Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leah

May 21, 2017
You don't pay the $5k to Kate. Once setup, all you have to do is trigger the 1AM scene in Alice's room. Take the video and then talk to Kate's mom again (a few days later?)to pay the $5k.

Sweet, thanks for clearing that up. Just for the sake of clarity, when you say take the video, does this mean that I need to set up a camera in Alices room, just go in there and do the sex scene as normal or just peep outside or what? Nevertheless thanks for the assist.

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
1. Helping dishes yes. Watching tv with mom/sis dont know. Massaging helps with the sister if successful. Entering the room depends on your answer. Can worsen or improve. (This is for mood, many decisions like helping with homework and washing dishes reduces eric influence).

2. Doesn't lower.

3. No.

4. Use the mod :p

I'm not gonna cheat :D But thanks for the answers :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there anything more i have to do? i followed that route but i cant talk to kira anymore. I've chosen Lisas GF-route but i hope that this shouldn't have an impact.
If you're sure you did correctly on the "Leave my family alone" path for wallet opportunity (correct way = get Eric to focus only on mom, pay him all your money, and he pretended to find his wallet), then you should be able to talk to Kira about Viktor. If no such dialogue, then your game might be bugged.

How to peep on mom and eric and not get in trouble?
Be friends with Eric, get caught peeping, and talk about it with him to be allowed to watch.

Hi, how do i get the scene with images m-ak-1.img to m-ak-10.img ?
It doesn't appear in the weed opp, and i already made many alice-kate-max weed events as i was hopping to see it there.

Thanks
Pick the leave my family alone in the "Wallet" opportunity path. Then try to get rid of Eric using Kate's route.

How to make use save files from version 4 to version 5 ? ....or version 5 i must play new game?
Copy paste into the Save folder.

hey, how many times i need to take Lisas punishments for the blowjobs?
Three.

Sweet, thanks for clearing that up. Just for the sake of clarity, when you say take the video, does this mean that I need to set up a camera in Alices room, just go in there and do the sex scene as normal or just peep outside or what? Nevertheless thanks for the assist.
From memory:
1. Give Kate the big weed $500
2. Skype Kate's mom, she'd demand a video of Max/Alice, and $5k payment
3. Go to Alice's room at 1AM to get the Max/Alice scene (Kate will record the video)
4. (after a few days) Skype Kate's mom again to pay $5k and get rid of Eric for good

AIF Games 99

Apr 23, 2017
So I'm now trying to follow the route of using Kates mom to get rid of Eric. I've gotten Kate the big stash of weed and talked to her mom on skype, and I've been told that I need to give $5000 to her through Kate in order to progress. But everytime I meet Kate by the pool at 2am I'm not given the option to give her the cash, even when I have enough. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong, or is this route not finished yet? It doesn't show up as an opportunity so I'm just curious.

Skype with her mom

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
So I'm now trying to follow the route of using Kates mom to get rid of Eric. I've gotten Kate the big stash of weed and talked to her mom on skype, and I've been told that I need to give $5000 to her through Kate in order to progress. But everytime I meet Kate by the pool at 2am I'm not given the option to give her the cash, even when I have enough. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong, or is this route not finished yet? It doesn't show up as an opportunity so I'm just curious.
How do you unlock Kate's mom ? I thought get rid of Eric without killing him would allow me to go further with Kate and Alice but nothing. How do we make her ask for more weed ?

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
Lisa makes an requirement that I need to do yoga twice a week, but I don't even get an option to do yoga. (I know it should be at 7-8am at the pool with mom)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've started the game from beginning: Regarding the walktrough which is recommended at first post (in depth walkthrough: 0.3
This dialogue lead to 3 different paths and cannot be undone. We'll do all the content then save the game when we only have this to unlock, it will be much easier to explore all 3 paths that way.

But I don't see "As for Alex", maybe the text has changed a little bit. What should I avoid ? Can I recognize a wrong decision by checking opportunities?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
How do you unlock Kate's mom ? I thought get rid of Eric without killing him would allow me to go further with Kate and Alice but nothing. How do we make her ask for more weed ?
You're in the wrong route. What you should've done is pick the leave family alone during the "Wallet" opportunity.

Lisa makes an requirement that I need to do yoga twice a week, but I don't even get an option to do yoga. (I know it should be at 7-8am at the pool with mom)
Bugged game? Supposed to have an option to talk to mom about taking apprentice where you then start being able to do yoga with her.

But I don't see "As for Alex", maybe the text has changed a little bit. What should I avoid ? Can I recognize a wrong decision by checking opportunities?
Text is still the same. Try going forward a few days and see if it shows up.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
What 'oppertunity' is Kate's mom storyline on? So far I've got Eric's ID and I've told him to stay away from the family and stuff like that, but now I can't progress any further on the Kate story. I've progressed far enough to give her weed, but now it feels like I'm on a dead end. Do I just have to keep giving her weed till it eventually pops up, or is there something I'm missing?

Patan

May 28, 2017
What 'oppertunity' is Kate's mom storyline on? So far I've got Eric's ID and I've told him to stay away from the family and stuff like that, but now I can't progress any further on the Kate story. I've progressed far enough to give her weed, but now it feels like I'm on a dead end. Do I just have to keep giving her weed till it eventually pops up, or is there something I'm missing?
You have to talk to your aunt. She will give you idea to ask kate mom for help, for that you will talk to kate at night when she is at pool and you can continue from that point after is easy just prepare $5000 because kate's mom will ask for money

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You have to talk to your aunt. She will give you idea to ask kate mom for help, for that you will talk to kate at night when she is at pool and you can continue from that point after is easy just prepare $5000 because kate's mom will ask for money
It isn't giving me an option to talk to Aunt Kira. Do you know the name of the opportunity that I have to progress? The only one that I haven't progressed that would make a little bit of sense is the cunning plan one.

Patan

May 28, 2017
It isn't giving me an option to talk to Aunt Kira. Do you know the name of the opportunity that I have to progress? The only one that I haven't progressed that would make a little bit of sense is the cunning plan one.
I dont think that doesnt show up on any opportunitys if i am not mistaken, what i did was give weed to kate have fun with kate and alice, and also save aunt from eric with wallet. After that when i was at pool i talked to aunt and asked for help with eric. I can give you my last save before starting 0.5 and you can try that if you want to.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
so far enemies with eric (but dont be enemy when you start the game first follow the friend route then swith back to enemy)
Should I give Lisa to him or does that block me out of the "Mentor" questline for ever?

I was planning on being friends with him until he lets me watch him fuck my mom and then betraying him.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I dont think that doesnt show up on any opportunitys if i am not mistaken, what i did was give weed to kate have fun with kate and alice, and also save aunt from eric with wallet. After that when i was at pool i talked to aunt and asked for help with eric. I can give you my last save before starting 0.5 and you can try that if you want to.
Thanks, I know where I went wrong. I never waited long enough to activate the Eric/Kira story so I think I missed it. And it's okay, I'll go back and do. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Patan
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote