Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can you trigger Kates mom route if you kept the wallet and talked to the hacker? Been trying to get Eric to go for Kira, but he hasn't done that. Already talked to the hacker. I am doing the weed part for kate now, but not sure I can do Kates mom without Kira getting blackmailed.
You also have to talk to Kate instead of Kira to trigger her mom's route I think.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Look in your auto save section in the menu you may have one.
Dude, you rock. You just saved me from losing hours upon hours of playtime because I don't see any of the other ways of getting rid of Eric ever getting more content save for Kates mom.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you don't need a mod to blackmail eric, you only need it to remove him after you have seen the pics in that route
btw if you realy wana help peeps you should play all path's inc the eric(blackmail) path
not 20xx times the same 1 :p
That is true but you need the mod to get rid of him, so since you seem to have all that path locked in I will leave all those question to you and I will answer the ones I know win win every one. :cool::eek:penedeyewink:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I skimmed through the posts but didn't see one related to where I'm stuck, so sorry if I missed it...

Anyway I'm playing v8.0, and the next event in the 2nd Movie Opportunity at Mom's Bedroom at 3:00 am on a Thursday won't trigger. Kira is always at the Pool and not Mom's Bedroom.

I'm doing private punishments already, so any ideas what's the hold up?

Thanks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I skimmed through the posts but didn't see one related to where I'm stuck, so sorry if I missed it...

Anyway I'm playing v8.0, and the next event in the 2nd Movie Opportunity at Mom's Bedroom at 3:00 am on a Thursday won't trigger. Kira is always at the Pool and not Mom's Bedroom.

I'm doing private punishments already, so any ideas what's the hold up?

Thanks.
its from turday to friday 3 am be there in right time and check opportunity if it wants anything else

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lets talk about Max's website and camera placement.

Here is how I run things.
First camera that I buy goes to the pool.
2nd one I buy goes to mom's room.
3rd camera goes to Alice's room.
4th camera if sex-ed is not started yet then it goes to the bathroom.
If sex-ed has started then it goes in Max and Lisa bedroom with the bathroom last.

Never put one where the dinning table is, it will never make money to pay off the camera.

Now for adds.
In the beginning of the game I start out with $50 in adds on both Monday and Thursday at 6 am in the morning.
Once Max can afford it I bump it up to 100 each day until I get it up to 200 each day. (Monday and Thursday only.)

Doing it this way and as long as I do not miss a day I get anywhere from 1650 to almost 1800 per week after getting all 5 camera's up and running.

Any more than 200 on any given day seems to be a waist and will not recoup the money.

This is my average week income. after pay Kates mom.jpg

What are your strategies for the camera and how much do you make after getting all 5 camera's up and running.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no i'm done with answering the same questions over and over again
I got a question for you, look at post 4330 and give me your way.

(As long as you don't cheat with mods.)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I saw a few pictures where you are fucking Alice with Kate on the room, do you get there through private punishments?

I did private punished Alice a couple of times with Katie, but it was just spanking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@TCMS

My simple mini walkthrough's on some of the quest.

1. Getting rid of Eric (aka cuntface) using the wallet rout.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game.

3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric (aka cuntface) as a friend, for now.

4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.

If anyone see's that I have missed one of the triggers please let me know and I will add it to the mini walkthrough.

Taken request for any mini walkthrough to add to the list.

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My simple mini walkthrough's on some of quest.

1. Getting rid of Eric (aka cuntface) using the wallet rout.

I'm actually on this section in a different playthrough (I just gave Kira the ID), but can I still use him as slave?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm actually on this section in a different playthrough (I just gave Kira the ID), but can I still use him as slave?
yes at the end you got option to call mobs or blackmail him. so its good to keep perma save on this point because on cuntface route isn't going on much after.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I saw a few pictures where you are fucking Alice with Kate on the room, do you get there through private punishments?

I did private punished Alice a couple of times with Katie, but it was just spanking.
I believe it needs private punish Alice with kate in room 3-5 times to get the sex scene.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote