Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nanonano_puding

Aug 30, 2017
Hello I have read the thread from page 167 to 187 but I can't find how to make Lisa lost her virgin. So what the last event in ver 0.8 of Lisa GF route. Are the Lisa night raid is the latest. Sorry for my bad English

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Have you tried to improve her mood?

Second: Talk to Kira, then later you can have some action without supervision in the Lounge. Finally you can start giving private punishments (talk to ann), after a while Lisa will like it and you can talk to Kira about it. This will result in another lesson.
Okay, improving her mood worked, she finally wanted to talk.

Only when I talk to Kira (during the night when she's watching TV), I'm not getting the option to go without supervision...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello I have read the thread from page 167 to 187 but I can't find how to make Lisa lost her virgin. So what the last event in ver 0.8 of Lisa GF route. Are the Lisa night raid is the latest. Sorry for my bad English
You can't not at this time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, improving her mood worked, she finally wanted to talk.

Only when I talk to Kira (during the night when she's watching TV), I'm not getting the option to go without supervision...
Its takes time just keep going and talking to aunt when she is by the pool.

See my post 3726.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, was doing another playthrough, and when I hit around day 140, I decided I would like to go into the bathroom while Anne is in the tub. I can go in, but I no longer have the option to strip and enjoy the dialogue. This a bug or is it like Lisa's homework and if you don't do something right early in the game, you can't do it later on?

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Hmm, was doing another playthrough, and when I hit around day 140, I decided I would like to go into the bathroom while Anne is in the tub. I can go in, but I no longer have the option to strip and enjoy the dialogue. This a bug or is it like Lisa's homework and if you don't do something right early in the game, you can't do it later on?
You can only do it once.
version 0.7 You can only do it once.
0.8 You can only do it once.
Can early version do it more than once?I don't know.

Last edited:

blackhatdc

Jun 10, 2017
how do you get to the new scenes for alice punishment and other misc. events?

I already got the movie scene and lisa punishment so far.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
IM aslso a bit stuck. For starters i have not gotten any of the apron scenes.

I have done the handcuff thing but not getting any option to do anal.

I did the movie with mom where i sneak in. I got the talk that we will watch it together but thus far nothing.

Also what opertunity am i missing and how do i get it?

I have been going round in circles but getting the same convo's or none at all.

alson

Jun 23, 2017
how to trigger lisa, alice,alice kate private punishment,coz im already try alice(let me do tis for u today mom) several time but nothing happen
and lisa (this is my fault,not lisa)only tis choice ,so is it some mistake .......

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

I did the movie with mom where i sneak in. I got the talk that we will watch it together but thus far nothing.

you are missing control opp eric based

Patan

May 28, 2017

far as i know there is no option with anal while you handcuff her
you can watch movie at friday 21:00 with mom and aunt
you are missing "control" you can only get that when you go friends with eric first.

cristian

May 6, 2017
So for the 0.8v update is
New job opprtunity advance till alice wanna join too and then end

Private punishment, fuck alice, fuck alice in front of kate
Handcuff lisa while punishment, handcuff lisa when she sleep and then finally ask her about her virgin,

Then mom naked appron show
Thats all right?
Or anything else maybe?

cristian

May 6, 2017
anyone reached to ann naked in kitchen scene? if so how?
I would like to said it's trigger random after new job opportunity reach the end of this game version
Some people said u have to skip shower and yoga in saturday and sunday and find mom naked in appron at 08.00 in lounge

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
anyone reached to ann naked in kitchen scene? if so how?
seen her 2 or 3x already after your done with movie and have all 3 discussions she appears there random. am on olivia path so no yoga for me thats not relevant. just be there at 8.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey players if you have a question about the new content please go and read all post since the v8 came out, most if not all question have been asked and answered to many times to count.

rush1213

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I stuck with these two opportunites. How i can process further? I have other finished without new job, and liza GF.
Any suggestions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I stuck with these two opportunites. How i can process further? I have other finished without new job, and liza GF.
Any suggestions?
The first one can be already done and will never update anymore until new updates of the game come out.
It stays that way even at the end of all content and quest are done.
I am not for sure about the 2nd one it also could be the end of content and will be updated on newer builds of the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote