Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you need 300 bucks to postpone camp for 1 week while you save for the wallet. just talk with him when ever hes there 8pm mom room.

and for wallet got both was described in BB walthrough 0.6.pdf on page 1

Abhi200

Aug 8, 2017
you need 300 bucks to postpone camp for 1 week while you save for the wallet. just talk with him when ever hes there 8pm mom room.

and for wallet got both was described in BB walthrough 0.6.pdf on page 1
thanks broo

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks broo
also if you got money issues i advise to use ikarumod and just add 10k per click

unless you prefer grind via cams up to you.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
"Aunt: Blowjob at 3am when she's at the lounge, playtime with her and Lisa at night."

Is that still valid for the playtime with her and lisa in the current version of game? i dont seem to see that anymore, Kira has no options when I speak to her in the mornings by the pool. Wondering if its my game save that's bugged though
After you have finished the 'Mentor' opportunity in the current version you can no longer trigger the anal scenario with Kira & Lisa at night. I think it is intended and not a bug. You can still fuck her in the ass in the kitchen as far as I know.

Reactions: Sideshowhell

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
it takes quite few weeks to get to that point so just do usual and at breakfast at some point you will see new lines then again wait few weeks and they suggest job and then game starts.
Hey man, i tired following your advice but its been like 30 days and nothing has happened. Granted I was spamming the wait option to get through the days and i havent finishes the mom massage route of that makes a difference.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey man, i tired following your advice but its been like 30 days and nothing has happened. Granted I was spamming the wait option to get through the days and i havent finishes the mom massage route of that makes a difference.
yeah it takes ages when i was there i thought game was over i think it takes round 4 to 6 weeks to get started with new job and half the content that its after. in mean time just massage, fuck keep morale up spank if you want. and check opportunities if you still got some open and if you are missing something. you can massage mom she gives you bj at end content so that doesn't end, unless you didn't get there you have to massage alice in poll until you can do mom.

anyhow when you are far enough you will see extra discussion at breakfast i think 2x. 1st takes ages to get there and then you have to wait another week or 2 and kate will suggest New Job also you will become man of the house.

Reactions: samkazk

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
yeah it takes ages when i was there i thought game was over i think it takes round 4 to 6 weeks to get started with new job and half the content that its after. in mean time just massage, fuck keep morale up spank if you want. and check opportunities if you still got some open and if you are missing something. you can massage mom she gives you bj at end content so that doesn't end, unless you didn't get there you have to massage alice in poll until you can do mom.
Alright thanks brother, I'll try that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
While you are waiting on "any" of the triggers to go off you still need to do other quests, some of the triggers are link to other quest.

For mom to quite her job you must start sensual massage with Alice because once she quites her job Alice will go to school and you no longer get to train on her and you only get 1 point a day once this happens with mom and it will take forever to get high enough to make her feel good to advance the quest.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote