
Nope there is no WT mod, to many ways to play this game for a mod to work.

yudea256

Jul 9, 2021
I'm uploading the save again because I've been literally 2 days doing spider,blog and nothing happens. I don't know if it's because it's bugged or blocked by another mission. Thx for the help guys !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm uploading the save again because I've been literally 2 days doing spider,blog and nothing happens. I don't know if it's because it's bugged or blocked by another mission. Thx for the help guys !
3 things are wrong in this save.
1. You have Ann's solo movie that she has not even done yet.
2. Hot Coffee is all screwed up.
3. Every stat is 1000 and this could have hard locked you from moving forward is some quests.

It seems like there is more but I have not played this VN in over 2 years now so I am rusty on it.

1. Never cheat quest items.
2. Have no idea how you broke this one.
3. Never cheat stats until after you get them in game to 100 points. (Many quests have triggers in the first 100 points and need to go off as you get the up.)

yudea256

Jul 9, 2021
I have started a new game without cheats, only money and again I am stuck in arachnophobia, I can't get the 4th movie and side effect doesn't appear.
If someone can help me please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have started a new game without cheats, only money and again I am stuck in arachnophobia, I can't get the 4th movie and side effect doesn't appear.
If someone can help me please.
Stop paying for private punishment, you must keep Lisa's and Alice's mood maxed out at all times.
You just need to keep blogging and putting spiders in her bed every chance you get and it will soon move forward.
Talk to every girl every day for new convo's when there alone.

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
Does Lisa not accept one piece of jewlery at a time? I bought a diamond ring but don't have the option to give it to her.

Another question: is there any point in paying mom to punish me in private, or is that just money wasted?

Another thing I'm not sure I want to spend money on, is when Alice is teasing me on webcam, but doesn't want to show her poosay

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does Lisa not accept one piece of jewlery at a time? I bought a diamond ring but don't have the option to give it to her.

Another question: is there any point in paying mom to punish me in private, or is that just money wasted?

Another thing I'm not sure I want to spend money on, is when Alice is teasing me on webcam, but doesn't want to show her poosay
I don't remember a diamond ring. (Are you playing this version of the game or a mod or remake?)

Yes for player who hate that shit, there is another reason but I forgot what it was since I have not played now since the last release v.13.xxxx came out.
Just remember for Ann to see Max as an adult after that convo comes up you need to stop paying for it and try to keep the days low.

Alice's quests need to be done to open up all of Lisa's content.

Remember only on Lisa path will you get all content, Olivia content ends in v.10

Reactions: all4stars

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
I don't remember a diamond ring. (Are you playing this version of the game or a mod or remake?)

Yes for player who hate that shit, there is another reason but I forgot what it was since I have not played now since the last release v.13.xxxx came out.
Just remember for Ann to see Max as an adult after that convo comes up you need to stop paying for it and try to keep the days low.

Alice's quests need to be done to open up all of Lisa's content.

Remember only on Lisa path will you get all content, Olivia content ends in v.10
Yeah, I'm playing this version, no mods. I've bought all jewelry now, except the watch, but don't have the option to give it to Lisa yet. Maybe I need to do the webcam quest first, or something. But I'll buy the watch too and see if that works.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm playing this version, no mods. I've bought all jewelry now, except the watch, but don't have the option to give it to Lisa yet. Maybe I need to do the webcam quest first, or something. But I'll buy the watch too and see if that works.
Her mood and Max's authority over her must be maxed out at all times.

• Wow
Reactions: all4stars

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
Her mood and Max's authority over her must be maxed out at all times.
What is her maximum mood and authority? I got her mood at "awesome" and authority at "respect". Must be something else I'm missing
Maybe relationship should be higher than "warm"?

On another note, what's a good stealth score? I'm stuck at 96 and been peepin like crazy, the only thing that got it from 94 to 96 was catching Eric spying on Alice, but that happens so rare.

What's the best thing to do when catching Eric spying on Alice, anyway?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote