Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Asked before and never got an answer, but how do you get the scenes with Eric letting Max come in to the bedroom while Anna is tied up? The image is in the official game image folder. I am currently on another playthrough of the game, and I would like to get this scene for once. Gonna be hard though as Eric just took my Lisa training away and I feel like I must do something to him..... If I keep failing photos.... Appreciate any help on this, it and naked apron Anna are the only scenes I haven't seen in game yet.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Asked before and never got an answer, but how do you get the scenes with Eric letting Max come in to the bedroom while Anna is tied up? The image is in the official game image folder. I am currently on another playthrough of the game, and I would like to get this scene for once. Gonna be hard though as Eric just took my Lisa training away and I feel like I must do something to him..... If I keep failing photos.... Appreciate any help on this, it and naked apron Anna are the only scenes I haven't seen in game yet.
only time she is tied up is in 2nd movie of new job opp 0.8 content. progress with opportunity and you will get there.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
only time she is tied up is in 2nd movie of new job opp 0.8 content. progress with opportunity and you will get there.
There is something else with Eric beforehand, I know I had a save a while back, but I don't know how I got there.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There is something else with Eric beforehand, I know I had a save a while back, but I don't know how I got there.
well only thing that got cuntface as they call him to do with new job opp he have to be gone. so you have to finish wallet opp before you can even start new job opp to get there.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Two images actually, these..... nm, I can't seem to find it now. Only Anna/Eric picture I can find in the cg folder that I haven't seen is the linked one. Guess the other must of been a fan pic, or in that modded version of the game that has added content. Well, glad that is settled, played through the game 2 other times trying to find the pic of Max in the bedroom with a tied up Anna and Eric. Just to be absolutely positive, think I will neuter Eric and keep him around until I finish all possible quests able to be done with him there.

OneI

Aug 4, 2017
Hey all. I think I am close to end of v8 Lisa gf path. But I do have questions.
1. Still not Lisa's bf. I stoped all sex with her for few days and than she handcuf sexed me. Is there anything more than that in this version of game? Should I do something else to progress our "exercises"?
2. When is new version due?
3. In relationship I am friend with Mom and Lisa and flirting with Alice - any further posible and does it change anything?
4. Who has some good - progresed Olivia's path save file - so I can just check those 3some actions, if I've read correctly. I really dont feel like playing from start again.
Tnx

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Two images actually, these..... nm, I can't seem to find it now. Only Anna/Eric picture I can find in the cg folder that I haven't seen is the linked one. Guess the other must of been a fan pic, or in that modded version of the game that has added content. Well, glad that is settled, played through the game 2 other times trying to find the pic of Max in the bedroom with a tied up Anna and Eric. Just to be absolutely positive, think I will neuter Eric and keep him around until I finish all possible quests able to be done with him there.
as cuntface goes i don't remember any ropes with him only gag and blindfold otherwise thats the only tied up version y-s-12.jpg with ann.
now if you are using cancer mode there you got fan made pictures replaced with originals haven't tried it myself so got no idea whats there.

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Back to 0.6...i can't trigger the "Lisa kitchen" scene...i have had like 400 private lessons with Kira and the option to ask her about doing it alone with Lisa once.

But no action in the kitchen yet :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey all. I think I am close to end of v8 Lisa gf path. But I do have questions.
1. Still not Lisa's bf. I stoped all sex with her for few days and than she handcuf sexed me. Is there anything more than that in this version of game? Should I do something else to progress our "exercises"?
2. When is new version due?
3. In relationship I am friend with Mom and Lisa and flirting with Alice - any further posible and does it change anything?
4. Who has some good - progresed Olivia's path save file - so I can just check those 3some actions, if I've read correctly. I really dont feel like playing from start again.
Tnx
Go back to private spanking Lisa unless you had the romance convo already.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
as cuntface goes i don't remember any ropes with him only gag and blindfold otherwise thats the only tied up version.
now if you are using cancer mode there you got fan made pictures replaced with originals haven't tried it myself so got no idea whats there.
Mom is tied up and ball gage in mouth while cuntface fucks her and is the last pic of 8 you get and is the one for the rest of the time cuntface is in the house.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Back to 0.6...i can't trigger the "Lisa kitchen" scene...i have had like 400 private lessons with Kira and the option to ask her about doing it alone with Lisa once.

But no action in the kitchen yet :/
Have you ask Lisa to no longer wear panties around the house if not that is the next trigger you need to have.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Mom is tied up and ball gage in mouth while cuntface fucks her and is the last pic of 8 you get and is the one for the rest of the time cuntface is in the house.
hmm forgot about that detail, got rid of him long time ago :) do remember gag dont remember rope but thats only for watching cant do anything else last thing you can do if you have him (got one save spare) can go in and touch but she is standing. when you make him your dog.

Reactions: SilentFella

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
After you got his wallet it is possible to blackmail him without kicking him out. You basically blackmail him to help you getting into Ann's panties. At first you can only watch him doing Ann in the bedroom but later down the road you can enter and touch Ann while she is gagged and blindfolded.
V0.7 ends with the conversation that he demands Alice for himself in exchange for dropping her and giving her to Max and dropping her. He doesn't share. As far as I know V0.8 did not get any update on that part. Should be part of the 'Control' opportunity but I'm not entirely sure.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
I need some help. I got the option when, I talk to eric in private to give him his money. He say's i need to give it at dinner, but when I get to dinner I never get the option.

Anyone know why?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need some help. I got the option when, I talk to eric in private to give him his money. He say's i need to give it at dinner, but when I get to dinner I never get the option.

Anyone know why?
you will get that, thats happens when you get sent to military camp so you got option to pay or to go. and if you were paying him 300 to postpone camp can add extra weeks till you get there depend how many times you have payed him.

Reactions: ismaral

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
After you got his wallet it is possible to blackmail him without kicking him out. You basically blackmail him to help you getting into Ann's panties. At first you can only watch him doing Ann in the bedroom but later down the road you can enter and touch Ann while she is gagged and blindfolded.
V0.7 ends with the conversation that he demands Alice for himself in exchange for dropping her and giving her to Max and dropping her. He doesn't share. As far as I know V0.8 did not get any update on that part. Should be part of the 'Control' opportunity but I'm not entirely sure.
Thanks much, that is more than likely what I needed. Will make a save at the wallet spot so I can blackmail him and go down Kates path on main game and just take that one for a ride to check it out on a spare save.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I did the same. :)
I am almost to that point, but I loaded an old wallet save that didn't offer that choice. I have a feeling you have to do the hacker portion first so you have more dirt on him than just his wallet, maybe even down to the mob guys. Just went to war a few minutes ago so will find out soon enough.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am almost to that point, but I loaded an old wallet save that didn't offer that choice. I have a feeling you have to do the hacker portion first so you have more dirt on him than just his wallet, maybe even down to the mob guys. Just went to war a few minutes ago so will find out soon enough.
yep thats only on hacker route there you got 2 options for mobs to kill him or make him your dog. kate mom hes sex slave in some basement.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote