Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think my game is above v0.3
Yes it is but schoolmate has never changed, you can not skip anything in any of the 3 schoolmate quest they must fire in order and can not be missed.

To progress in all 3 you must also do Mentor quest.

Bruhhhhhh

Sep 11, 2017
Yes it is but schoolmate has never changed, you can not skip anything is any of the 3 schoolmate quest they must fire in order and can not be missed.
so the "classmate" opportunity is mistype by the developers? If so i've reached the end of the opportunity

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm currently buying sleeping pills just to bang Olivia. Is there a limit so the mentor opportunity continuous?
No the Mentor stops early when you do the Olivia GF path. Once you choose Olivia path it stopped Mentor path.

Mentor path is for Lisa GF paths.

mn25bv33

Sep 7, 2017
do you know what is going on when Eric stop spying on Alice at night?
why do i still got kicked out by mom even i did give Eric 300 in advance?
Thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
do you know what is going on when Eric stop spying on Alice at night?
why do i still got kicked out by mom even i did give Eric 300 in advance?
Thank you!
2 ways to fail at this game.

1. You don't have the 1000 to pay off the amount and you did not get an extension from Eric for the week. (300 must be paid weekly to keep him at bay until you get the money to pay off the 1000 then you need to stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks he and mom will come and demand the money so pay it.)
2. Mom having 100% Eric influence and 2 other family having over 50% each will also fail this game no mater if you are paying Eric 300 a week.

As for Eric not spying on Alice is normally you get a pic of him doing it and you tell him to stop turning your family against you. This will stop him for a while but he will start up again in 2-4 weeks.

I have never triggered the Influence way and it may be that it is high enough that he is just bidden his time till Max goes to camp.

Last edited:

kurchbet

Sep 8, 2017
how do i support familly with 500 per week. How triiger this spanking option.I'm able to spank only Alice but we're alone either at the pool or the living room. And why i can't turn back to Lisa now i have met Olivia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i support familly with 500 per week. How triiger this spanking option.I'm able to spank only Alice but we're alone either at the pool or the living room. And why i can't turn back to Lisa now i have met Olivia
First about the support family, after you get rid of Eric mom will lose her job and a few weeks later she will tell all the family that she needs help and the next week is when you start paying the 500.

To get to be able to spank your sisters you must do chores for mom and you will get a convo for it. Also after Eric is gone.
After mom see's Max as a man then you will get convo with mom about private spanking your sisters.

Girl Friend paths. There are 3 of them 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia. To get one with Lisa you need to start a new game.

I do not know this as fact or anything but maybe in v9 or v10 we may get to do more with Lisa in the Olivia path but for now that is all you get.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote