Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Cunning plan, weed, arachnophobia and schoolgirl are not over. But there should have something following and it's not happening.
You need to finish weed in order to advance cunning plan. After you finished cunning plan and got rid of Eric, Ann will lose her job and 'New Job' opportunity arises.

Edit: As far as I remember

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Try and progress through some of the other quest some of the triggers are in other quest than the one you want to play with. See what happen then.
You need to finish weed in order to advance cunning plan. After you finished cunning plan and got rid of Eric, Ann will lose her job and 'New Job' opportunity arises.

Edit: As far as I remember
I already made the deal with Kate's mother and eric is not there anymore for a while. So what should I do after this.
Same with arachnophobia i can only put the spider in Alice room but same choices each time I do it.

For cunning plan I'm going in the shower, I've done everything with the massage and 2 photoshoots.(Kira sleeps also with mom I don't know if it's the same opportunity)
And schoolgirl same I'm still doing the homeworks of Alice but nothing happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already made the deal with Kate's mother and eric is not there anymore for a while. So what should I do after this.
Same with arachnophobia i can only put the spider in Alice room but same choices each time I do it.

For cunning plan I'm going in the shower, I've done everything with the massage and 2 photoshoots.
And schoolgirl same I'm still doing the homeworks of Alice but nothing happen.
Then your game is broken because "arachnophobia" finishes very early in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Except when he actually didn't use the spider(s)...
Once Kira shows up "arachnophobia" get auto complete because Alice never takes a shower in the morning alone for the rest of the game.
His did not complete and is why I say he has a broken game.

In this playthrough I did not throw spider on her in the shower and once Kira showed up it auto completed "arachnophobia" spider.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i get Lisa to talk about her panties? Everytime i ask she sais not now...
How about you do a few dishes for her and do her homework with out errors and the magic will happen.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Uhm, not sure if it has been answered already, but how do I progress in "Cunning plan"? It's stuck on "I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd... you know..."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Uhm, not sure if it has been answered already, but how do I progress in "Cunning plan"? It's stuck on "I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd... you know..."
Keep doing them "massage" and talk talk talk again.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Attempting the "Kate's Mom" series to get rid of Eric. I have given Kate the big bag o' weed and skyped her Mother. However, Kate does not give me an option to give her the money to allow for the series to progress.
It's not a bug.
Money is for her mother,not for Kate.You can't give Kate money.
You'll pay her mother with ur laptop.
Buy big pack weed ---> talk with kate --->go room when she's with Alice (u'll fuck Alice) ---> Use ur laptop at weekend(pay$5000)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not a bug.
Money is for her mother,not for Kate.You can't give Kate money.
You'll pay her mother with ur laptop.
Buy big pack weed ---> talk with kate --->go room when she's with Alice (u'll fuck Alice) ---> Use ur laptop at weekend(pay$5000)
I will have to go test this because I may not tried on the weekend to talk to her on the laptop.
I will report what I find.

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
I have read thru and did not see this, which is why i am bring it up. Current situation
1. Doing Massage for 2 weeks with HJ completion each time
2. First photo shoot done and $500 given to Kira to pay mom
3. Mom asking for weekly allowance (not sure if this is link) and have given her.

As can be seen, no New Job opportunity. Some remarks earlier suggest completing Cunning Plan but I have been stuck on the above screen for some time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i'm out of here, did all the new stuff, no way i do this game again from start
prolly have to wait a month for next update

btw fox maybe HP get a update some where in this month, for now back to honey select 2
HP will be updated and may have already gone to alpha's to test and once stable it will get released to all.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have read thru and did not see this, which is why i am bring it up. Current situation
3. Mom asking for weekly allowance (not sure if this is link) and have given her.

As can be seen, no New Job opportunity. Some remarks earlier suggest completing Cunning Plan but I have been stuck on the above screen for some time.
Do you still got Eric around you have to get rid of him before you can get New Job and finish Cunning plan.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You are missing the 2nd photo shoot where you have to pay 700, keep talking to aunt and it should update for you.

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
You are missing the 2nd photo shoot where you have to pay 700, keep talking to aunt and it should update for you.
Thanks a1fox3, appreciate it. I was pretty frustrated with previous issue, almost gave up cause could not find a solution and the idea of farming again for another 100 days made me sad but chanced upon one of your save game (with 4 cams set up) and been back to game since. Appreciate all your advice here, not just me, but many others in here i am sure

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
How to open aunt and Lisa event, i am stuck at Olivia and Lisa and what about the Alice blog how to join her in her room?

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I will have to go test this because I may not tried on the weekend to talk to her on the laptop.
I will report what I find.
You can only talk with her while weekends,she's busy.
Once i talk to her without enough money, i have to wait a whole week to call her again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a1fox3, appreciate it. I was pretty frustrated with previous issue, almost gave up cause could not find a solution and the idea of farming again for another 100 days made me sad but chanced upon one of your save game (with 4 cams set up) and been back to game since. Appreciate all your advice here, not just me, but many others in here i am sure
Hey no problem, I went and did the 100 days again yesterday to see if anything changed but no game play was changed so that save is still good to go.

SD did fix a lot of the convo's with better wording but still a lot of missed spelled words.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote