Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Does "cunning plan" viv a vis Mom have an ending or is it a matter of just keep grinding away? Dont get me wrong Mom is a very sexy woman especially at 6am in the shower but it would be nice to know before i start another game and go chasing Olivia again

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
lazyharry said:
But I don't see "As for Alex", maybe the text has changed a little bit. What should I avoid ? Can I recognize a wrong decision by checking opportunities?
Text is still the same. Try going forward a few days and see if it shows up.
I've played now some days, and there is no "As for Alex" but a "About Alex". That might be right one, right ?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if this is written somewhere in these pages, I looked through and missed it in that case. Is there a way to get rid of Eric entirely without using the mod? When I confront him with the drivers license he won't accept leaving, only to focus on the mother solely.

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
actually "mood" is for what?

About Liza, i think i got bug that i cannot grope her when giving her bathrobe letter later on. accidentally when you cannot group her during tutor you will not able to ask her for handjob or "lolipop". maybe i choose the wrong choice before :'(

Gonna play again which take 2 hour to reach that part again(poor max, all you can do see your family getting nail for >2 hour gameplay :oops:)

GreKom

Jun 4, 2017
actually "mood" is for what?

About Liza, i think i got bug that i cannot grope her when giving her bathrobe letter later on. accidentally when you cannot group her during tutor you will not able to ask her for handjob or "lolipop". maybe i choose the wrong choice before :'(

Gonna play again which take 2 hour to reach that part again(poor max, all you can do see your family getting nail for >2 hour gameplay :oops:)
I think I got the same bug.
I conviced Liza to help with her homework, meanwhile she pratcise some handywork :)
And she's got bathrobe.

And nothing happens...only simple conversation to help her homework. Can't reach that oppurtunity.

Patan

May 28, 2017
I think I got the same bug.
I conviced Liza to help with her homework, meanwhile she pratcise some handywork :)
And she's got bathrobe.

And nothing happens...only simple conversation to help her homework. Can't reach that oppurtunity.
Probably you need Max's authority higher on lisa and Current mood should be good/warm aswell

GreKom

Jun 4, 2017
Probably you need Max's authority higher on lisa and Current mood should be good/warm aswell
Already warm/awesome/respect. Can't go higher :)
I think I clicked trough a hole year, but she is still stubborn.

Echo_7

May 4, 2017
What do I need to do to advance 'Cunning Plan' beyond the stage, "I wonder what kind of syndrome I'd need so she'd.... You know." ? I've tried talking to the Aunt and the Mother but seemingly no dice there.

GreKom

Jun 4, 2017
What do I need to do to advance 'Cunning Plan' beyond the stage, "I wonder what kind of syndrome I'd need so she'd.... You know." ? I've tried talking to the Aunt and the Mother but seemingly no dice there.
I think that the last one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
I've gotten Eric's wallet, how do I get rid of him now I've tried confronting him to make him leave but it just makes it worse?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I've gotten Eric's wallet, how do I get rid of him now I've tried confronting him to make him leave but it just makes it worse?
Best way to get rid of Eric IMO is to take wallet wait for Eric with mom demand the money. pay it, you keep the wallet.
Talk to Kira or Kate both can help you get rid of Eric for good. maybe?? Kate's mom wants you to get in the way of Kate and Alice. Warning Max if he betrays her he can get the same treatment as Eric.

Reactions: Mahony

Patan

May 28, 2017
Best way to get rid of Eric IMO is to take wallet wait for Eric with mom demand the money. pay it, you keep the wallet.
Talk to Kira or Kate both can help you get rid of Eric for good. maybe?? Kate's mom wants you to get in the way of Kate and Alice. Warning Max if he betrays her he can get the same treatment as Eric.
Yeah i followed the same route. Probably on next updates Max gonna do some sex stuff with Kate's Mom (Hope so)

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Kira gets back to you after a few days after that when you massage mom she relieves you.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I find the best cheats are the fewest. Add money: no problem except if you go enemy then you can lose it all.
Add mood: no problem.
Up Down Eric influence: no problem
Boost relationships through game play is hard but IMO the best way to avoid missing opportunities.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote