Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i gave up on helping its no use, the same question over and over again, peeps don't read they just pop in and ask again(even if the answer 2 posts above), also the moment they counter a difficulty they pop to forum" help/how/wat ", wats the fun of playing a game when you don't try to solve any problem by your self

i let fox do the answers he seems to enjoy it and or for the sake of posting/likes, now i just take a break till 9 arive till then i just play another game, plenty out there with better action and less grinding
yeah same here long time ago. only one here really that got patience and will to do so (and not yet went nut about it) is fox they should be thankful for him :)
:cool:;):cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool:;):cool:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Yep when playing the Olivia rout you lose out on a lot of sex with Lisa. Its the worst rout in the game if you want sex with Lisa.
Yes handcuff is only in Lisa GF paths.

Both top and bottom path has the most sex in the game with the bottom one having the most eye candy.
the middle one is the least amount of sex in the game.

As for Ann's mood have you gotten rid of cuntface yet if not then that is about as high as you can get her mood. After getting rid of cuntface just watch movie with her at night and massage her ever day and I keep it at awesome most of the time.
Thank you.
I did that with Ann on Lisa's route and a bit stuck on Olivia's.

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
Yep when playing the Olivia rout you lose out on a lot of sex with Lisa. Its the worst rout in the game if you want sex with Lisa.
Yes handcuff is only in Lisa GF paths.

Both top and bottom path has the most sex in the game with the bottom one having the most eye candy.
the middle one is the least amount of sex in the game.

As for Ann's mood have you gotten rid of cuntface yet if not then that is about as high as you can get her mood. After getting rid of cuntface just watch movie with her at night and massage her ever day and I keep it at awesome most of the time.
thanks you. :happyblush:happyblush

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get mom's naked kitchen sceen?
By playing till the end of v8 and stop going to the shower with her in the mornings.
Then check on her while she is cooking, it is random and may require showering with her again and then stopping again to keep on seeing her ass while cooking.

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Is the .6 walkthrough in OP still relevent to a playthrough of .8? I'm hoping to not get fucked in the ass by Eric's "missing wallet" ransom this time... and actually get somewhere with someone other than the hot Aunt lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the .6 walkthrough in OP still relevent to a playthrough of .8? I'm hoping to not get fucked in the ass by Eric's "missing wallet" ransom this time... and actually get somewhere with someone other than the hot Aunt lol
For the most part it is but it still has some errors in it, I have started a thread with mini walkthrough and getting rid of cuntface is one of them using the wallet/hacker rout. Got moved will post link soon.

I will be adding to it showing how to get around cuntface the easy way.

For now use this one:
Easy Peasy Walkthrough

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, I wondered what was going on there :\

I guess I'll fumble through untill it's not going how the guide says and get as frustrated as the first time then lol, ty
It is being moved to another thread so it will soon be back.
I post another walkthrough to get around cuntface in the above post.

Follow this also:

Reactions: fapmeister
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote