Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I am almost to that point, but I loaded an old wallet save that didn't offer that choice. I have a feeling you have to do the hacker portion first so you have more dirt on him than just his wallet, maybe even down to the mob guys. Just went to war a few minutes ago so will find out soon enough.
Yes, you need the info from the hacker. Sorry, I forgot that!

Reactions: SilentFella

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone please help me? I just can't get Ann to give me blowjobs after finishing the movie in 0.8. I have already unlocked private spanking. Help, please!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone please help me? I just can't get Ann to give me blowjobs after finishing the movie in 0.8. I have already unlocked private spanking. Help, please!
there is no BJ from mom so far as i know only bj you get is in movie.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there any complete walkthrough for all opportunities.
complete no you got one for 0.6 version on page 1 but its incomplete even for that and got

opportunities thread that its also outdated up to 0.5 i think

here is guide from our fox

and beside that got for start

and all those 126 pages where all have been answered too many times

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
how do I trigger the Private punishement?
Punish lisa and alice on seperate day's. Make sure you don't look for sigaretes on friday as it won't trigger then. After a few times you wil get the option.

And make sure you have payed the rent for the week. Needs to be on 0 to be able to trigger it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I read somewhere that she asks Max to buy different movies? And she doesn't give BJ's in punishments either?
punishment have tried only HJ there didn't see any option for BJ. and nothing new to buy also unless you are on lisa gf path you buy handcuffs. no movies or anything to buy if not on lisa gf path tho :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need some help. I got the option when, I talk to eric in private to give him his money. He say's i need to give it at dinner, but when I get to dinner I never get the option.

Anyone know why?
You will need 1000 in Max's pocket then stop paying the 300 and withing 2 weeks him and mom will come to Max and demand the money so pay it. This is the first step to get rid of cuntface.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lol fox is not a good help after all, you can get mom gagged and bound by eric, when you keep eric as slave, don't remove him, when you confince him to let you play with mom you get those pic's when you have seen them all use mod to remove eric, its simple as eating pie
Fox had a doctor app. and was not here for a while and once again my help is in the form of no mods, I do not use mods to play my game.
The only time I use mods is on other players save game to see why they can not get the triggers to go off.
Most of my help will be about how to get rid of cuntface because I only started playing but never finish that rout because cuntface is pure evil.

spank both girls 2x / 3x and talk with you mom "i know what i want" 2x
There is more to it than that.
If you have the option to watch or take Lisa punishment then you have to spank Alice 5 times before Lisa spanking can be done by Max and at least 2 times spanking Lisa will set the trigger to go off then player must talk to mom 2 times to get private spanking of sisters.

First you lick her then move to BJ is how I did it but you must have her mood high. Now if you are talking about after the movie is made then no there is only HJ from mom in v8.

there is no BJ from mom so far as i know only bj you get is in movie.
There is one more than the movie, but is connected to the movie as in Kira wanted to make sure Ann would do it before the movie is made.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Fox had a doctor app. and was not here for a while and once again my help is in the form of no mods, I do not use mods to play my game.
The only time I use mods is on other players save game to see why they can not get the triggers to go off.
Most of my help will be about how to get rid of cuntface because I only started playing but never finish that rout because cuntface is pure evil.

There is more to it than that.
If you have the option to watch or take Lisa punishment then you have to spank Alice 5 times before Lisa spanking can be done by Max and at least 2 times spanking Lisa will set the trigger to go off then player must talk to mom 2 times to get private spanking of sisters.

First you lick her then move to BJ is how I did it but you must have her mood high.

There is one more than the movie, but is connected to the movie as in Kira wanted to make sure Ann would do it before the move is made.
well as punishment goes i was spaniking lisa 2 or 3 weeks and then just 2x alice and that was it.

and yes forgot bout test bj run, but thats still connected to movie not private punishment or bathroom or what ever bj.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well as punishment goes i was spaniking lisa 2 or 3 weeks and then just 2x alice and that was it.

and yes forgot bout test bj run, but thats still connected to movie not private punishment or bathroom or what ever bj.
That is true but there are those that only have watch or take it for her and to get spanking unlock for Lisa you just need to spank Alice 5 times in a roll then you get to spank Lisa 2 times to unlock private spanking for both.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That is true but there are those that only have watch or take it for her and to get spanking unlock for Lisa you just need to spank Alice 5 times in a roll then you get to spank Lisa 2 times to unlock private spanking for both.
will try to remember that for next time when they ask again :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay I now see the problem you must sacrifice Alice for Kira and the very next time Kate comes over you have a new convo option, so use it.

You just need to talk to Kate and there is a new convo that will start the get rid of cuntface option.

i waited for weeks and i can't trigger eric phone call , i got the wallet and the photo but nothing , i can only tell him to stay away from alice , or give him 300$ to have more time
You don't have the wallet anymore you gave it away, never give the wallet when the pic would have got you what you wanted.

Last edited:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Can you trigger Kates mom route if you kept the wallet and talked to the hacker? Been trying to get Eric to go for Kira, but he hasn't done that. Already talked to the hacker. I am doing the weed part for kate now, but not sure I can do Kates mom without Kira getting blackmailed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you trigger Kates mom route if you kept the wallet and talked to the hacker? Been trying to get Eric to go for Kira, but he hasn't done that. Already talked to the hacker. I am doing the weed part for kate now, but not sure I can do Kates mom without Kira getting blackmailed.
No not once you talked to the hacker.

Reactions: SilentFella
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote