Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I posted more up above if you want to read them, as for my saves the first one is at day 111 and every thing I did is listed there but it was only a few like both photo shoot with aunt Kira, just minor things is all.
You may have done them before though.

I too go to war with cuntface asap. :mad::cool:

I will post this warning again, do not get rid of cuntface until after you get 100% train in Sensual Massage because Alice will no longer sunbath to practice on (this could take 2-3 weeks before she goes to school), as soon as cuntface is gone Alice stops smoking at 1300 and you will miss spanking her bare butt once he is gone.
We all hate the Cuntface c: XD
Just following your Eazy pazy Walkthough should get me close to every scene in the game right? :>

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just following your Eazy pazy Walkthough should get me close to every scene in the game right? :>
Yep it starts at the beginning of the game.

Just remember not to do guest with Lisa or it will be war otherwise.

I posted this but it may have been after you had read that post so here it is again.

Now if you want to go to war with cuntface as soon as you can then never keep more than 500 in Max pocket or you will have to start paying 300 a week until you can save up 1000 to pay him off. Keeping less that 500 in Max's pocket will not trigger the blackmail on you. If you need money out of the website and have more than 500 after buying what you need then use the extra on web adds to get it below 500.
This way you can start all quest any time you want to. You have to pay the 1000 to advance some quest so save up and once you get about 1500 in the web site put all in Max's pocket and just wait till mom and cuntface demands you pay the 1000. You must keep over 1000 in Max's pocket until they demand it and you pay it other wise you will lose the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for all your help a1fox.
You're been really helpful ! :>

I will try and hopefully dont fuck it up!
and hopefully we can throw out the stupid cuntface XD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for all your help a1fox.
You're been really helpful ! :>

I will try and hopefully dont fuck it up!
and hopefully we can throw out the stupid cuntface XD
Your welcome and I just remember something that you may want to watch for.

Being very nice to Alice at the start of the game and chosen the right convo with her will give you some convo that suggest that she is in love with Max or have deep feelings for Max. Just stay nice to her and it opens up different convo responses from her. She still acts like an older sister just like in real life and it is very cool to see.

If you can get he candies before aunt Kira gets there and give Alice them at 8 pm on Friday night just before she goes out you will get her true feelings for Max in the bathroom at 3 am when she come home.

Pay attention to all face expression as you play for they tell a story to and if you can recognize what each one shows, you will get a better understanding of this family.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i waited for weeks and i can't trigger eric phone call , i got the wallet and the photo but nothing , i can only tell him to stay away from alice , or give him 300$ to have more time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i waited for weeks and i can't trigger eric phone call , i got the wallet and the photo but nothing , i can only tell him to stay away from alice , or give him 300$ to have more time
It should have happen at 8 pm while he is alone in mom's room.

If you want to upload your save game file I can take a look at it.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
so when lisa asks me to stop with games and try romance do i continue this is this is not the part of v7 yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no he is paying eric for delay, so it will never happen, it only happens when eric/mom pop up and you pay eric the stolen money he claims, then you can find him on the phone in moms room
Ok I see the problem, you must save up and have in Max's pocket 1000 and stop paying the 300 a week and wait till he demands the money this is the trigger for the phone call.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need real help in the game I just can not continue can someone please help me?
Can't help you unless you tell us what the problem is.

is there a complete whalktrought until the current version of the game?
No there is not a complete walkthrough.

We have v6 in the first post here.
v3 with a great walkthrough for beginning the game:

And we have unlock points for opportunities for v5 but it works good to a point.

As for the new content v8 start on page 168 here and read forward.
Pay attention to page 175 post 3499 and page 209 post 4146.

Last edited:
Reactions: NERIMATTEO

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really did not read this post that close the first time my walkthrough will get you through cuntface but after that is when the real fun begins.

I just started a new game (28th) and the very first time Max talks to cuntface I told him "Fuck You" that damm prick.
Time to get those stats up so I can blackmail Alice for her cig money.

Time for a lot of butt spanking for the next 50 days or so.

Last edited:

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
I guess I'm done with v8. "New job" is finished, got the punishment scenes (Lisa, Alice and Alice + Kate). Also the handcuff scenes (Max handcuffed too). Now it's getting repetitive.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote