Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Yes.. I am still playing to unlock this scene.I've unlocked almost all the possible scenes but this one. I am on Lisa GF path where she catches Max & Alice. Mom does yoga in this outfit but no sign of her teaching yoga to Max. I hope i'll see this scene soon. Thanks for the information :)
Something sounds off on your playthrough if you can't do Yoga while on the GF path. Did you do the "just forget alex" path or the "fight for him" path? You have to have done the forget alex path, and when Lisa gives you demands to be with her, one of those demands is to work out with mom at yoga twice a week. When you get that, you go to mom in the morning while she is doing Yoga, and the option to do yoga with her is there. Assuming you got that, then it stays open all through the rest of the game. After you get mom comfortable being naked around you, and a few other story segments, one day when you go to do Yoga with her, you are given the option to get her to change into the orange shorts.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I am on that path now and will try to trigger it when I get to the end of 7.3 content. The first pic is the normal one use every morning when Max joins Ann for yoga.
I did Lisa forget alex route last week, and I don't remember the dick pick, but those other 3 pics do show up when you get Anne to change to the shorts.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
For the "Forget about him" path yes it is cheaper but not by much. (1000 upfront money.)
You also have to do yoga 2 times a week which means you miss out on 2 handcuff events at night or pay 350 each week.
350 each week can add up to way more than 2400 the price of all 6 pieces of jewelery cost. 2 weeks of miss yoga = 700 which makes this path at 1700 versa 1500. She will always wear panties in the bedroom just before school and Saturday just before shopping.

For "You Got To Fight For Him" path you only have to buy 4 pieces of jewelery not all 6 and buying the less expenses one's you are just under 1500 up front money.
Hmm, you miss some handcuff scenes? Not sure about that, unless you mean on the fight path. On my GF path game from last week, I get the handcuff scenes, both handcuffing Lisa, and her handcuffing Max.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
The Olivia path you only get her 2 times a week where as the Lisa GF rout you get Lisa ever day and now with new content added with v8 you get even more action every day with Lisa.

Plus you get this. View attachment 19073 and more.
Aye, its just that Olivia plus Lisa is awesome, and Olivia gets up close and explicit while you don't even really see where Max enters Lisa on GF path. I am a fan of cowgirl position, which is what Olivia does, which also helps me like Olivia's path. I like Lisa as a character more, but Olivia just seems like a lot of fun.

Reactions: ray3dave

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get the option for lisa to give max a HJ during homework? I did the lesson thing where kira told lisa to do a HJ, I talked to her the next day about kira's "homework" but no option about a HJ is showing up while helping with homework? Her mood is awesome and she respect me...any ideas?
If you give away homework for free and have at the top saying 'No Problem" and doing either of Lisa GF path then that is a bug in the game and you are screwed. Now if at the top you do not have "No Problem" and doing either of Lisa GF path then get her mood higher and your authority must be at or above "Listen to You".

How do I support family? I only have opportunity to bribe mom with 350$ weekly for private punishment. Its later in the game and you can not miss it.

I'm trying one of those:
1. Spank mom/Lisa/Alice or combination (I only can spank Alice when I see her smoking at the pool). I understand is somehow possible.
2. Have anal with Lisa without Kira. I can only do this while Kira's training.
3. I understand I can't do anything with mom than BJ in massage/showroom/punishment!

At this moment I'm stucked in this fucking repetitive action!

EDIT: Find something on walkthrought "and have 4 breakfast conversation - the last one is that mom cannot find a new job."

I only had 1 - when Eric left... how do I get the rest?
Support family is later in the game.
1. Spanking Alice and Lisa is later in the game.
2. You have to get the convo with Lisa to no longer wear panties around the house then talk to aunt Kira for something else.
3. No BJ but HJ and yes that is all you can do at this time maybe in v9 we will get more. During the last move in v8 you get 2 BJ from mom, 1 for practice and 1 during the making of the movie.

Talk to ever one and get all there mood as high as they will go and see what happens, you are missing 1 trigger and without more info I can not help you unless you want to upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

In my game, I could not find the option where Max asks Mom, "can I join you..." this is why I can't unlock these scenes.May be I've missed some steps. I've downloaded a save file given by berny in the Save Request section of Big Brother. Now it works fine..
Its only when you do the "Forget about him" Lisa GF path and mood for mom needs to be as high as it can go.

Hmm, you miss some handcuff scenes? Not sure about that, unless you mean on the fight path. On my GF path game from last week, I get the handcuff scenes, both handcuffing Lisa, and her handcuffing Max.
In the "Forget about him" Lisa GF path you have to do yoga 2 times a week and by doing this you need to go to sleep at the normal time which means you miss out the night before the handcuff scene.
I will test this and see if it is only the shower I will miss and if so then still can do the yoga in the morning. I am not yet there for the handcuff so maybe later today I will get there.

How do I activate the handcuffs scene with Lisa GF?
Must not be doing the Olivia GF path and if doing the Lisa GF path's then it all starts after you do private spanking on her a few times.

Last edited:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
In the "Forget about him" Lisa GF path you have to do yoga 2 times a week and by doing this you need to go to sleep at the normal time which means you miss out the night before the handcuff scene.
I will test this and see if it is only the shower I will miss and if so then still can do the yoga in the morning. I am not yet there for the handcuff so maybe later today I will get there.
If you mean morning showers, im fairly confident that Lisa's shower doesn't use any time unless you peek at her, which just gets you showering with her. Going for the bj uses no time so can get Lisa shower bj plus yoga. Also, you can do yoga 7 days a week so you are not hurting for time for any night events.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you mean morning showers, im fairly confident that Lisa's shower doesn't use any time unless you peek at her, which just gets you showering with her. Going for the bj uses no time so can get Lisa shower bj plus yoga. Also, you can do yoga 7 days a week so you are not hurting for time for any night events.
Yes I know all that so yoga is at the same time as Lisa shower BJ and can not be missed which is good.

This is like my 3rd playthrough on the yoga path and have not got everything down pat yet.

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
Something sounds off on your playthrough if you can't do Yoga while on the GF path. Did you do the "just forget alex" path or the "fight for him" path? You have to have done the forget alex path, and when Lisa gives you demands to be with her, one of those demands is to work out with mom at yoga twice a week. When you get that, you go to mom in the morning while she is doing Yoga, and the option to do yoga with her is there. Assuming you got that, then it stays open all through the rest of the game. After you get mom comfortable being naked around you, and a few other story segments, one day when you go to do Yoga with her, you are given the option to get her to change into the orange shorts.
it's working for me now. May be I chose "fight for him" path, but I'm not sure. I've downloaded a save file given by berny in the save game request section. Now I can see these scenes but Olivia is no more. Thanks for ur help. :)

Reactions: SilentFella

KenAd

Jul 24, 2017
If you give away homework for free and have at the top saying 'No Problem" and doing either of Lisa GF path then that is a bug in the game and you are screwed. Now if at the top you do not have "No Problem" and doing either of Lisa GF path then get her mood higher and your authority must be at or above "Listen to You".

Support family is later in the game.
1. Spanking Alice and Lisa is later in the game.
2. You have to get the convo with Lisa to no longer wear panties around the house then talk to aunt Kira for something else.
3. No BJ but HJ and yes that is all you can do at this time maybe in v9 we will get more. During the last move in v8 you get 2 BJ from mom, 1 for practice and 1 during the making of the movie.

Talk to ever one and get all there mood as high as they will go and see what happens, you are missing 1 trigger and without more info I can not help you unless you want to upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

Its only when you do the "Forget about him" Lisa GF path and mood for mom needs to be as high as it can go.

Must not be doing the Olivia GF path and if doing the Lisa GF path's then it all starts after you do private spanking on her a few times.
Thank you so much. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

thehayax3

Aug 9, 2017
Kira told me to visit mom at Thursday 3 am (Friday 3 am) and I visited when both are in the bedroom but when I go there I can only peep and only see mom's normal peep picture. I visited there for 3 weeks already and it's always the same

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kira told me to visit mom at Thursday 3 am (Friday 3 am) and I visited when both are in the bedroom but when I go there I can only peep and only see mom's normal peep picture. I visited there for 3 weeks already and it's always the same
3 am Thursday night Friday morning right, not Wednesday night Thursday morning.

If so upload that save game and I will look at it.

heckenheck

Sep 3, 2017
In 0.8 after I handcuff her and get that scene. Am I able to continue from there? or is that the end of the mentor scenes for 0.8

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In 0.8 after I handcuff her and get that scene. Am I able to continue from there? or is that the end of the mentor scenes for 0.8
There is a scene that Lisa will handcuff Max, have you see that one? Otherwise that is it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't seen that scene yet. How would you trigger it? I'm assuming just spank her
No, no spanking at all.

1. Use handcuff on Lisa ever day for 2 weeks. (May take less time but that is the way I did it.)
2. Stop all sex with Lisa, only help her with dishes and homework nothing else and in 4 days you should get the scene.
3. If not then start over with 2 weeks of all the sex you can get from her including handcuffs then stop all sex again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@

Okay you have a broken save game and I don't think you can recover from it in this game.

The reason is you missed 1 or more triggers at the beginning of the game and its locked in place.

Mom no longer works and if you go at 10 am it says she is getting ready for work, then at 12 pm she is with Kira at the pool.
Same as the 3 am in the morning spying both show on the mini map as being the but when you peep only mom is there this is broken.
Let me do more testing and see if I can get it unstuck but there is less that 5% chance it will work.

I'm back form some o=more testing and I found a trigger you never unlocked from the beginning of the game.
You never did enough chores for mom to unlock private spanking on Max and I will see if I can get it unlocked.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote