Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

knock

Aug 29, 2016
Hey, i don't know if you guys can help me but I'm having trouble in massaging Alice when she's tanning. I've already completed the sensual massage course and aunt Kira as told me to massage her. Am I suppose to do something else?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, i don't know if you guys can help me but I'm having trouble in massaging Alice when she's tanning. I've already completed the sensual massage course and aunt Kira as told me to massage her. Am I suppose to do something else?
Mom in her room when she's alone. Ask her if she's tired.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
But isn't that after I practice on Alice? Btw I'm using the modded version, don't if that helps
Wait so you haven't been able to massage her? Doesn't the option appear?

knock

Aug 29, 2016
Wait so you haven't been able to massage her? Doesn't the option appear?
Yes, I haven't massage Alice yet. I have the option to massage her during her sunbathing sessions but when I choose it she says "No, go massage something else" =/

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, I haven't massage Alice yet. I have the option to massage her during her sunbathing sessions but when I choose it she says "No, go massage something else" =/
That's not the option o.0 The option will be the first one after using sunscreen

Reactions: knock

bjern

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys! I been using the image decrypter to see if i missed anything. It looks like ive gotten most of it except the images added. It looks to be focused around Eric having sex with Alice. Anyone now how to find them ingame?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How am I to steal eric's wallet? They keep catching me? wtf
Try to steal the first, talk to the aunt, go to the shop's last category and buy some sleeping pills. Still in the shop go to food and buy a beer. Next time eric is over and alone in mom's room offer him a beer, if he accepts then that night walk into mom's room and steal the wallet

bigkek

Jun 2, 2017
Try to steal the first, talk to the aunt, go to the shop's last category and buy some sleeping pills. Still in the shop go to food and buy a beer. Next time eric is over and alone in mom's room offer him a beer, if he accepts then that night walk into mom's room and steal the wallet
what first?

ah you mean the first time ah okay i got it now

Reactions: TCMS

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi i've some problems ... I've seen the 7 videos from sensual massage and Aunt Kira told me to test on Alice but the problems is that i can't ( i only have massage breasts ) ... somebody can help me ?

My route : Liza Girlfriend ( forget Alex ) - Eric is a good puppy ( hacker information for the moment ) and i already have massage my mother in her room

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi i've some problems ... I've seen the 7 videos from sensual massage and Aunt Kira told me to test on Alice but the problems is that i can't ( i only have massage breasts ) ... somebody can help me ?

My route : Liza Girlfriend ( forget Alex ) - Eric is a good puppy ( hacker information for the moment ) and i already have massage my mother in her room
already posted my response.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Hi guys, how do I use the MOD file? thanks
and about Lisa, I bought the sleeping pills many
times but it doesn't seem to work, anyone advise?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I seem to not be able to trigger Kate's mom route. From what I understand you are supposed to give wallet back to protect the girls. Then talk to Kira, but she only helps with the potency pills.

Nvm I seem to have found how to do it.

Last edited:

cedo

Jun 4, 2017
after the first lesson with Kira and Lisa, how do I practise with Lisa?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote