Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I get the sex with Alice then? I only had the one for the client of her blog.
this is the spanking of Alice 0.8 content all have been answered between pages 162 /180 but if you scroll 10 pages back am sure was answered few times. got to do with spanking until you dont spank them in private you cant.

Eagle10

May 31, 2017
this is the spanking of Alice 0.8 content all have been answered between pages 162 /180 but if you scroll 10 pages back am sure was answered few times. got to do with spanking until you dont spank them in private you cant.
Is there any save game with the private punishments already unlocked?

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
Having an issue with current game. Tried refering to past 30 pages and tried some potential solutions but no luck.
Issue and what I have tried listed below.

1. Cant call aunt back for scene with Lisa (understand shld be able to once a week)
2. cant get anal scene with Lisa in Kitchen

Attached below is screenshot of where the mentor opportunity is at. I tried talking to aunt every morning at 10am and 11am for two weeks from the date of save but no option to invite her back to the sister/my shared room for private session. Also tried doing all her homework for 14 days in a row, with her mood at "awesome" and doing all of Lisa dishes at 8pm everynight.

All i can do is click the"hands" icon at 12midnight for the handcuff and lick sister scene.

Any advice please? Attached save file as well
*added that i chose the "Fight for Olivia" path with Lisa

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
Oh wow! Thanks Speedy. But i dont get how I could not reach there. Was it an issue with my game? Will private msg you for more info....

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
OK now i am frustrated... everybody says that u can get handcuff scene with lisa after doing a few time private punishment.
i did at least more then 20 time but nothing happens....Any solution ??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK now i am frustrated... everybody says that u can get handcuff scene with lisa after doing a few time private punishment.
i did at least more then 20 time but nothing happens....Any solution ??
Check her mood.

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
Oh wow! Thanks Speedy. But i dont get how I could not reach there. Was it an issue with my game? Will private msg you for more info....
As verified, it might be something in game that's not reflected but ensured I could not progress to the kitchen Lisa anal ending....I will see if I can do some testing with old save to find out what went wrong to share. Maybe cause I was caught by Lisa when with Alice on blog? Not sure.
Speedy was kind enuff to fix my save for me, thanks for that and I will keep this file for future progress in game as well

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
read page 175 somewhere at the end

btw fox what do you have with the бугі чалавек you in love with it :p
I have no idea what that means so I can not answer about it.
Now if it means :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: then yes I am head over heels in love with her.:cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i was caught by liza to, can't remember the dialogue but my kitchen was still working, not sure if the dialogue contain something that make the kitchen disappear
See my avatar and my sig should tell all.

That translated to "boogie man" I don't get it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
somewhere you asked how to get the max cuffed up scene, i told you wait 3-5 day's and you see the бугі чалавек
refering to liza
I kinda remember something about that but I have sleep since then.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to peak on Eric/Mom/Lisa? Is there a way to get Eric to fuck Alice?
No, you can't peek at Eric/Mom/Lisa.

You can shift Eric's focus from Kira to Alice if Lisa told Max about Alice's alcohol weakness ('Sacrifice' opportunity). No, you don't see anything here either.
If you decide to blackmail Eric to help Max getting into Ann's panties he will demand to get Alice as compensation for dropping Ann. But that opportunity stops right after the conversation, again nothing to see here. It is possible that this will change with future updates.

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
How to get this scene: y-pa-6.
Alice doesnt let me grope her when pusnish her for the first time, then even i can fuck her alone or in front of Kate, choose both option, still cant get this scene

subtlebreath

Jul 8, 2017
I think I#m at the end of version 0.8 but there are still 2 sequences, which I have never seen
1. Mom with apron in kitchen y-mc-1 to 3
2. Alice punishment scene: y-pa-6 -11

Yes I've read through all the posts beginning page 168, but these scenes ars still not clear to me.
1. One say, Sa + So morning, others say randomly, whats true ? Or is there a special trigger.
2. Yes I've had private punishment with alice at 20:00 (her room), at 21:00 (her room), 22:00 (lounge/her room) and with Kate together at 23:00 (also sex as punishment), but I cannot get this scene. Special trigger ? and yes, her mood is at highest level
Those scenes also bother me. It seems like both them are implemented with bugs. All the assumptions are judging from the decompiled source code.
1. The event occurs randomly at 8am (with 1/10 chance to be specific). However, the image change from y-mc-1 to 3 doesn't happen, which should after your 2nd or 3rd time seeing her in apron. I assume that this is a bug.
2. There is a bug definitely. The part where you need to grope her 3 times before you can fuck her works correctly. But after those 3 times there should be a transitional "Guess why I'm here" scene, where she lets you grope her and suggests to punish her the other way next time in the end. So, the game shouldn't just right away let you fuck her (choose the punishment), but that's exactly what happens due to the mix-up in the game code.

Reactions: 9della

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
How to get this scene: y-pa-6.
Alice doesnt let me grope her when pusnish her for the first time, then even i can fuck her alone or in front of Kate, choose both option, still cant get this scene
Do it 3 time and try again :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote