Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
sadly appears only new content for Lisa, Kira and mom nothing for Alice
Tried a different route and found out there is new content involving Alice if you choose Kate's route to remove Eric.

Also just want to add a comment to those who feel the new content feels like it's not enough. I think it feels like that because this time the new content is split up among multiple branches. In this update alone we have:
1. Get rid of Eric, hacker route -> finished
2. Get rid of Eric, Kate's route -> also potential setup for future version?
3. Lisa's boyfriend route -> still ongoing for future
4. Olivia/Alex route -> still ongoing for future
5. Short continuation of Ann's route
5.5 Plus the setup for future version if you keep Eric

So there's quite a lot of content, it's just not presented in one playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: if95

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Can anyone upload a save? Tried one from 0.4 and I didn't work.
Thanks!
Perhaps you edited the config file for more saveslots?

Did anyone know how to progress in the cunning plan after mom gave you handjobs while massage, private punishment and in the shower?

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Cannot finish Opportunity "Cunning Plan". The furthest I get is morning shower.

"Sleeping Pills" are never added to meal by Lisa. Even tried it on Friday.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Cannot finish Opportunity "Cunning Plan". The furthest I get is morning shower.

"Sleeping Pills" are never added to meal by Lisa. Even tried it on Friday.
"Cunning Plan" currently ends at that part. Ann's HJ for massage, shower, punishment.

Sleeping pills are used for after getting rid of Eric during Olivia/Alex route which currently ends when they decided to break up. Once they decided to break up, there will be no more visits from them until next update. This means sleeping pill can be useless if you aren't at the right spot (Eric gone so Ann is always at home, thus needing sleeping pills to make sure Ann and Alice are asleep when Olivia/Alex visited). Sleeping pills are also auto-used after you give to Lisa. If not used, then it's because you've reached the end of the current Olivia/Alex route.

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
Hi.
What needs to be done to trigger "kate way' of getting rid of Erick.
Do you need to know anout Erick false identity or is it independent?

U

User_10739

How the fuck do you start Kira training Lisa???? All the preview images did not come up during my gameplay. I did Mom hj in punishment & massage no clue about shower and Olivia to the breakup. Blackmailed Eric with conditions and he never speaks to me again nor does Kira... Where is this Kate idea to get rid of dipshit and the continued training?

Aren't these games supposed to help me escape my mundane repetitious sexless life?

Last edited by a moderator:

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I stuck with the mom. Max can massage her but he has always an erection. I saw pictures where he can control that. What can I do ?
And last question : How can I made to Ann jerking Max off in the shower and after massages, please ?

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
Hi, I stuck with the mom. Max can massage her but he has always an erection. I saw pictures where he can control that. What can I do ?
And last question : How can I made to Ann jerking Max off in the shower and after massages, please ?
1.He will always get erection. Pictures are not used as far as I know
2.You need to talk and talk with aunt about plan

How the fuck do you start Kira training Lisa???? All the preview images did not come up during my gameplay. I did Mom hj in punishment & massage no clue about shower and Olivia to the breakup. Blackmailed Eric with conditions and he never speaks to me again nor does Kira... Where is this Kate idea to get rid of dipshit and the continued training?

Aren't these games supposed to help me escape my mundane repetitious sexless life?
You need to progress Lisa boyfriend route(mentor). Then talk with Aunt about idea. So if you have Olivia route you need to replay that part.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
always get erection and you need to peep the bath at 6:00am when she is in shower without eric

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Perhaps you edited the config file for more saveslots?

Did anyone know how to progress in the cunning plan after mom gave you handjobs while massage, private punishment and in the shower?
There is no further progression in this as of now. Was actually answered just a few posts above yours ;)

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
I got a few questions.

1. Does the things like helping with the dishes, watching the TV with mom/sister, entering the room while they are changing etc. have any other effect on the game except the mood?

2. If I fail in peeping or persuading does it lower my skills or it doesn't matter? And does it ruin the relationship or something with that person?

3. Is every conversation that makes you choose what to say have an effect on the outcomes?

4. What's the quickest way to boost your money? Sometimes I buy few advertisements at once but the money still seems to go up very slowly.

I hope someone takes time to answer all these, thanks :)

Reactions: reaperm
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote