Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Awww... sh!t, yes that photo shoots! Sorry that was a loooong time ago for me. ;) That means making movies is still in the future for you. Try talking to either Ann or Kira about it to continue, sometimes takes a few days and sometimes you have to speak to them when they are at the pool the same time in the morning.
My problem is exactly this one. After more than a week talking to them nothing happen. It's like the advancement of the game is locked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My problem is exactly this one. After more than a week talking to them nothing happen. It's like the advancement of the game is locked.
What does it say under the "Light Bulb" for the "New Job"?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Sometimes you have to talk to them at 12 o'clock when they are both at the pool (only Monday-Friday; not Saturday/Sunday). Have you tried that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For all those who no longer can do the kitchen sink with Lisa please check her 'MOOD".

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
I have some kinda of a bug, so I forgot to privately punish Alice after dinner, when I tried the second day it didn't work as her room's door is closed and I don't get the option for after dinner punishment for her anymore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have some kinda of a bug, so I forgot to privately punish Alice after dinner, when I tried the second day it didn't work as her room's door is closed and I don't get the option for after dinner punishment for her anymore.
Poor, poor player you forgot to do the punishment, must not have read what mom told you.

If you don't do the punishment on the same day it is needed then you don't get to do punishment for a week.
Keep talking to mom every day and she may allow you to do them again.

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
2nd photo shoot for mom I have not gotten that far yet in this new playthroug but will come back to this when it is done.
Lisa GF routs are 2 and 1 for Olive:

See the link just above for all 3 Lisa paths.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO REFUSE TO READ A FEW PAGES BACK ON QUESTION THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED A NUMBER OF TIMES, I WILL NO LONGER HELP THEM.
EVERY QUESTION BUT FOR ONE'S I JUST ANSWERED HAVE BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED MANY TIMES IN THE LAST 10-12 PAGES, PLEASE GO READ THEM.

Thank you for your time.
ok thanks so for the yoga it's normal.

What does it say under the "Light Bulb" for the "New Job"?
I don't have any New job opportunity.

Sometimes you have to talk to them at 12 o'clock when they are both at the pool (only Monday-Friday; not Saturday/Sunday). Have you tried that?
Yes tens of time.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
See what @a1fox3 wrote. He was faster than me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok thanks so for the yoga it's normal.

I don't have any New job opportunity.

Yes tens of time.
Then you have not progress far enough in the game yet so go play the game it will unfold for you later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you can't give kate the money, talk to kate's mom you need to give her the money true skype/laptop
and yes i know the game tels you to give it to kate, but thats wrong
prolly some translation bug or a fuck up by the dev
That never came back up, once I gave the "Big Weed" to Kate and did the first skyp call once I got the 5 k saved up no options to call Kate's mom and I waited over 4 weeks for it.
It seems like a bug if you get the Kate's mom before you get the "Weed" option.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Then you have not progress far enough in the game yet so go play the game it will unfold for you later.
But isn't it impossible to have both photo shoots with Ann without having the 'New Job' opportunity? As far as I can remember they are part of it. That's a bit confusing.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I am fairly sure there are extra scenes with Eric with Anne, the ones where you enter the room, but not sure how you get them. Are those scenes in the game or are they added with a mod? I have played through this game many times, always trying different things, and I just get so bored of keeping Eric around I finally get tired of trying. I have a save at him just before I ended my friendship and went to war with him, so how does one unlock those scenes if they are part of the base game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played like more than 2 weeks on a row in game and nothing else triggered...
Please go look under the "Light Bulb" and read each and every one and see if there done. You have not done something that will trigger what you are looking for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But isn't it impossible to have both photo shoots with Ann without having the 'New Job' opportunity? As far as I can remember they are part of it. That's a bit confusing.
Yes it is and is why I told him to go re-read everything under the "Light Bulb".

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Please go look under the "Light Bulb" and read each and every one and see if there done. You have not done something that will trigger what you are looking for.
Cunning plan, weed, arachnophobia and schoolgirl are not over. But there should have something following and it's not happening.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen if you are stuck please go read "Opportunities" under the "Light Bulb" and you may get your answer faster than coming here asking the same questions over and over again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cunning plan, weed, arachnophobia and schoolgirl are not over. But there should have something following and it's not happening.
Try and progress through some of the other quest some of the triggers are in other quest than the one you want to play with. See what happen then.

One that stands out to me is "arachnophobia" this one is completed very early in the game and if its not done then either you have not progress in the game very far or your game is very buggy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote