bum1

Aug 5, 2016
I know about massages and punishment.
But can Erik actually fuck Alice?
If yes how and when?

Last edited:

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
If you're sure you did correctly on the "Leave my family alone" path for wallet opportunity (correct way = get Eric to focus only on mom, pay him all your money, and he pretended to find his wallet), then you should be able to talk to Kira about Viktor. If no such dialogue, then your game might be bugged.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that I did everything. Is it possible that I might have to trigger the sacrifice opportunity for that, too? I skipped that in my current save because i didnt see any advantages in triggering it.

Oteca

May 20, 2017
Hello, I don't know if it came up already, or if this is the right thread, but I noticed when changing from friend to foe with Eric, and when you finally get rid of him, that the same dialog comes back for Lisa, starting lessons with kissing. if you choose it again, you can not complete the path's with her. Is that a bug in the path of the game code or is this by design?
anyway, it's a great game and look forward seeing more of it.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty sure that I did everything. Is it possible that I might have to trigger the sacrifice opportunity for that, too? I skipped that in my current save because i didnt see any advantages in triggering it.
"Sacrifice" has nothing to do with it. I didn't trigger it either.

I looked back at your original post/question. If Kira offered hacker to you, then you're in the wrong "Wallet" route. But if you've reloaded your old save file and made a different choice during "Wallet", then I have no idea what's wrong with your game, sorry :(

Reactions: Zeldaaa

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hello, I don't know if it came up already, or if this is the right thread, but I noticed when changing from friend to foe with Eric, and when you finally get rid of him, that the same dialog comes back for Lisa, starting lessons with kissing. if you choose it again, you can not complete the path's with her. Is that a bug in the path of the game code or is this by design?.
Pretty sure it's a bug, but I don't think it affects anything as far as I've seen. I could still proceed with the Lisa boyfriend or Olivia/Alex routes.

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
"Sacrifice" has nothing to do with it. I didn't trigger it either.

I looked back at your original post/question. If Kira offered hacker to you, then you're in the wrong "Wallet" route. But if you've reloaded your old save file and made a different choice during "Wallet", then I have no idea what's wrong with your game, sorry :(
Ok so Kira offered the hacker to me and I contacted him. Is this the wrong route for the end with Alice?

Oteca

May 20, 2017
Pretty sure it's a bug, but I don't think it affects anything as far as I've seen. I could still proceed with the Lisa boyfriend or Olivia/Alex routes.
I experienced the issue that if had selected it for a second time, the starting lesson with kissing, and chose the BF route either let go of Alex or fight for him, that I could go up to the point where she has to think about becoming the girlfriend, then no more dialog from Lisa for the next 30+ days. maybe the trick is not to select it again, but it can easily be done by mistake

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey.
Is there a new Walkthrough or is there only the v0.3 ?
Does the v0.3 Walkthrough guide you through the v0.5 Version ?

Cachirulo

Jun 4, 2017
ok, sorry for my ignorance but I'm stuck people, how can I discover Alice "alcohol weakness"?? because when talking to Eric I only have two choices and none of them lead me to tell him that...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Ok so Kira offered the hacker to me and I contacted him. Is this the wrong route for the end with Alice?
Yup, wrong route.

I experienced the issue that if had selected it for a second time, the starting lesson with kissing, and chose the BF route either let go of Alex or fight for him, that I could go up to the point where she has to think about becoming the girlfriend, then no more dialog from Lisa for the next 30+ days. maybe the trick is not to select it again, but it can easily be done by mistake
Hmm that's weird. What happened to me is simply restarting the kissing lesson, but then nothing ever happened afterwards.

Hey.
Is there a new Walkthrough or is there only the v0.3 ?
Does the v0.3 Walkthrough guide you through the v0.5 Version ?
Walkthrough only 0.3.

ok, sorry for my ignorance but I'm stuck people, how can I discover Alice "alcohol weakness"?? because when talking to Eric I only have two choices and none of them lead me to tell him that...
You discover Alice's alcohol weakness from Lisa. Must be at least Warm relationship and Good mood. Nothing to do with Eric whatsoever.

Reactions: Zeldaaa

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Game is bugged like hell. I gave eric his wallet - he will leave my sis and aunt alone. Aaaand now my mentor is reset ... kisses - fine but now lisa wants book - which she already recieved days ago. And books is nowhere to buy it. Looks like i wait for fix-patch or 0.6.
perhaps use Galin's mod to manipulate Lisa flag.
at the end of version 0.4, Lisa flags look like this...
Midnight 0/3
Flag liza.topless 1
liza.mentor 1/2
dcd.lizamentor 0/3
ericnight 0/6
poss.sed 21/21

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
How do I access the wallet opportunity?
Get scene during dinner where eric and mom said that you stole eric money.
Then next morning talk to kira about it than she suggest you to sneak into mom room during midnight
Go sneak but eventually you fail since eric not heavy sleeper.
Then next morning talk to kira again then she suggest you go buy sleeping pill and soda at online.
After getting the item, next eric visit, talk to eric said that you want to pay the money back then talk to him again then give mix soda.
At midnight go sneak again. you found the wallet. then you get the opportunity info for it.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
I have wallet opportunity but when i wait a day the opportunity gone but he had no sex yet with my aunt what to do ?

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
You can't get it now. You're in the wrong route. You must restart the route.
Yeah I have a save just before the wallet opp. So when I find Eric's ID what do I have to do to get to the right route?
Thanks for your help btw :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote