Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Patan

May 28, 2017
Should I give Lisa to him or does that block me out of the "Mentor" questline for ever?

I was planning on being friends with him until he lets me watch him fuck my mom and then betraying him.
You can take lisa back and continue with "mentor" but if i am remembering correctly i never give him lisa and still menage to be friends with him but that was like 3 months ago so i dont remember much how i did that. And if you get the point when eric lets you watch your mom and him having sex with your mom knowing about it, i feel like there is no point being friends with him after that since the reason we are being friends with him to let ann(mom) be more comfortable with us.

Edit: i think remembered now when he takes lisa, you have to blackmail him to take her back, he will watch alice when she is sleeping at night take a photo and blackmail to take lisa back.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Should I give Lisa to him or does that block me out of the "Mentor" questline for ever?

I was planning on being friends with him until he lets me watch him fuck my mom and then betraying him.
If you are friend with Eric ,wait until you have a pic of Eric jerking in-front of Alice room(at 2a.m Tue /Thur) before you activate Mentor.
Once you have the pic, activate Mentor opportunity , give Lisa to Eric and soon take her back by blackmailing.
This way you dont have to worry abt Eric's influence on her for too long.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
anyone have save where you control him I want to see how it go. I already get rid of him and I don't want to start new game. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Last question (I hope). I've done it before but can't remember how to activate it... but what do I need to do to get Eric/Kira sex scene in the lounge. I've done every possible scene with her but it aint popping up.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
How to get sex scene and i have the wallet now ? What the wallet can do ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last question (I hope). I've done it before but can't remember how to activate it... but what do I need to do to get Eric/Kira sex scene in the lounge. I've done every possible scene with her but it aint popping up.
visit lounge on Wed at 2p.m

Reactions: TrropJunior

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I've got the quest to massage the mom but I don't get any option to. Even when I get here right after she's showered, what gives?

Sulfr35

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone give me save right before Lisa becomes my girlfriend? Because i took Olivia path
Thanks.

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
Something's off here.
Day 36(after dinner, alone in Mom's room) Picked "I want to give you "your" money "back"", "Fine",wallet with ID still in my inventory. Later Mom and Eric ask me for my money and I give it to him.
Day 37 He does not receive a phone call after the next dinner while alone in Mom's room.
Opportunities:
Wallet>>
" Eric has demanded his money back, and I had to give it to him, in front of the entire family like I'm some kind of thief.
What Erik doesn't know, though, that I have his wallet and ID. I guess he thinks he lost it, and it's not like he can accuse me in stealing his "already stolen" wallet...
I'll definitely get to the bottom of this Victor Moro situation..."

Kira is talking about boner killing pills. What hackers?

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
Where and how the hell do you get Solar Oil to massage Alice by the pool?
Computer, Shop>Cosmetics(I think).

I followed your advice on the Wallet war path, it's not panning out. Any ideas where I went wrong?

Oh, I'm a dumbass, I the phone call is on a chance to happen. Sorry to waste your time.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I've run it out to day 60, keep clicking on the option to return the money. No dice. Surely that isn't a percentage chance?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've run it out to day 60, keep clicking on the option to return the money. No dice. Surely that isn't a percentage chance?
It's not a percentage chance.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Are there or pre-reqs to get the event to fire? I haven't caught Kira with Eric yet, and I haven't caught him masturbating either. Not for lack of trying.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Are there or pre-reqs to get the event to fire? I haven't caught Kira with Eric yet, and I haven't caught him masturbating either. Not for lack of trying.
The first playthrough I did I had no problems in giving his money back, but the 2nd one I was also in a loop. Ended up going for alice sex scene with the brother instead.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I'm also getting a period re-run of the mom's backstory from kira. I wonder if that's connected? I think I'm just bugged out.

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
If you have given the money and the Opportunities for the Wallet says the same thing it said for me, you're better off just saving just before dinner and loading until you catch him in the phone call (alone in Mom's room after dinner).
It is definitely not guaranteed to happen, as I had to do it a few times to get it.

I'm going to make Erik my little bitch.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote