Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
How to open aunt and Lisa event, i am stuck at Olivia and Lisa and what about the Alice blog how to join her in her room?
You can't,when u r in the Olivia path.Aunt and Lisa event is only for Lisa be ur girlfriend.You need to start a new game to play those events.
About blog, u'd better search "blog" urself.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Why the cheat menu has not been added to this version? And I am the only one who cannot trigger Lisa handcuffs event? I have not touched her for a week and she has not taken any "action" lol

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
You can't,when u r in the Olivia path.Aunt and Lisa event is only for Lisa be ur girlfriend.You need to start a new game to play those events.
About blog, u'd better search "blog" urself.
Thanks for the Help but how to make Lisa girlfriend i didn't see any option in the game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the Help but how to make Lisa girlfriend i didn't see any option in the game?
its at beginning of the game follow 0.3 guide only thing its useful for. just made right dialogue choice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It was way back at the start you had 3 choices to make.

Ninjaed by micmitja

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not a bug.
Money is for her mother,not for Kate.You can't give Kate money.
You'll pay her mother with ur laptop.
Buy big pack weed ---> talk with kate --->go room when she's with Alice (u'll fuck Alice) ---> Use ur laptop at weekend(pay$5000)
I will have to go test this because I may not tried on the weekend to talk to her on the laptop.
I will report what I find.
I went and ran the game for another 2 weeks to check on the weekend and it still did not show up, this is week 7 and 8 after given Kate the "Big Weed".

It is a bug if you don't start "Weed" before you start the get rid of cuntface it breaks the quest and can not finish it.

This maybe a new bug in v8. and not in v7.3 but I am not going back to v7.3 to test.

Reactions: PinkHead

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the help guys damn its in the beginning and can anybody pls tell me about the blog i have installed the keylogger visited her site but cant join her in the room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the help guys damn its in the beginning
If you don't want to go all the way back to try Lisa GF path's then get my 111 day save game, Page 6 Post 120

Cuntface is still there and its time to go to war with him and its just before you chose which path to go for Lisa.

Just remember you need to renamed it to the next number in line with your saves.

Last edited:

Manniskopesten

Aug 27, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me resolve the following problem:

is there any way to progress the "schoolmate" opportunity further (v0.8 and Lisa as only girlfriend)?
I'm stuck at that point where it says that a certain progress in "Mentor" opportunity is required. Thing is that I've done everything that is possible in the current version: I've had the conversation with Lisa about her wanting more romance in her life. Still it seems like that's not been everything there is...

Did I miss something or do I have to treat her in a special way?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me resolve the following problem:

is there any way to progress the "schoolmate" opportunity further (v0.8 and Lisa as only girlfriend)?
I'm stuck at that point where it says that a certain progress in "Mentor" opportunity is required. Thing is that I've done everything that is possible in the current version: I've had the conversation with Lisa about her wanting more romance in her life. Still it seems like that's not been everything there is...

Did I miss something or do I have to treat her in a special way?
You are at the end then an nothing else to do, as far as I can tell.

Purplepynk

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get y-mc-3? The third naked apron picture (with a different viewpoint)? I've gotten the first two and have managed to repeat the scene three times but only the first two images appear. Is there a different trigger or is the picture not implemented?

Manniskopesten

Aug 27, 2017
How do you get y-mc-3? The third naked apron picture (with a different viewpoint)? I've gotten the first two and have managed to repeat the scene three times but only the first two images appear. Is there a different trigger or is the picture not implemented?
If I remember correctly that's the picture that appears when you first find her like this. The other ones are while talking to her or after talking to her respectively.

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Could someone help me ?
I've got Lisa as GF.
Now Lisa caught Max helping Alice with the blog.
For some reason or antoher everytime I try to talk with her about it I get "Not now, Max" reply.
What am I doing wrong ?

Second :
How do you get rid of Kira with the anal lesson's ?
I've already done the anal lesson under Kira's supervision about 6 times, and still I'm not able to take Lisa without Kira present.

D

dogk22

So, the ending for this update it's when you convince your mother to accept Alice in the movie?

Again, I'm sick with the logic of these games. There's great sexual evolution between characters already and the basic events never change. IMO, the dev needs to pay more attention to the basic events that occur over the days, to put more variation and new scenes. The actions become so boring and repetitive, and total waste of time... it's a big issue in most of this games and what makes me appreciate more linear experiences way more. Just my opinion.

Manniskopesten

Aug 27, 2017
Could someone help me ?
I've got Lisa as GF.
For some reason or antoher everytime I try to talk with her about it I get "Not now, Max" reply.
What am I doing wrong ?

Second :
I've already done the anal lesson under Kira's supervision about 6 times, and still I'm not able to take Lisa without Kira present.
Have you tried to improve her mood?

Second: Talk to Kira, then later you can have some action without supervision in the Lounge. Finally you can start giving private punishments (talk to ann), after a while Lisa will like it and you can talk to Kira about it. This will result in another lesson.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Could someone help me ?
I've got Lisa as GF.
What am I doing wrong ?

Increase her mood...she mad at you

Second :
You can't

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone help me ?
I've got Lisa as GF.
What am I doing wrong ?

Second :
On the top you just need to improve her mood.

The bottom one you will soon get the option to ask Lisa to stop wearing panties while walking around at home, once this happens then go and talk to aunt. It could take up to a week for aunt to have a new convo and then go with the flow.

Purplepynk

Jul 7, 2017
If I remember correctly that's the picture that appears when you first find her like this. The other ones are while talking to her or after talking to her respectively.
I just checked, no the first time you see her is the first image. The third image is never used in the first, second, or third encounters.

So yeah y-mc-3 is the only image I'm missing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just checked, no the first time you see her is the first image. The third image is never used in the first, second, or third encounters.

So yeah y-mc-3 is the only image I'm missing.
It might not be implemented yet.
I not there yet because I went and replayed the first 100 days again to make sure no new content was add, but I will check this out once I get there.

My uploaded save game is still viable for v8.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote