Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
You have to follow the option "Leave my family alone" in the Wallet opportunity
Is there anything more i have to do? i followed that route but i cant talk to kira anymore. I've chosen Lisas GF-route but i hope that this shouldn't have an impact.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
Is there anything more i have to do? i followed that route but i cant talk to kira anymore. I've chosen Lisas GF-route but i hope that this shouldn't have an impact.
Well, after that you have to talk to Kira and then Kate. In my save Lisa is GF too, so I don't think there's going to be a problem.

Reactions: Zeldaaa

diesee

May 23, 2017
Hi, how do i get the scene with images m-ak-1.img to m-ak-10.img ?
It doesn't appear in the weed opp, and i already made many alice-kate-max weed events as i was hopping to see it there.

Thanks

Last edited:

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
I give Liza a sleeping pill, but nothing happens when I buy again, then I give it back to Liza and nothing happens. What to do next? Or just wait?

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
I got a few questions.

1. Does the things like helping with the dishes, watching the TV with mom/sister, entering the room while they are changing etc. have any other effect on the game except the mood?

2. If I fail in peeping or persuading does it lower my skills or it doesn't matter? And does it ruin the relationship or something with that person?

3. Is every conversation that makes you choose what to say have an effect on the outcomes?

4. What's the quickest way to boost your money? Sometimes I buy few advertisements at once but the money still seems to go up very slowly.

I hope someone takes time to answer all these, thanks :)
bump

anybody know answers?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I got a few questions.

1. Does the things like helping with the dishes, watching the TV with mom/sister, entering the room while they are changing etc. have any other effect on the game except the mood?

2. If I fail in peeping or persuading does it lower my skills or it doesn't matter? And does it ruin the relationship or something with that person?

3. Is every conversation that makes you choose what to say have an effect on the outcomes?

4. What's the quickest way to boost your money? Sometimes I buy few advertisements at once but the money still seems to go up very slowly.

I hope someone takes time to answer all these, thanks :)
1. Helping dishes yes. Watching tv with mom/sis dont know. Massaging helps with the sister if successful. Entering the room depends on your answer. Can worsen or improve. (This is for mood, many decisions like helping with homework and washing dishes reduces eric influence).

2. Doesn't lower.

3. No.

4. Use the mod :p

Leah

May 21, 2017
So I'm now trying to follow the route of using Kates mom to get rid of Eric. I've gotten Kate the big stash of weed and talked to her mom on skype, and I've been told that I need to give $5000 to her through Kate in order to progress. But everytime I meet Kate by the pool at 2am I'm not given the option to give her the cash, even when I have enough. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong, or is this route not finished yet? It doesn't show up as an opportunity so I'm just curious.

Reactions: Samarstar

barca456

May 18, 2017
How to trigger "Wallet"?? I need to be in war with Eric?

How Do i unlock the sensual massage its always teperarely locked

tanks

Leah

May 21, 2017
You need to talk with Kira at a later point. She'll make the suggestion of learning how do a sensual massage to get in closer with Ann, and from there you can start learning it.
From what I've gathered you do need to be at war with Eric, should happen around day 50 or so, or at least it did with me. It might have something to do with his influence level reaching a certain point but I'm not sure.

Torak01

May 7, 2017
So I'm now trying to follow the route of using Kates mom to get rid of Eric. I've gotten Kate the big stash of weed and talked to her mom on skype, and I've been told that I need to give $5000 to her through Kate in order to progress. But everytime I meet Kate by the pool at 2am I'm not given the option to give her the cash, even when I have enough. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong, or is this route not finished yet? It doesn't show up as an opportunity so I'm just curious.
You need to recall Kates mom with Skype ;)
After that, there is a cool scene hehe

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You don't pay the $5k to Kate. Once setup, all you have to do is trigger the 1AM scene in Alice's room. Take the video and then talk to Kate's mom again (a few days later?)to pay the $5k.

Yes. Wallet is war-only path.

100 in body massage and complete the body massage videos, then talk to Kira as she suggested that for opportunity purposes.

Reactions: darthpham
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote