Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@micmitja I thought about posting the link here. I'm all for helping each other out but asking for the link without searching the forum is just lazy. I bet finding the main thread with the links and posting the question here would have taken the same amount of time.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@micmitja I thought about posting the link here. I'm all for helping each other out but asking for the link without searching the forum is just lazy. I bet finding the main thread with the links and posting the question here would have taken the same amount of time.
yeah well what can you do, most of the times i think the same, but i guess since i have just woke up didn't even had 1st coffee am not thinking clearly :) but by now we are use to it that most don't even look at same page when many times its already answer even less to scroll over last 20 pages.
some times even wonder why i bother to read over all of it, but i guess it gives me something to do, and good laugh from time to time.

Reactions: Azgore Astrea

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to sex with Lisa and her friend. I saw screen shoot(sex with her friend) but I only get kissing scene.
I played more than 100 days ( in game :) )but It get bored.

can someone tell me how to sex with Lisa.
If you are talking about Olivia as her friend then there is very little sex wit Lisa and its only 2 days a week after buying sleeping pills. Here is a link to the different GF paths.

Both top and bottom have the most sex with Lisa the middle one is the least amout of sex in the game.
Best rout is the bottom.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
played Lisa GF route and get everything but on Olivia route found some issues - regardless of how many time I have private punishments for Lisa, there is no change in that scene and no progress to handcuffs. Is it supposed to be on Olivia route?
Also have problem with Ann's mood - it's always neutral (or drops to it fast), so she doesn't cook with bare butt.
Yep when playing the Olivia rout you lose out on a lot of sex with Lisa. Its the worst rout in the game if you want sex with Lisa.
Yes handcuff is only in Lisa GF paths.

Both top and bottom path has the most sex in the game with the bottom one having the most eye candy.
the middle one is the least amount of sex in the game.

As for Ann's mood have you gotten rid of cuntface yet if not then that is about as high as you can get her mood. After getting rid of cuntface just watch movie with her at night and massage her ever day and I keep it at awesome most of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSB

Mr.Perfect Cell

Sep 6, 2017
Can't help you unless you tell us what the problem is.

No there is not a complete walkthrough.

We have v6 in the first post here.
v3 with a great walkthrough for beginning the game:

And we have unlock points for opportunities for v5 but it works good to a point.

As for the new content v8 start on page 168 here and read forward.
Pay attention to page 175 post 3499 and page 209 post 4146.
First of all, thank you for trying to help me ^ ^ my problem consists of actually several things whereby I hope exactly to answer .... So 1: How am I going to get rid of this bastard with the wrong name eric? who sucks the mother as well as short the aunt and still wants the big sister? (at the beginning I tried to make him look bad, that he does not come to his house but that did not work ... then I tried to make him unpopular to make the mom with him but that can not go through I have managed to bring his influence to her on 50% down but then there is a scene km living room which I interrupt by light turn on and sann through the sentence you are not ashamed with interruption in the bedroom ... but there it is again 100 to 95 what am I doing wrong Aunt does not like him I think about lisa he has no influence When alice when he gives her clothes I make it through some money cigarette Footmassage and books on so 10 -15% And deeper with happiness. What can I do that I can fuck all and not have to go to the military school? 2:how can I make money quickly? I know that it is for me an already time of days when I give certain .... how should I say ..... tasks from the mainstory do not make the camera for the aunt as long as I do not buy this is not really right? ... As far as I know white one gets in some way his money when one asks mom and beside tasks makes as pool clean .. buy buy .. or make make-up if the right can make you can make some money for it if you get it right (I always save shortly before when I ask them because you do not know whether there is something to do) The actual money source is its side but that is the problem .... to earn more money you need more cameras but this is very expensive and I need it for all the clothes and so ... and still you have to buy subscribers or so when nan notes that nobody is watching and that is expensive in long term ... I believe you can also blackmail or Alice. but I do not want that because I fuck if possible later and I do not know how to go ... at eric it goes but he wants me to get rid of and I do not want him to fuck the mother ider Alice .... gives a great opportunity? if possible no cheat or something? and by the way how do you extricate properly? 3:And I can do what I want to do with all but Eric, of course, a good one to come along with lisa it is a couple of clothes and I help her with the homework .... I think at alice regularly money, cigarettes ... books clothes and Foot massage later completely body where I do not know how that is released ... Mom mages apparently pool, make-up and food I believe .... in the aunt naked swimming and probably the constant kissed? I've forgotten something? 4:Even what you can improve his so-called skills such as sneaking, massage, speech delusion, kissing, etc. ... how lvl me and what is the limit? Aunt I can kissing learning, at mom and alice but later when she fucking this ass I can improve the sneak ... Internet learn I believe I massage and body language? I'll learn when I get caught that's shit .... Something's forgotten? ....... I do not remember spontaneously but if something important to you think please tell me what (and by the way I am a German and therefore sorry because of all the errors ....)

theman23

Sep 4, 2017
"After you convince Eric to leave your family alone, go talk to Aunt Kira. Say that you to get rid of Eric once and for al all...͟ and she will recommend talking to Kate about her mom"

This option never pops up after having the discussion about the photo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First of all, thank you for trying to help me ^ ^ my problem consists of actually several things whereby I hope exactly to answer .... So 1: How am I going to get rid of this bastard with the wrong name eric? who sucks the mother as well as short the aunt and still wants the big sister? (at the beginning I tried to make him look bad, that he does not come to his house but that did not work ... then I tried to make him unpopular to make the mom with him but that can not go through I have managed to bring his influence to her on 50% down but then there is a scene km living room which I interrupt by light turn on and sann through the sentence you are not ashamed with interruption in the bedroom ... but there it is again 100 to 95 what am I doing wrong Aunt does not like him I think about lisa he has no influence When alice when he gives her clothes I make it through some money cigarette Footmassage and books on so 10 -15% And deeper with happiness. What can I do that I can fuck all and not have to go to the military school? 2:how can I make money quickly? I know that it is for me an already time of days when I give certain .... how should I say ..... tasks from the mainstory do not make the camera for the aunt as long as I do not buy this is not really right? ... As far as I know white one gets in some way his money when one asks mom and beside tasks makes as pool clean .. buy buy .. or make make-up if the right can make you can make some money for it if you get it right (I always save shortly before when I ask them because you do not know whether there is something to do) The actual money source is its side but that is the problem .... to earn more money you need more cameras but this is very expensive and I need it for all the clothes and so ... and still you have to buy subscribers or so when nan notes that nobody is watching and that is expensive in long term ... I believe you can also blackmail or Alice. but I do not want that because I fuck if possible later and I do not know how to go ... at eric it goes but he wants me to get rid of and I do not want him to fuck the mother ider Alice .... gives a great opportunity? if possible no cheat or something? and by the way how do you extricate properly? 3:And I can do what I want to do with all but Eric, of course, a good one to come along with lisa it is a couple of clothes and I help her with the homework .... I think at alice regularly money, cigarettes ... books clothes and Foot massage later completely body where I do not know how that is released ... Mom mages apparently pool, make-up and food I believe .... in the aunt naked swimming and probably the constant kissed? I've forgotten something? 4:Even what you can improve his so-called skills such as sneaking, massage, speech delusion, kissing, etc. ... how lvl me and what is the limit? Aunt I can kissing learning, at mom and alice but later when she fucking this ass I can improve the sneak ... Internet learn I believe I massage and body language? I'll learn when I get caught that's shit .... Something's forgotten? ....... I do not remember spontaneously but if something important to you think please tell me what (and by the way I am a German and therefore sorry because of all the errors ....)
1. How to get rid of Eric aka cuntface.

after he accuse Max of stealling wallet talk to aunt Kira and she say steal wallet, you will get caught the first time so talk to aunt Kira again she say buy beer and sleeping pills.
At 8 pm when cuntface is alone in mom's room you give beer and sleeping pills.
At 1 am you steal wallet. Now you need to save up 1000 to pay him and stop paying 300 a week. Once you pay 1000 check every day cuntface is there at 8 pm you will hear phone call then talk to aunt Kira again she will help you get rid of cuntface but it will cost 2000 through your laptop.

2:how can I make money quickly?

You can't in the beginning of the game, here is a link to the beginng of the game walkthrough that will get you started and you need to follow it after the first ten days and keep following it until the camera's start making money for Max.
You must talk to mom every day when she cooks in the morning and ask for money then say your sorry for asking then ask about any jobs you can do.
You must ask sister for money when you catch her smoking at 1300 ever monday - friday to even have a chance to buy all the clothes
Always go for the 20 even if you lose you still get the 10.
Do not ask for topless you will not see anything. Do not ask no panties she is wearing a swim suit anyway and you will not see anything.
Later after all clothes have been bought or after the first 4 week you can start asking to spank her, this will help increase the harder to raise up skill. You have to keep her mood high so do those dishes when she is there and watch TV with her at night. When you catch her smoking at the bottom of the list it says something about you will let her go and this also will raise up her mood.

3. I don't understand what you are asking for. If you are talking about mood and influence then here you go.
Lisa, do her dishes and help with home work every day.
Alice, do her dishes and watch tv with her every day, to help lower down cuntface influence then find that spider at 10 am every week and put it in her bedroom Wednesday or Thursday night at 2300 or 0000 then sleep and help her and kill that spider also massage her legs while watching tv.
Mom, open her door at 10 am sunday- friday and say "nice lingerie" do the job's she gives you and watch tv with her.

4 Inproving skills.

Ok you must peep at all girls taking shower every day and always chose convo that have % chance in them. Later after getting some money you can do online training. Do not worry about getting spanked for the first 50 - 60 days you have to peep every chance you get every day to build up your skills.

Last edited:

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
How do i get to a point that i'm able to do a sensual massage with alice (as kira said), everytime i do it while she tans she just throwing me off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i get to a point that i'm able to do a sensual massage with alice (as kira said), everytime i do it while she tans she just throwing me off.
Don't start with massage you must put on suntan lotions and get her to take off her top first then Max while putting on suntan lotion can ask if she want massage.

theman23

Sep 4, 2017
1. How to get rid of Eric aka cuntface.

after he accuse Max of stealling wallet talk to aunt Kira and she say steal wallet, you will get caught the first time so talk to aunt Kira again she say buy beer and sleeping pills.
At 8 pm when cuntface is alone in mom's room you give beer and sleeping pills.
At 1 am you steal wallet. Now you need to save up 1000 to pay him and stop paying 300 a week. Once you pay 1000 check every day cuntface is there at 8 pm you will hear phone call then talk to aunt Kira again she will help you get rid of cuntface but it will cost 2000 through your laptop.

2:how can I make money quickly?

You can't in the beginning of the game, here is a link to the beginng of the game walkthrough that will get you started and you need to follow it after the first ten days and keep following it until the camera's start making money for Max.
You must talk to mom every day when she cooks in the morning and ask for money then say your sorry for asking then ask about any jobs you can do.
You must ask sister for money when you catch her smoking at 1300 ever monday - friday to even have a chance to buy all the clothes
Always go for the 20 even if you lose you still get the 10.
Do not ask for topless you will not see anything. Do not ask no panties she is wearing a swim suit anyway and you will not see anything.
Later after all clothes have been bought or after the first 4 week you can start asking to spank her, this will help increase the harder to raise up skill.

3. I don't understand what you are asking for.

4 Inproving skills.

Ok you must peep at all girls taking shower every day and always chose convo that have % chance in them. Later after getting some money you can do online training. Do not worry about getting spanked for the first 50 - 60 days you have to peep every chance you get every day to build up your skills.

Can you explain why after taking the photo of Eric and telling him to leave the family alone, there's nothing you can do after that? It says speak to the aunt but it never comes up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you explain why after taking the photo of Eric and telling him to leave the family alone, there's nothing you can do after that? It says speak to the aunt but it never comes up.
Need more info, has he accuse Max of stealing his wallet yet?

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
Don't start with massage you must put on suntan lotions and get her to take off her top first then Max while putting on suntan lotion can ask if she want massage.
and about the mom massage, max keep getting an erection and she throws him off, should i just keep repeating it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No how do you trigger that?
If you are ready for it then just keep over 500 in Max's pocket and it will happen and then you have to pay 300 a week to keep him at bay until you can pay the 1000 in full. So it is cheaper to save up 1000 in the web site then put it in Max's pocket and you don't have to pay 300 a week until you save up the 1000. Keep your money down below 500 until you are very sure you can save up 1000 to pay him off after he accuse Max of stealing his wallet. If you are ready to go to war with cuntface then put in Max's pocket over 500 but less that 1000 this will start it off. Save your game just before you do this just incase.

and about the mom massage, max keep getting an erection and she throws him off, should i just keep repeating it?
Yes keep doing it and keep apologizing over and over again and keep training with Alice at the same time. Check with aunt Kira also about this.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i gave up on helping its no use, the same question over and over again, peeps don't read they just pop in and ask again(even if the answer 2 posts above), also the moment they counter a difficulty they pop to forum" help/how/wat ", wats the fun of playing a game when you don't try to solve any problem by your self

i let fox do the answers he seems to enjoy it and or for the sake of posting/likes, now i just take a break till 9 arive till then i just play another game, plenty out there with better action and less grinding
yeah same here long time ago. only one here really that got patience and will to do so (and not yet went nut about it) is fox they should be thankful for him :)

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
i gave up on helping its no use, the same question over and over again, peeps don't read they just pop in and ask again(even if the answer 2 posts above), also the moment they counter a difficulty they pop to forum" help/how/wat ", wats the fun of playing a game when you don't try to solve any problem by your self

i let fox do the answers he seems to enjoy it and or for the sake of posting/likes, now i just take a break till 9 arive till then i just play another game, plenty out there with better action and less grinding
This - "plenty out there with better action and less grinding" - any suggestions?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote