Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
after the first lesson with Kira and Lisa, how do I practise with Lisa?
Handjob "practice" is when doing her homework.
Check the dialogue options when you're going to help her, it's in the same option as showing her breasts.

When it gets on the blowjobs, you need to taker her place in getting punished.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Where or how to trigger the Kira-Lisa lesson, I'm on the Lisa asking for sleeping
pills, after that, it all seems repeating everything.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Where or how to trigger the Kira-Lisa lesson, I'm on the Lisa asking for sleeping pills, after that, it all seems repeating everything.
You're in the wrong route. Kira-Lisa lesson is in Lisa's boyfriend route.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Awww... but I'm done with the Lisa's boyfriend, it's where Olivia and Alex broke up right?
I already got rid of Eric,

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Awww... but I'm done with the Lisa's boyfriend, it's where Olivia and Alex broke up right?
I already got rid of Eric,
No..
1. Boyfriend route means Lisa is Max's girlfriend ( forget Alex or Fight for Alex route)and Olivia never shows up in game-play. Aunt+Lisa lessons
2.Olivia route - Olivia comes home , broke up with Alex. No aunt+Lisa lessons.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Bump anyone cause im stuck i dont have change to get sex with alice or lisa and i have no change showing wallet to eric while having sex with kira
Sex with Alice: choose "leave family alone" in the "Wallet" opportunity, then choose to get rid of Eric via Kate's route
Sex (anal) with Lisa: choose to be her boyfriend by telling her to forget about Alex at the beginning of the game

You can't show allet to Eric while having sex with Kira. After you steal the wallet, you need to talk to Kira about Victor, then after a while, talk to Eric in mom's room.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Sex with Alice: choose "leave family alone" in the "Wallet" opportunity, then choose to get rid of Eric via Kate's route
Sex (anal) with Lisa: choose to be her boyfriend by telling her to forget about Alex at the beginning of the game

You can't show allet to Eric while having sex with Kira. After you steal the wallet, you need to talk to Kira about Victor, then after a while, talk to Eric in mom's room.
Thanks man i keep it in mind thanks god i keep my save with wallet still in it

Maximus

May 2, 2017
I see, that's why, can you teach me how to use the MOD cheat, because if
I start from the beginning, I will have to gain everything like the skills. thanks again man.

rey1605

Jun 3, 2017
Can any kind souls upload the save files where:
1) Mom giving Max a handjob in the shower
2) Kate filming Alice and Max having sex

I beg u :/
Thanks in advance!

rey1605

Jun 3, 2017
How to get a handjob from Mom in showers? Whenever i enter the bathroom, the choices "I missed you!" and "I wanted to look at you" always lead to nothing. Help pls.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Can any kind souls upload the save files where:
1) Mom giving Max a handjob in the shower
2) Kate filming Alice and Max having sex

I beg u :/
Thanks in advance!
This one is for Kate, click wait.

How to get a handjob from Mom in showers? Whenever i enter the bathroom, the choices "I missed you!" and "I wanted to look at you" always lead to nothing. Help pls.
It happens only at 6 AM

M

MantisK

Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

In depth walkthrough: 0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been using various games to get used to functionality and different creators of emerging games. As for this one, I realize it is still growing, but it seems time is endless and many components do not advance as fast as others.
I am still not sure if the cheats discussed are authorized, and if so, which ones.
I am not a designer, I'm a TV Producer, but have a small background in some aspects of design, still no where near 3D or coding, though.
All in all, I like the game, but maybe a list of milestones, or a calendar to help keep track of how long between bumps in corruption. It seems like I've been through 6 or more months, no idea what points I should have accomplished.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
How do i go to 6am? Everytime i sleep and wake up, its 8am already o_O
OMG!!!!!!
Go to your bedroom and sleep at midnight. It always scares me how awfully someone can play this game. It really isn't rocket science.
I was thinking it but you said it mate!!
(we need a Homer-esque 'DOH!" face palm smilie/emoji for these sort of posts...)

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
well i was reading some post but i hae a short question well i try to get the blowjob from alice well my only problem is the the realation ship to warm i am always on good everythink esle is fine with no panties and 8pm some nice candies on friday thanks everyone for helping me with this if you have nice information that i dont know. well and some short information i think that only happens before aunt kira arrives so need the realation ship to warm before she arrive but maybe i am wrong

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
well i was reading some post but i hae a short question well i try to get the blowjob from alice well my only problem is the the realation ship to warm i am always on good everythink esle is fine with no panties and 8pm some nice candies on friday thanks everyone for helping me with this if you have nice information that i dont know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kratzeis
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote