Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, right... Romance in this piece of s*** about hero - piece of s**** - with s**** story and more grinding than all korean MMORPG's together.

Good luck with that!

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, right... Romance in this piece of s*** about hero - piece of s**** - with s**** story and more grinding than all korean MMORPG's together.

Good luck with that!
Well since you don't like the game you can just delete it and go find one that you do like.

I and a hell of a lot of players not only like this game we love it.

Enjoy your new game and have fun.:cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Good luck with that!
Well i suggest you then to stick with VN (visual novels) and comics avoid unity, unreal engine and specially RPGM games. There are plenty also on this forum

and elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I can skip more than 1 hour? I looked for something like this in the Game control section but did not find it?!

Thank you for helping.
No, what he is saying is just keep playing for 1-3 weeks and you should get a new convo with aunt Kira.

Reactions: Berti88

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I can skip more than 1 hour? I looked for something like this in the Game control section but did not find it?!

Thank you for helping.
Nah you have to skip 1 h at the time so yes there is lots of clicking, but in between you do other stuff what ever you got left to do. Just usually all decisions goes from monday to monday there is no other way around. For some take several weeks.

Reactions: Berti88

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Was looking through the walkthrough.. not seeing where you mom spanks you in private and ends up giving you HJ.

Currently it seems every time you choose that you have been bad.. she gives you a public spanking and shaming you.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Was looking through the walkthrough.. not seeing where you mom spanks you in private and ends up giving you HJ.

Currently it seems every time you choose that you have been bad.. she gives you a public spanking and shaming you.
that was discussed few days ago for triggering this event check page 1 post 2 and read couple pages around here

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well i suggest you then to stick with VN (visual novels) and comics avoid unity, unreal engine and specially RPGM games. There are plenty also on this forum

and elsewhere

That's my opinion. It doesn't oblige anybody to feel the same way.
I tried many Unity and RPGM games and (good ones)still have nice stories, romances and H-scenes.

And most of them doesn't have plot holes as big s Grand Canyon. And, yes, I'll check new version and probably will laugh at that "romance" and (possibly) write the same s**** about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First page first post:
1. User made walkthrough: 0.6 is good to a point but it has some errors.
2. User made walkthrough v2: 0.8 is good to a point but it only follows 1 path out of many and some errors.
3. Great beginning walkthrough that will get most players started and has a lot of good info.
Even though it says for the first 10 days you need to follow this until Max can support himself with his website. Plus doing chores for Ann unlocks more content.

First page 2nd post have my mini walkthrough's that have been tested to work by many players and I am taking request for more mini walkthrough's for every thing but being friends with Eric and getting those benefits, this just does not interest me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's my opinion. It doesn't oblige anybody to feel the same way.
I tried many Unity and RPGM games and (good ones)still have nice stories, romances and H-scenes.

And most of them doesn't have plot holes as big s Grand Canyon. And, yes, I'll check new version and probably will laugh at that "romance" and (possibly) write the same s**** about it.
Yeah its true game got lots of holes and lots of us are waiting to see whats gona happen with it. But for now game is what is cant do much about it. Also on other hand might be worth to check Chancer and Diamond mod that really enhance the game and change some scenes some change of pace enriched with Fan Art designs which are tons already. Just suggestion.

Reactions: vir_cotto

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
Just keep playing the game while doing Lisa's girlfriend route. If you don't know that route, it is when you tell her to just let Alex stay with Olivia. Follow that route and yoga unlocks, then doing the normal story progression will eventually let you suggest to mom to dress like that for yoga.
Yes.. I am still playing to unlock this scene.I've unlocked almost all the possible scenes but this one. I am on Lisa GF path where she catches Max & Alice. Mom does yoga in this outfit but no sign of her teaching yoga to Max. I hope i'll see this scene soon. Thanks for the information :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes.. I am still playing to unlock this scene.I've unlocked almost all the possible scenes but this one. I am on Lisa GF path where she catches Max & Alice. Mom does yoga in this outfit but no sign of her teaching yoga to Max. I hope i'll see this scene soon. Thanks for the information :)
Where did you get that pic anyway, link would be nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To all those of us who try to help each other with these question.

I thank you for you time in this.

Don't worry about multiple questions for the same thing just try to help, if it becomes really bad on them then we can start sending them to read back pages instead of answering them.

Once again I thank you all for helping.:heartcoveredeyes:;)

Its great that the question have slowed way down, now I can get even more playtime in.:heartcoveredeyes:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote